Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An agreed upon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {20} -11 from entry
Jak was walking along the path towards the lake from town. He had wondered how Noel was doing since they agreed to meet back at the copse a week later...

Now... That week has gone by. Jak was now stronger. He also had a new look.
As Jak continued along the path. He saw the lake starting to come into view.

"There is the lake." he said to himself. He then looked for the stepping stones he had used last time to get on the island in the center of the lake.

He spent a little bit of time searching and finally found them. He then went towards them and started to make his way across to the copse. "I wonder if Noel is already there..." he said to himself as he made his way across the stones.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:11 am

Noel watched this all happen and couldn't help but start laughing like a idiot, it was funny how Jak got tricked like that. "Ok little guy that was rude, it was a good hit but still rude." Noel told the small bear as it looked at the Lucario. Noel could easily smash this Pokemon into a tree but decided not to, mostly because Noel thought it was funny what had happened to them.

From behind a string tried to grab her but was stopped by the iron thorn. The Pokemon pulled it back and the throne hit the Pokemon out of it's tree and on the ground. She then turned her back to the Pokemon and pulled Jak off the web. "You really got to stop being so trusting." She told him as she set the fire type down.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:18 am

Jak {1} +1 from page

Jak looked towards Noel who was now laughing. He sighed, he figured he knew what she was going to say... Something along the lines of being too trusting...

A string then launched towards her from the tree. However it was blocked by an iron thorn that seemed to levitate into it's path. The thorn was then pulled back towards the pokemon. It was hit and fell from the tree. Noel had turned towards Jak and pulled him off the webs.

"You really got to stop being so trusting."

'Yup... She said it...' he thought to himself.
"I can't help it at times." he responded to her with a shrug.

Encounters Left
- (1) Orange Gummi
- (1) Stick
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 am

"Well then just try not to believe everything you feel, sometimes that gets you into trouble." Noel said knowing she was right, considering what just happened, ya she was right. "And anyway wonder why these Pokemon thought they could beat us, maybe they thought they could outsmart us." Noel said with a small shrug at the matter. The Pokemon were still up and not knocked out but Noel didn't really see any problem with this, she knew in a fight her and Jak would win.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:06 am

Jak {1}
Jak looked towards the pokemon that had tricked him... He did feel angry about the trick they did. However he knew very well that if they were to battle. Him and Noel would overpower them to the point

"Let's get going..." Jak said in a slightly annoyed tone towards Noel as he continued to stare at the other pokemon. "I don't see the need to fight them unless they attempt to do so first. Even then, I don't want to hurt them too badly..." He said as he kept a close eye on them.

He was sure Noel would agree with the decision since they were considerably weaker then they were.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:16 am

Noel felt a evil smirk cross her face. "Nah, they deserve punishment for such a trick." Noel said as she walked closer to the Pokemon her size compared to them now obvious. She was joking anyone who knew her would know but luckily for her these Pokemon didn't. She stepped closer as the Pokemon were frozen in fear from the approaching Pokemon. They expected Jak to follow Noel in their punishment.

Noel stopped in front of them and lowered her head at them. She lifted up one paw and threw a punch, she stopped just before she reached the bear's head. She opened her paw and out dropped a small grey gummi. "Good trap." Noel said with a smile as she placed her hands in the coat pockets and walked towards Jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Jak {1}
Jak looked towards Noel as she stated they deserved a punishment for such a trick.

Jak watched Noel walk over with his arms crossed. 'I am guessing this is a sort of joke...' he thought to himself as he watched what she was doing.

As she got back he noticed the pokemon were still just standing there... They were a bit confused. They just stood there...

"What did you do... They look completely confused..." he asked Noel as she had returned. He must of missed the part where she faked a punch or something.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Noel let a smirk cross her face as Jak asked that. "Wouldn't you like to know." Noel said with a small laugh, she didn't really want to tell Jak she had just rewarded the Pokemon's bad behavior. She left the Pokemon shocked confused and with a treat missions completed.

"So anything interesting?" Noel decided to ask n it having anything on her mind. She could tell him a wonderful plan she had for later but that wasn't a good idea right now, he'd most likely laugh.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Jak {1}
Jak looked towards Noel with a curious expression. "I guess it is not too important." he said as he continued to walk alongside Noel.

