Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pure silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Pure silence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noel walk inside of the temple and noticed a small change in the atmosphere. Mostly the fact that she felt none of the desert wind behind her. Not just that other then her footsteps there seemed to be no other sound whatsoever. "What did you expect from a place called silent temple" she muttered quietly to herself as she looked back at her temporary partner bandit mostly to make sure he was still there. She didn't want to be alone here she didn't know what Pokemon were here.

(24)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:59 am

Akuroma's battle with the Honedge continued to rage on as well, the Blade and Sword Pokemon locked in possibly a destined battle. Though, to the trained eye, it's obvious that the two were doing little more than testing each others, simply showing off their natural skills of the blade. Soon the clashes stopped, the two Pokemon disappearing back into the darkness and silence of the temple's hallway. "Guess a Pokemon who's literally a sword would be a match for me, even though you're unevolved," the Gallade said. The Honedge didn't respond, simply staring in the darkness. The Gallade frowned, Not much of a talker, I guess, he thought.

[19 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:44 am

Noel wasn't paying attention to Bandit. She trusted he knew what he was doing and created a bone between her paws. She looked at the Pokemon and smirked before throwing it near the bottom of the Pokemon. It went up using it's natural ability to avoid the move, it was eye level with Noel so she rushed at it using quick attack to speed herself up. She stopped just before the Pokemon and used the momentum to force Palm the Pokemon away, it went flying into the darkness and Noel stayed in her fighting stance not sure if it was done yet.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:55 am

Akuroma and the Honedge were soon back in battle, but this time it wasn't a show of strength. The two were in a full fledged war to see who was stronger. The Honedge slicing at Akuroma with a darkened blade. However, much to the ghost type's surprise, the attack bounced harmlessly off the Gallade. "Sorry, but dark type moves won't work on me so easily,' the Gallade said before slashing at the Honedge with his Psycho Cut. The move only chipped the metal blade of the Honedge, causing Akuroma to frown. The Honedge appeared to truly be on equal grounds with the Gallade in terms of power.

This left the Gallade with little choice than to switch to a less sword based move, the psychic energy disappearing only to be replaced with the bright glow of his Thunder punch. The Honedge's eye narrowed before it swung at the Gallade again, the Gallade in turn charging forward with his fists flying ahead.

Last edited by Dracorexion on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Noel waited in her guard stance. She then jumped back as the spinning Pokemon came back at her. "Figured it wouldn't be that easy" she said as it spun around her. The Lucario tried to hit it but managed just to hit air as the Pokemon let out a similar psychic wave as she had done, it hit it's mark making Noel wince in pain from the hit, she closed her eye's letting her senses take over as she slammed her paw into the Pokemon and knocked it into the wall, it made a loud impact and possibly the loudest sound in the temple at the time. "Oh no" she said hoping no other enemies heard that.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 am

The Gallade and Honedge sliced and rammed into each other, thunder and metal sounding out across the halls with each collision, neither Pokemon seeming to make headway in the battle. That is until Akuroma grabbed a hold of the Honedge's blade, slamming his fist down onto the Pokemon, the metal under his electrified fist creaking until the Honedge found itself bent from the impact. The Pokemon, now unable to properly attack, quickly floated away, retreating from the battle. It was then that the Elgyem descended, sending waves of electricity at the Gallade and Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Noel looked at the Pokemon she had just knocked out before hearing something which sounded like the thunder punch Bandit was doing. She spun around in her heel to see a full force of electricity coming for her and the gallade, she jumped out of the way to avoid the electric attack and created the bone between her paws. Instead of hitting the Pokemon she threw it at him and managed to land a hit. She jumped up and caught the bone and waited for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:45 am

Akuroma quickly teleported away, reappearing at the end of an adjacent hallway. The Elgyem, finding itself between the two Pokemon, who appeared to not be tired out in the least, began looking around, as if hoping to find an opening to escape. The Gallade pulled his fists back, electricity sparking out as he prepared to fight the smaller Psychic type.

Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Silent Temple :
Pure silence - Page 2 Purple10 , Pure silence - Page 2 Kirlia10 , Pure silence - Page 2 Diet_r10 , Pure silence - Page 2 Purple10 , Pure silence - Page 2 Iron_t12
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 am

Noel smirked as she punched her open paw watching the psychic type. It knew it was outnumbered and outclassed. So it did what anyone would do in this situation and cloaked itself in a green light and vanished from sight. "Teleport?" She said as she saw the Pokemon behind Bandit building up a electrical power. "Behind you" Noel said as the Pokemon tried to launch a electrical wave at the gallade.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 am

Akuroma turned around, throwing is electrified fist at the wave of electricity. The two attacks were mere inches away from each other when both Pokemon found themselves and their attacks frozen, a blue sheen around their bodies. "You're disturbing the silence, Gallade," a Kirlia said, its eyes glowing as it walked into the light.

