Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

(OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma trudged through the thick snow of Icicle Woods, his arm held up to shield his eyes from the burning bright sun and its light shining off the snow. His cloak fluttered as the cold wind snapped at it, as if it were desperately attempting to pry it from the outlaw's body. He walked silently, doing his best to ignore the biting cold as he searched the forest for riches or worthy challengers to his power. He knew that this dungeon must hold some. He had once been here and faced an Abomasnow. Wasn't there someone else who was here with him that time? Bah, it didn't matter right now, all that mattered was what to do now.

[35 energy]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Jak {13}

Jak looked at the Gallade after it stated something about an outlaw. "No, you aren't the one I was after.. I didn't even know you were one until you said something.. This fight is not necessary, I promise you this. I am after a spiritomb by the name of Raverous." Jak stated as he got into a defensive stance. He did not want to take any chances if this pokemon really was an outlaw. He never really paid attention to outlaw notices. Joey usually would let him know who to look out for.

He kept a flame ready deep in his throat so that it was hidden, in case this pokemon was itching for a fight no matter what he stated.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Spoiler:
Energy: 32

The snow crunched under the legs and arms of the dark figure that made its way silently through the forest. It weaved around the trees, with its red hair and dark body standing out like blood on snow. However, to the naked eye, she was but a stantler. Still not quite that blending in, but at the very least a foe might expect less of her due to the weak nature of the deer type pokemon.

She trudged through the snow, the light of day was bright, but her grin was not affected by this. The mistress was on the prowl, searching for something to hit and loot. Just loot if she could, hitting it was either too easy or too difficult. It usually depended on how strong or weak the foe was. She stopped, as she spotted a bright red shape in the distance, identifying it as a charmeleon, and a rather strange colored gallade near it. There was a tensity in the air, were they about to fight?

She grew near, keeping her illusion form hidden, but not quite bothering to hide her body herself since they would only be able to see the illusion. She heard something of an outlaw. The charmeleon was speaking of a spiritomb, Ko perhaps? No, it was some other spiritomb by the name of Raverous. Who was this gallade? She remained silent, eavesdropping on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

Akuroma chuckled, "I don't care if a fight is necessary, I care if it's fun. So, what did this Raverous character do that made him an outlaw?" The Gallade smirked at the Charmeleon's defensive stance, his fists erupting into electricity as he slammed them together. "Unless you want to get into a fight, I'd suggest you ease up there, buddy."

Whilst this happened, the two Smoochum from before backed away, having been frightened by the whole fight and the chance of another breaking out so soon. As they did so, one happened to back under the Stantler, or instead into. The Smoochum turned and fell over, looking up at the Stantler, unsure as to why she bumped...under it?

[40 energy]
Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Icicle Woods :
(OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 WbShVpM , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 2ANFx4q , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 I2L5Uqu , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 TQQ513e , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 3h5GGuj , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 WbShVpM , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 I2L5Uqu , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 5jQNmAe , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 I2L5Uqu , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 BbwQ3qf
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:41 am

Jak {13+1=14}

Jak glared at the figured that revealed itself to be a Gallade, It stated to ease up or there will be a fight. He eased up a little, still keeping his guard up. He then noticed a deer like pokemon out in the distance, he simply ignored it for now as it wasn't exactly a threat.

"He destroyed my village, separated and tormented my friends, and plans to destroy anything he comes across." Jak stated as he continued to watch the gallade's movements carefully.

Every little bit he had spoken, he had eased up a little. He didn't want to provoke anything at the moment.

"If you really want a battle, save it for later.. I would gladly accept your challenge then." Jak stated, although this is probably a mistake on his part.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 am

Mirage huffed as the smoochum stared up at her illusion, her frantic and fearful muttering might give away her spot. She lashed out her paw and grabbed onto the smoochum's skull before launching it over her head and flinging it into the distance. The smoochum screamed in fear, however Mirage's illusion was only looking at the smoochum and following its shape as it moved through the air and pinged off to what looked to be a journey to space in the opposite direction of the gallade and the charmeleon. The other smoochum's eyes widened, before it fled at full scurry, trying to get away from the scary stantler that sent its friend flying upon merely looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:29 am

The Gallade smirked as he watched the Charmeleon, "Oh? Sounds like a pretty strong Pokemon. I definitely wouldn't mind fighting him myself." Akuroma smirked at the idea.

Akuroma was about to continue when a sudden scream rang out to the side of them. The Gallade turned his head towards the sound, only finding a random Stantler standing there. "Oi, I'm trying to have a nice, not-so-friendly conver-" Akuroma cut himself off as he found himself unable to sense the emotions of the Stantler.

[9 energy]
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:47 am

Jak {14}
Jak listened to the Gallade sound impressed with the idea of how strong Raverous was. "Mind fighting him?! Are you serous?!" he began shouting at the Gallade. However he turned as he heard a scream come from behind him and then a pokemon being launched past them.

"What the..." Jak said as he was slightly confused as to what just happened. He looked in the direction of where the pokemon came from and only noticed the deer pokemon there.

He then thought for a moment, Gallade's can have Psychic moves... Not even taking the hint that something was off with the deer at all. The Gallade seemed to have a feeling something was off though. However Jak was still too shocked to recognize this as he was already piecing together the fact Gallades can use Psychic moves...

