Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hero from the stars.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The hero from the stars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Important info-

Unlike other interactive stories, this one will have no pictures, since I may have to make them and they would slow my progress down. Also, I am not trying to copy anyone.

Blah blah blah, let's begin the story. I already had it done on my 3ds, but it ATE THE DARN THING! >:3

You awaken from your slumber, feeling refreshed. It feels like you've been asleep for a long time, almost forever. But that's impossible, since you would die from hunger or something. You slowly get up, and scan your surroundings. You are in a grassy clearing, with the occasional tree here and there.  You try to remember what you did before you fell asleep, but you can't remember. You then try to remember who you are, but you can't remember that either. So it seems like you have forgotten everything. No worries, you can think about it later. You spot a pond nearby, and you decide to go over to it to drink some water, since you are thirsty and that is the only water source nearby. Besides, it seems clean. When you reach the edge of the body of water, you look down at it and see...

The story so far.:

You, the people looking at this, can determine certain things. Right now, let's determine the species and gender of our hero. Post in the comments below what you want the hero to be, and whether he/she is male or female. The things in the input tell you what is needed for the story to continue, for the people who don't want to read through this to figure out what to do.

Inputs:
>Gender
>Species

The species and Gender of our hero will be taken in separately, so, for example, if I scan over the results, and they were
>Female Pikachu
>Male Pidgey
>Male Pikachu
The results would be a Male Pikachu, since most people wanted a male hero and a Pikachu hero.

Stuff. :3:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 am

Nuuu Moon, dey my puppets! >:3
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 am

XD Yeah,alright. XD
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Awesome sauce! I was totally mislead by the toast-head. I pictured this.

Team about to become OP with those TMs! So I did some quick research, and assuming they're both level 5, Hera would know Scratch, Tail Whip, and Ember, and Carter would know Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, and Leech Life. I presume we'll be able to choose which move is forgotten, if any, when learning a new move upon leveling up. Not sure how the leveling up thing will work, but I think you've got it handled.

Hera: Flustered, use Ember on whoever is closest.
Carter: Rubbing your head, coming back from the hit, see Hera use Ember to defend you, sit in awe for a bit, and then be inspired to use Supersonic to make the targets easier to hit.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:35 pm

^Chuck The Evil Sandwich-Making Guy. He really needs a new villain name.

Anyways, great idea, Mew!

And XD to you, River.(Riolu, cause, rio is river in spanish)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:36 pm

After a day of looking back at moon's post, I realised that what she said was what she WANT them to do, not a dialog. Omg, I felt so stupid for not figuring that out earlier. XD Anyways, I'll start the story in a second.

-Get puppets of a Fennekin and Noibat-

:3
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 am

>Hera: Tail whip, then Ember
>Carter: Sorry, but I couldn't find a place to fit what aMEWzing wanted him to do, but I have something similer.
>Aipom: Laugh when tail whip is used.
>Goons: DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! (for now):D

You, out of some kind of battle instinct, start waggling your tail at the Aipom, who laughs at you.

Aipom: HA! Is that it?

Hera: Not even close...

You then spit out an ember at the Aipom, which he quickly ducks.

Aipom: Hmph, you apparantly can't aim that well. You are just as weak as your little friend over there. You...

He never got to finish speaking as something behind him cracked. Before he had time to react, part of the tree fell on top of him. His little helpers (More like minions. Muhaha... >:3) ran over to the tree to try to lift it up, and your partner desides now would be a good time to get out of here.

Carter: Quick, let's get out of here while their distracted.

Hera: Ok.

Since your friend can't fly at the moment, you help him onto your back and almost run past the tree, but...

Carter: Wait, what's that?

You look on the ground to see two TMs, probally ones stolen by the Aipom. But they are cracked and currently unusable.

Carter: Let's take them. They may be helpful in the future.

So, you pick up the broken TMs and take them with you.

Carter: Hey Hera...

Hera: Yeah?

Carter: Thanks for standing up against that Aipom...

Hera: Oh, no problem. So where are we going?

Carter: Well...

Inputs:
>Location to go

Warning: Once a location is chosen, you can expect to stay there for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 am

>Location: Whatever the town is in this place. SAFE HAVEN!!
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 am

>Tranquil Winds Town. Named so after the wonderful breeze that blows through the town.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Good call on having those TMs broken. They'll have to have them fixed on a mission :D

Location: always before reaching a town, the pokemon have to go through a dungeon. Since they're surrounded by trees, they can't just magically appear in a town |3 Into the Woods!
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:03 am

^Unless the characters are just outside of town, but meh.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 pm

[b]Well, 2 out of 3 people wanted them to head to a town, so they will go to a town.[b]

Carter: Well, there's a town just near here, just keep heading in this direction, and you should reach it soon.

So you and Carter head towards the safety of a town, and after reaching the top of a small hill, you see it. A peaceful little town, with pokemon walking here and there. There are little shops and houses, and lots of grass. Not tall grass, but short grass. There was no dirt trails, a sign that this town hasn't been here for a long time. The town is still growing, making for future possibilities.

Hera: This town seems nice...

Carter: Yeah, but it's still new. Criminals could be lurking here too, so try not to go somewhere where they can easily jump you without anyone knowing.

Hera: So where are we staying?

Carter: Huh?

Hera: Well, you must have somewhere where you stay at.

Carter: Oh, well...

Where does Carter live? Or does he just not have anyplace to stay yet?

Inputs:
>The place where Carter lives...if he has one.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 pm

>A treehouse!!! What? He's a bat!
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Heyyy mine says go to a town >:I

Carter should live in a freaking underwater cave. Not like you have to go underwater to get to it, but a tunnel on the side of a lake that leads to and under ground cave under water. It would make for some interesting events later :3
Probably from a Bunnelby or Digglet that moved out, if you need help explaining |D
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:13 pm

>Place to live: either a treehouse (ORAS reference), or what Mew said. I'm leaning more towards underwater cave.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Is this dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hero from the stars.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next