Akuroma's eyes narrowed, "Tell that to the Pokemon living here. Save the Ralts, they attack us every turn we make." He would have commented on the Kirlia's disgust at speaking his species name, but he felt the Kirlia wouldn't be above using its current hold on the Gallade to its advantage. The pair looked at each other, and the chance of a battle rose as the Kirlia's eyes continued to show disgust towards its evolved form.

The air surrounding the Pokemon seemed to be much more electrified than what the Thunder Punch and Thunder wave were producing. Unlike his meeting with the Ralts, it was quite obvious the Kirlia and Gallade were sizing each other up as opponents, not communicating as relatives of the same evoutionary line.

"Hey, Noel, I'd step back, if I were you," the Gallade said. The Kirlia's eyes narrowed, ice forming around its fists. The Gallade smirked, his body beginning to shake as he fought off the Kirlia's psychic hold. The Gallade growled as he threw his arm down to his side, the blue glow he previously breaking off of him. Popping his neck and knuckles, the Gallade faced the Kirlia fully, his fists becoming enveloped in electricity.

"Alrighty then, let's see how I compare to my pre-evolution." The two Pokemon then disappeared in a flash of light, the Elgyem suddenly released from the Kirlia's Psychic.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:14 am

Noel looked at the two and was about to intervene. But she remembered how she slammed the Pokemon into the wall and made a loud crash so wasn't this her fault? She mentally shrugged as she listened to the Kirlia. "Though I'd want to fight a actual good opponent I guess I can leave this one to you" she said with a smirk when asked to stand back.

The Pokemon they were fighting before decided to try and attack Noel the same way. She raised her paw using psychic not to send waves of attack but hold the Pokemon in place. Noel smiled as she walked closer the Pokemon held in place, she then pulled her paw back and slammed it into the Pokemon launching it backwards. Before it hit the far wall she used psychic again to stop it from hitting the wall and making noise.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:35 am

While the Lucario attempted to keep from making noise, the Gallade made no such effort. As his fists slammed into the walls and floor of the Temple, thunder bellowed across its halls. The Kirlia was being kept on the defensive, a limp arm already showing the mistake it made in challenging Akuroma. However, Akuroma himself hadn't avoided any damage, bits of ice falling off his shoulder as he continued to attack. The Kirlia attempted to attack again, throwing its frozen fist forward, only to find it caught by the Gallade. Akuroma smirked, pulling the Kirlia to him before slamming his fist into its face, sending it flying backwards and through a few walls, the ice that connected them for just a moment having broken off from the force.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 am

Noel calmly walked over to the Pokemon she was holding with Psychic as it blasted a electrical wave when she got close. She covered herself with the cloak as it blocked some but not all of the electrical force. She then did a simple spin kick letting go of the psychic around her opponent and kicked it into a nearby wall knocking it out. "That'll show ya" she said as she looked back to where Bandit was. She decided to stay out of this fight for now, Noel never liked ganging up on one Pokemon. She always liked fair fights, she would intervene if one was hurt to the point of near death though.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 am

The Gallade chased after the Kirlia as it flew through the walls of the temple, his fists bursting with electricity, shocking anything that got close. He jumped forward, closing the distance between him and his pre-evolved form before slamming his fists down. The Kirlia coughed loudly, finding itself slammed into the floor of the Temple, the stone underneath caving in slightly from the impact. "Come on! I was stronger than this before I evolved!" Akuroma yelled, picking the Kirlia up by the throat. "Do you wish to look down on me now, Kirlia? I'll help." The Gallade then lifted the Kirlia up over him, the smaller Pokemon coughing as it grasped at his hand.

"Hrk... Nothing but a hardheaded, power hungry fighting type, aren't ya, Gallade?" the Kirlia said, smirking to itself as it looked down at the Gallade lifting it up. Akuroma's eyes narrowed, "Power hungry, yes. Hardheaded, definitely. Gallade, correct. However, my name is Akuroma," the Gallade said before his fist around the Kirlia's throat erupted into electricity, the smaller Pokemon's body becoming enveloped by the electricity as well. Akuroma then threw the Kirlia onto the floor, sparks flying from his hand and the Kirlia's body as he walked away.

[10 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 am

Noel was leaning on a wall waiting for bandit to finish up his fight. She had followed them as Bandit threw the pre-evolved Pokemon away. She was close to them, not close enough to attack but close enough to engage a threat and hear. She heard what they were talking about and sighed. "Wow they must really not like each other." She said as she heard something that made her smirk. "Knew it couldn't be his real name" she said quietly to herself. she watched the Gallade overkill it and slammed the Pokemon into the ground, Noel could still sense a faint trace of aura from the Pokemon so it wasn't dead.

Noel decided to pretend she didn't hear anything and stood leaning on the wall with her eye's closed. "Come on took you that long Bandit?" Noel asked sarcastically with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 am

The Gallade looked at the Lucario and smirked. "What? Sometimes I like to play a bit," Akuroma said before continuing on. The Gallade was a bit wary of the Lucario's closeness to where the battle was. Had she heard his actual name? The Gallade attempted to sense the other Pokemon's emotions, looking for a sign. Some sort of unusual emotion for the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure silence   Pure silence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure silence
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next