"So anything interesting?"
Jak shrugged as she had asked. "Nothing much honestly... Other then the fact I sometimes have this feeling of being watched..." he said to Noel. He didn't think much of the feeling though.

He was watching for any changes in the path. He then noticed the Orange gummi and stick in the middle of the path ahead of them... As they got close enough he scooped up both items.

"Want this gummi?" he asked as he put the stick in his pack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:35 am

"Well you kinda are being watched, I am right here." Noel joked with a small laugh at her own humor. She took a quick look at the gummi and shook her head. "Nah I don't need it" Noel told him as she thought about something for a second. She looked down at her paws for a moment and shook her head. "Nah I'll try later" she said quietly to herself as she looked ahead.

Noel then got a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, maybe Jak was right and something was watching them right this moment. Noel didn't like that idea so she remained on her guard.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 am

Jak {1+1=2}
Jak looked towards the gummi after she stated she didn't need it.

"Ok then... Wonder how this one tastes..." he said as he bit into the gummi... He chewed a couple times and wasn't completely satisfied. "Well... I can say it isn't my favorite... It is not bad either though... I know this color is commonly enjoyed by fighting types..." Jak said with a normal tone of voice. He wasn't quite overjoyed by the gummi. It even left an odd taste in his mouth afterwords... "OH MAN! It has a second taste after a while!" he said after a moment went after finishing the gummi.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 am

Noel placed her paws in the cloaks pockets as she started walking, she preferred berries to gummies so she didn't know much about their flavors. "Well it should make you smarter." Noel replied as she walked, that was about all she knew about them. She did let out a small laugh thinking how weird it was that something did that. "Hey did you hear that?" Noel asked as she listened to the sounds the forest made, she was sure she heard something.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 PopjRW4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 CVUdPw8 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 Pecha_11 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 GCVSLNN , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 OLuhrcy
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:09 am

Jak {1+1=2}
Jak listened to Noel as she stated that they should make him smarter. "How could they make you smarter? That doesn't make much sense..." he said in slight disbelief. He stopped the moment a sound was made, it seemed Noel was already on top of it. "Hey, did you hear that?" Jak nodded as he looked around.

He looked around for a moment trying to find the source of the sound. He then noticed a bush had moved slightly as if something was inside it.

"Who is there?" he said with a slightly higher voice then normal. He didn't want to sound too rough if it was a small pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:38 am

Noel had her hands in the cloak pocket as she walked forward. She was about to do something when she stepped on a small panel. "Shut" Noel said as she quickly hit Jak away, it was all she could do before the trap blew up around her. "Ugh." She yells out as a large smoke conversation the area, she was on one knee but still alive. "Wow that hurt." Noel said as she slowly got up and looked around the explosion. "Jak you ok." She asked as she started forward but fell on one knee, explosions hurt badly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:47 am

Jak {2}
Jak stayed put as he waited for the thing to come out of the bushes. Noel seemed to move forward and he heard something as she he heard her say something as she hit him away from her.

"Noel!" He shouted as he realized why she did it, As soon as he got about a couple feet away from her from the hit she did, A explosion engulfed the area.

The explosion was large enough to knock him back even further. He was far enough to not take as much damage from it though.

The explosion sort of caught him off guard as he was breathing a little heavier. "Yea... I am fine..." he said as he breathed in getting his breath back. "Are you alright. That looked painful." He asked Noel as he did not hear her state that the explosion hurt. His ears were ringing during the time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 pm

(12)
"Ya I'll be fine, it'll take more then that to take me out." Noel said as she stood up straight and looked around, some tree's were broken and the ground had burn marks on them. "Well that was bad." Noel said as she looked at her outfit, her black cloak was slightly burnt but her scarf seemed to be good. "Good thing it didn't seem to do much damage." Noel said trying to see the brighter side to being blown up.

Noel did hear something moving in the tree's and looked back. She looked just in time to see a flying pokemon with yellow spots in it's wings and she also saw one more of those bear pokemon. "Well another problem." She said as she got into a guard stance as the other pokemon did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

An agreed upon Meeting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next