Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An agreed upon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {20} -11 from entry
Jak was walking along the path towards the lake from town. He had wondered how Noel was doing since they agreed to meet back at the copse a week later...

Now... That week has gone by. Jak was now stronger. He also had a new look.
As Jak continued along the path. He saw the lake starting to come into view.

"There is the lake." he said to himself. He then looked for the stepping stones he had used last time to get on the island in the center of the lake.

He spent a little bit of time searching and finally found them. He then went towards them and started to make his way across to the copse. "I wonder if Noel is already there..." he said to himself as he made his way across the stones.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:52 am

"Sure why not" Noel said as she took the item's and placed them in her bag. She was careful when placing the leaf feeling that she would need it later. She looked around for anything else and decided to keep going. "Best to get going, don't want to stay still now." Noel said as she started walking. She placed her hands in the cloaks pockets and started going through the tree's. She felt a rather large gust of wind but it wasn't strong enough to blow them away.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:10 am

Jak {23} +1 from page
Jak gave Noel the items as she took them and put them in her bag. Noel stated that it would be best to get going as she didn't want to stay in one spot for too long... He nodded his head as he went to follow Noel, as they had past the pile of items Jak scooped up the seed. "Need this by any chance?" he asked her as he held onto it as they walked. Before the response ever came however, a large gust of wind hit them. He immediately dug is feet into the ground holding himself against the wind. It wasn't strong enough to take them with it. It was strong enough to make someone lose balance if they were not prepared.

He grumbled slightly after the wind subsided. "Anyways... You need this?" he asked as he held up the seed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 am

"Might as well, can never have to many seeds." Noel said as she took the item and placed it in her bad. She checked her joy and defense ribbons she had tied to her arm to make sure they hadn't moved in the wind. When she was satisfied she nodded and started walking. She felt a small gust of wind but nothing major. "Maybe a tornado will show up." She joked but it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Jak {23}
Jak handed the seed to Noel as she put it in her bag. He continued to walk alongside her. A small gust of wind occurred, he hoped it would not whip up again... He was becoming annoyed with the amount of wind in this dungeon. How could a forest even allow such wind speeds... The trees would have broken it before getting that strong...

Noel then joked about a tornado might show up. He looked towards Noel and was smiling. "Well. If one does happen. We better learn how to dig... I don't see any ditches to hide in this time..." he said jokingly. Although he would be the one that would have to learn how to dig... It was the only response he could think of then.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 am

"Or better plan, we jump and ride the wind." Noel said with a smirk. "How cool would it be to fly, well it would until we slam into a tree or something." She added with a small laugh. "It would be cool to see a Tornado in action." Noel said as she kept walking. "So anything you'd like to discuss while we are not getting attack?" Noel asked not wanting awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:08 am

Jak {23}
Jak laughed as she stated that they would jump up and ride the wind.
"I guess that would be better then being hit by it head on..." he said hinting towards the fact if the wind was strong enough it could give him trouble with his tail flame.

He walked along the path a bit more as he thought of what he might want to talk about. "Do you think Sparks will be safe with Azeral?" he asked Noel.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:13 am

"Well if I remember correctly Azeral was being trained by her mother, so who knows maybe Joey might get stronger being with them." Noel said never liking to use someone's nickname when she spoke about them. She only used Az because Azeral was hard to pronounce. "Plus I don't think anything in the town can beat her. She has the heart of a true fighter." Noel said as she hit her chest. She liked strong Pokemon and she loved fighting strong Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 am

Jak {23}
Jak was happy to hear that he would get stronger. From what he remembered of his past. He had to bail Joey out of a lot of situations at times. He usually dug himself in a hole of trouble, either way, he never really meant to get in trouble from things.

He started to wonder in thought for a bit. The incident at the mountain was starting to seep into his mind again. It has been doing that for a while now. He was trying to make sense of what the heck happened with the Spiritomb and why it stopped attacking so suddenly...

