Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pure silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Pure silence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noel walk inside of the temple and noticed a small change in the atmosphere. Mostly the fact that she felt none of the desert wind behind her. Not just that other then her footsteps there seemed to be no other sound whatsoever. "What did you expect from a place called silent temple" she muttered quietly to herself as she looked back at her temporary partner bandit mostly to make sure he was still there. She didn't want to be alone here she didn't know what Pokemon were here.

(24)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 am

Noel's emotions were calm, so much it bordered the creepy section considering they were in a dungeon. She kept calm under battle and fights so keeping calm after learning someone's name was nothing new to her. "Eh everyone has their own style." Noel said as she looked at the fainted Pokemon. "Well best get moving." She said as she walked onward, her emotions never changed nor did they seem forced. It was almost like she didn't care whatsoever about the situation at hand nor the revealing of his true name.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 am

The Gallade frowned, watching the Lucario before he began to follow silently. She was extremely calm, a bit too calm for Akuroma's liking. Even if she were confident in her abilities, this dungeon certainly wasn't the place to be so complacent. The Gallade rid himself of these thoughts. She must have simply walked up just as he finished off the Kirlia, that was all. Akuroma took a sitrus berry out of his bag, munching on it as he began to scan the walls again. He hoped to distract himself from these unpleasant thoughts, though he was finding it less and less successful as time went on.

[26 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 am

Noel looked back at Akuroma. She didn't know why but she felt the sudden urge to ask him if he was ok, deciding against this option she looked ahead and kept walking. She reached in her bag and pulled out one berry, she quickly ate the berry mostly because she was hungry. She felt some of her energy get restored as she continued walking. "So any topics you wish to discuss while we are not getting attack by something?" She decided to ask not wanting awkward silence.

(30)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 am

"No, other than the fact that I hope you know a Steel or Poison type move to deal with any Kirlia or Gardevoir who might not be too pleased with how I treated one of their own." The Gallade was concerned on where he stood with the Lucario right now, but a greater concern was the Pokemon living here. Now that he was probably no longer protected from attack from those of his evolutionary line, the Gallade found himself at a disadvantage. It was bad enough that he was weak against his own Psychic brethren, but Fairy types also had a type advantage. He'd have to be careful, and the Lucario was his best bet.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 am

"Ya could of held back a tad." Noel said as she smirked. "While I do not possess a attack like that if we do come across another Pokemon like that I do have a idea that might stop them." She told the Gallade as she saw the hallway ended at a intersection with three ways to go. "Well that, which way do you think we should go?" She asked wondering if he had any input or a way to find out what was down the halls, either one would work well in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 pm

"I did hold back," the Gallade responded, frowning at the fact that the Lucario didn't know a Steel or Poison type move. However, he was quite curious as to what the Lucario's idea was to stop them. He hoped it wasn't simply handing him over. That would be a bit of a problem for the Gallade. "Hm...this way," the Gallade said once the pair had come upon the intersection, heading down the hallway to their right. The Gallade became silent once again, only making a sound when the pain in his hand became a bit to unbearable for him. The Gallade took a Sitrus berry out of his bag, munching on it to help relieve the pain some.

[33 energy]
Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Silent Temple :
Pure silence - Page 3 Rocksl10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Sunrib10 , Pure silence - Page 3 House_10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Rocksl10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Goldgu10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Iron_t12 , Pure silence - Page 3 Sunrib10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Purple10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Rocksl10 , Pure silence - Page 3 Pecha_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure silence
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3