Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An agreed upon Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {20} -11 from entry
Jak was walking along the path towards the lake from town. He had wondered how Noel was doing since they agreed to meet back at the copse a week later...

Now... That week has gone by. Jak was now stronger. He also had a new look.
As Jak continued along the path. He saw the lake starting to come into view.

"There is the lake." he said to himself. He then looked for the stepping stones he had used last time to get on the island in the center of the lake.

He spent a little bit of time searching and finally found them. He then went towards them and started to make his way across to the copse. "I wonder if Noel is already there..." he said to himself as he made his way across the stones.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:58 am

Jak {26}
Jak looked towards Noel. “Oh I am fine… “ he said as he chuckled. “I just was not expecting my move to work there.” He said as he looked around, nothing but destruction around them. Half of the trees had fallen down from the wind… “Man…”

“I am glad you helped that little guy…” he said as he noticed the small brown pokemon. He smiled and waved to it. It seemed to just stare back at him. He then looked back to Noel. “I am taking you are fine” he said with a smile. He was definitely sure she was ok. He just liked to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:04 am

"If wind could stop me I wouldn't be standing here" Noel said as she hit her chest. "I'm happy I remembered I know psychic, I keep forgetting I wonder if I could lift myself up." She said as she made a blue energy surround herself, she waited for a bit then stopped. "I guess I'm to heavy my head can't take it" she said as she shook her head. "I'm fine though don't worry" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:08 am

Jak {27} +1 from page

Jak smiled as she stated her thoughts about the wind... “How can you forget about such an awesome ability?” he said with a small stifled laugh… It didn’t quite make sense to him how she could forget she had it… It’s not like she replaced the move…

He then watched her start to glow as she attempted to levitate… “Well I know you can do it… I have seen you do it before…” he said with a smile. “You are probably not able to use the move repeatedly like that…”
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:30 am

"Hey I fight with my fists and my bone like a true fighting type, using a move that requires my mind to focus ain't quite my style." Noel said as she looked in her backpack and saw a iron thorn. She lifted the thorn with Psychic and held it in the air for a few moments. She spun it around and made it fly around. "Well that's simple" she said as she returned it to her backpack.

"Ya it would be cheating if a move this good didn't take a huge toll on my overall stamina" Noel said with a smirk as she pointed in a direction, shall we?" She asked as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 am

Jak {27}
Jak looked towards Noel as she started fooling around with her psychic abilities.
“I doubt it doesn’t take a toll on you. Please be careful.” he said as he saw her playing with her iron thorn. He then thought for a moment… “Never Mind the careful part” he said with a chuckle. He realized he was being overcautious about the whole thing. Noel then pointed to a direction “Shall we?”

Jak simply nodded as he started towards the direction she had pointed towards. “So. Have you heard anything about the temple?” he asked out of curiosity of what Noel might have learned about the place.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 am

"Nothing much other then someone tried to get in and failed." Noel said calmly as she walked. She had her hands in the coats pockets and her scarf bounced along her back. "I assume it's the same for you" she said bluntly figuring he didn't know much either considering he asked her instead of saying his share of info.

"Oh question, what is the connection you have with Obera?" She asked wondering how someone else could get along with her. She tried to burn Noel and crush her multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:07 am

Jak {27}
'So there is a temple here...' he thought to himself.
"I honestly didn't hear much about someone getting there... I was out of town a lot lately. I have only heard that there was a temple here... After we had left from here last time that is.." he responded.

He continued walking along the path alongside Noel for a bit. She then asked him about his connection with Obera.

"My connection..." he said slowly.
"Well... -Beginning to blush- I like her... I would think she likes me." he said a bit slowly. He was not to big about talking about love. He did not know a lot about it. It also made him feel a bit embarrassed... Majority of the time that is.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 am

Noel smirked. "Ain't that cute." She said with a smirk and patted Jak's back. "That's nice for you and her, good show" she said with a laugh as she looked ahead. "Maybe with this I won't need to fight her." Noel said as she shrugged. "Also I didn't know a Pokemon's face could get that red" Noel teased as she walked ahead. She looked at the sky as the sun was over their heads. "Thanks to Azeral I have some supplies, so we can be here a while." Noel said as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:21 am

Jak {27}
Jak half burried his head in his arms. His mistake there. "God Noel! You are killing me here" he said with his cheeks getting slightly redder. Especially when she stated that she didn't know a pokemon's face could get that red.