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? I thought you would rather fight stronger pokemon! If that is what you want then." Jak stated as his anger started to build for the fact he believed the gallade had sent the poor pokemon flying.

He then got back into his stance feeling a bit threatened by the believe that the Gallade had done that to the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Spotted! Saved.

Mirage watched as the charmeleon pinned the blame of her actions on the gallade, and she was rescued from being spotted. While the charmeleon and the gallade were distracted by each other, she hid the illusion behind the tree once more, and changed her appearance to that of a smoochum. She could still see the fight, but her illusion was too small to be seen as it was obscured by the tree she hid behind slightly.

Who would win in this she wondered? She had no idea what the charmeleon was, so she knew nothing of its strengths and weaknesses. The gallade? Not new news.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Akuroma turned his head back to the Charmeleon, who was accusing him of attacking the Smoochum. "Eh? You think I did that? You idiot I'm standing all the way over here! I don't know any moves that attack from a distance!" the Gallade exclaimed, frustrated that the Charmeleon was so quick to accuse him. Then again, being an outlaw, Akuroma couldn't so much as blame the fire type either. That wasn't going to stop him from beating the crap out of him, though.

However, just as Akuroma was about to launch an attack, the ground began to shake violently, and it only shook harder as time went on. The Gallade stumbled slightly, trying to keep his balance when suddenly a small group of Mamoswine charged in, a Sneasel riding a Swinub in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am

Jak {14}
Jak noticed the Gallade started to do something, He didn't quite see what he was doing. The ground started to shake pretty violently. 'What the heck is it now!' he thought in annoyance. He then watched a small group of mamoswine charge through breaking several trees in their path. A Swinub with a Sneasel riding in front of them.

Jak stood there frozen in shock for a moment, but returned his attention towards the the Gallade. "You don't know any moves that attack from a distance? How should I know, You could be trying to pull a trick." he stated as he maintained focus on what the outlaw was doing. He knew this outlaw had to have been pretty strong.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:12 am

Mirage looked in the direction of the herd, they did not seem to be making a straight line for her, so she remained where she was, her illusion's head poking around the bush in case one of them decided to look over here. They would think she was just a defenseless smoochum, that's all! She watched the two argue and fight, wondering if any of them had something worthwhile to steal. She would remain here for a while perhaps, find out what's going on, and if there's nothing worth the effort, then she could just leave. That simple...right?

[30 energy, I'm Evil :D]
Kat carried out 10 launched of one Icicle Woods :
(OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 BWjrBHO , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 TQQ513e , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 AZTkyVm , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 THuoVKG , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 3h5GGuj , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 5jQNmAe , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 QgD9XN8 , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 3h5GGuj , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 5jQNmAe , (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 3h5GGuj
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:04 am

Akuroma blinked in confusion as the Mamoswine and the Sneasel riding a Swinub ran in. Was this forest always this insane? He certainly didn't think it was last he was here. At least... fighting an Abomasnow with a Delibird sidekick wasn't exactly the as insane as what he was seeing now. However, with the Charmeleon bringing him back to his current predicament, the Gallade growled.

"You want to see an attack from a distance, eh?" Akuroma asked as his hands began to glow blue, "Fine, I'll show yo-"

"Whoa whoa whoa buddies. No need to fight like that now," the Sneasel interrupted, running his little Swinub between the two Pokemon. "What you two need to do is race to see who's right!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Jak {14}
Jak looked at the pokemon as if it was crazy, riding on top of such powerful pokemon.
"A race, How can a race determine who is right?" Jak said as he kept an eye on the gallade, still not fully trusting it at the moment.

Jak listened carefully for any movements from the gallade as he glanced towards the direction of the deer pokemon. He no longer could see it, There was also no footprints of the shape in the direction of that particular type of pokemon.

He then turned back towards Aku, "hmm, So you are sure you didn't do it.. You don't know psychic." he said with slight annoyance.
'Something is off here...' Jak thought to himself.

There should have been footprints of the deer pokemon, yet there wasn't. If anything, there was something bigger there.

((Note: Jak never saw the new illusion that took its place))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 am

Mirage watched as a sneasel came up on a swinub with a herd of mamoswine coming towards them. She blinked as the sneasel suggested a race to determine who was right. What? No. No. This was stupid. She probably would have thrown that sneasel to join the smoochum on the moon if not for the fact that it would have given away her position more than she had already. She instead remained where she was, continuing to watch. The sneasel had some items, she noticed, tied up in a small little bundle that grabbed at her curiosity. What was in it? Anything of value perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Akuroma found himself staring at the Sneasel's bag. "I don't know about proving one of us right, but I wouldn't mind getting that if I won," he commented. To be honest, the Gallade planned on taking the Sneasel's bag either way. It's just that with these Mamoswine currently focused on them and not stampeding made the Gallade a bit nervous at attempting to steal the Sneasel's items.

While he spoke, those same Mamoswine grunted, stamping the ground a bit as they stood there. The sound of a race was making their muscles itch, the trio ready to stampede through the forest. All the while, the Swinub just sniffed at the ground, completely unaware of situation, even the Sneasel atop it. The Sneasel smirked at Akuroma's request, "Heh, fine, whoever wins gets to have the items in my bag."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest   (OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) Secrets of the Frozen Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next