"Have any idea why Raverous had stopped attacking us at the mountain." he asked Noel. He thought maybe she could have sensed something different about him when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 am

"Maybe because me and you were beating him hard then Angel popped out of nowhere. I'd run also if the odds were three to one." Noel said as she shrugged. "I sensed something different in his aura for a bit, other then that nothing else. It was almost like he was the same Pokemon but with another aura pattern. And that almost never happens." Noel said as she gave a small sigh.

"Wonder why Pokemon have to do shit like that?" She pondered to herself as she walked. It made her confused but she assumed that's because she wasn't a killer, nor a guild member. Just a explorer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 am

Jak {23}
Jak listened to Noel about what she thought on the pokemon. "Different aura pattern... Would you mind explaining a bit on it if you know about it? What do you mean by aura pattern?" Jak asked Noel as he thought for a moment. 'Aura pattern... I never heard of that before.' he thought to himself as he walked along the path next to Noel. He was a bit interested in this thing about aura now... He may not be able to use it. It sounded interesting to him though.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:22 am

"Well do you want the basics of Aura after I say it, cause it gets confusing after a while." Noel said as she looked at the ground. "I can use a invisible power called Aura. I can read the thoughts and actions Pokemon make before they make them, it's mostly about anticipation and can sometimes be confused with reading another Pokemon's mind. Since I can sense thought patterns, well I don't know just while we were fighting him it changed from the pattern of a killer to one of just a average Pokemon." Noel said still confused on what happened.

"I once saw my mother wearing a blindfold and still able to walk around and fight like there wasn't anything there, using Aura Lucario's can see through some things."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:29 am

Jak {23}
Jak listened intently about what Aura was. Even if it was just the basic knowledge of it. It was interesting, the fact you can use it to anticipate certain actions was something he would love to be able to do. However he knew it was not exactly possible for him to do it with that method. Once Noel got to describing what she saw in the Spiritomb. He was a bit startled...

"Wait... It changed from one of a killer... to an average pokemon?" Jak asked once more...

If that was true. It would explain why it was talking like it was a crazy person...

((Note: Roll can be delayed just wanted it before page end))
Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 Cg1bFr4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 ZD8Bv3l , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 6VqZUkn , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 W276IIx , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 W276IIx
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:33 am

"Ya that's what happened." Noel told Jak as they kept walking. "Heh maybe I should get a blindfold and try to walk around just using my senses. And watch as other's laugh when I run into a wall or a tree." Noel said with a smirk as she kept walking. She wanted to do something though and stood still. She held up her paws and built up some of her power, it was useless while the power did come it was to chaotic to control and she had to break her focus. "Damn another failed attempt."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 am

Jak {10}-13 from dice
Jak looked towards Noel and thought for a moment... "What do you know about spiritombs?" Jak decided to ask Noel. Maybe she might know what they were. From his very limited knowledge was just a spirit possessing a stone or something. Just from looking at it at least.

As they had walked Noel stated that she should probably try the blindfold thing. "Heh... Well it would probably help you with sensing aura I guess. I would not really know myself though." he said as he continued thinking on the spiritomb topic.

He then saw Noel concetrate as she lifted her paws up. He thought he saw flickering lights within her paws for a moment. She then immediately lost focused it seemed. "Damn another failed attempt."

"What are you attempting?" Jak asked Noel after a moment.

(OOC: Maybe Noel might know a bit about Spiritombs? And how they have multiple spirits locked inside a keystone?)

To Be Encountered:

- Lum Berry x 1
- Gold Ribbon x 1
- Trap Scarf x 2
- Sawshuck

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 am

"Spiritomb is formed by the collection of 108 spirits being trapped in an Odd Keystone due to misdeeds. Spiritomb can be just as aggressive and destructive as the spirits that it is composed of. It will lash out at anyone with little thought, often exercising short sightedness in its pursuit of vengeance." Noel said like she was reading from a book. "Though one of the spirit's might of been in there due to a small sin or it could of repented long ago, but the others won't." Noel said as she sighed.

"Aura sphere. I manipulate the Aura in the air and fire it as a concentrated shot, it's homes in on opponents so it's a effective move." Noel said as she kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An agreed upon Meeting
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next