Noel seemed to move on from the topic. Stating that Azeral gave her some supplies to use on this exploration. "She is very kind... I am glad she found Sparks." he said with a smile. His face slowly returning to its normal color.

"I am also glad that Angel ran into us on the mountain that day..." he said as he looked towards Noel. "Man... I wonder what the hell is wrong with that spiritomb... I hope I never see him again..." he said slowly getting slightly angered. However he kept himself level.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 am

"Ya I haven't know Az nor Angel very long but they do seem like good Pokemon, Angel can be a bit scary if you piss her off" Noel said with a shaky laugh remembering when she pissed the Gardevoir off, not fun.

"I know one Pokemon you'd wanna meet again. Seriously how does a face get that red?" She teased once again this time adding a laugh to the joke. "Why is it so much fun to joke around?" She asked as she closed her eye's. "I'm surprised no Pokemon attacked while we were talking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:38 am

Jak {27}
Jak looked towards Noel when she stated that Angel can be scary if she is pissed off. Noel was laughing at the thought but in a... shaky manner... "You seem to be afraid of her." he smirked as he said this. He most likely just got her back for his embarrassment.

However shortly afterwords it hit him again...
His face grew red again. Although not as bright this time. It was just faint this time. "Joking around... Yea... It can be fun. Sparks knows that for sure..." he said as he winced at the thought of the last prank he pulled before they got separated.

((NOTE: Trap scarf is currently worn. In case one occurs))
Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Seh7LU4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 N0xFnHW , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 5fx71xO , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 PHsGCI3 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 N0xFnHW
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 am

"As not the huge red face again?" Noel said jokingly as she waves her paw. "Ok I'm done....for now" she added at the end as she kept walking. "Ok let's try this" she said as she reached in her bag and pulled out the trawl orb. She looked at it for a moment before throwing it to the ground and having it shatter slightly far away from them. Noel backed up slightly as item's started to appear around the area she threw the orb.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 PopjRW4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Seh7LU4 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Pospec10 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Rmy6L5r , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 5fx71xO , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 N0xFnHW , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 7doHI8l , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Rmy6L5r , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Pecha_11 , An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 N0xFnHW
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 am

Jak {22} -5 from roll's / items
Jak was relieved to hear that Noel would stop for now. "Ok let's try this" she stated as she pulled out the orb.

Jak watched her pull the orb out and smiled. "Trawl orb" he smiled as she threw it towards a bit away from them so they would not get hit with the wave of items coming towards it.

The orb had worked perfectly...
A wave of items had come crashing towards it. Although a wave of the items is a bit of a stretch to describe it as.

((Note: Include the items from my roll in item pile please))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 am

Noel walked over to the rather small pile of item's, she was unlucky with this item as Normal but something caught her eye. She reached down a grabbed a leaf, this one was free unlike the other's and she still sensed the looming feeling over it. Like it had belonged to a fighter who died .

"Another leaf" Noel said as she showed it to Jak. She still wondered why these were here. It seemed a bit strange to have leaves of many colors here.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 am

Jak {22}
Jak looked towards Noel when she found another leaf. "It... is another one of those leaves..." he said as he started to have that familiar feeling from last time wash over him... He attempted to concetrate to force the feeling back. It was not pleasant the last time he had it.

He then looked towards the pile of items. Although it was small he noticed that it had a few items in there that might be of use in the future. He noticed 2 TM's, 4 orange gummies, a seed and 2 sticks of equal lengths and similar shape.

He picked up one of the Tm's and examined it. After inspecting it he determined it was the Echoed Voice TM, looking at the other one it seemed to be the same move. He then picked up the gummies and the TM's and put one TM in his bag and 2 gummies in his bag. "You want the rest?" he asked as he held the 2 gummies and the TM in his paws.

Inventory Changes
+2 orange gummies
+1 Echoed Voice TM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An agreed upon Meeting   An agreed upon Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An agreed upon Meeting
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next