Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hero from the stars.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The hero from the stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Important info-

Unlike other interactive stories, this one will have no pictures, since I may have to make them and they would slow my progress down. Also, I am not trying to copy anyone.

Blah blah blah, let's begin the story. I already had it done on my 3ds, but it ATE THE DARN THING! >:3

You awaken from your slumber, feeling refreshed. It feels like you've been asleep for a long time, almost forever. But that's impossible, since you would die from hunger or something. You slowly get up, and scan your surroundings. You are in a grassy clearing, with the occasional tree here and there.  You try to remember what you did before you fell asleep, but you can't remember. You then try to remember who you are, but you can't remember that either. So it seems like you have forgotten everything. No worries, you can think about it later. You spot a pond nearby, and you decide to go over to it to drink some water, since you are thirsty and that is the only water source nearby. Besides, it seems clean. When you reach the edge of the body of water, you look down at it and see...

The story so far.:

You, the people looking at this, can determine certain things. Right now, let's determine the species and gender of our hero. Post in the comments below what you want the hero to be, and whether he/she is male or female. The things in the input tell you what is needed for the story to continue, for the people who don't want to read through this to figure out what to do.

Inputs:
>Gender
>Species

The species and Gender of our hero will be taken in separately, so, for example, if I scan over the results, and they were
>Female Pikachu
>Male Pidgey
>Male Pikachu
The results would be a Male Pikachu, since most people wanted a male hero and a Pikachu hero.

Stuff. :3:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

>Vaporeon (To go against Hera's weakness to Ground and Rock types, Chinchou would have been better to cover all her weaknesses, but one wouldn't be hanging around on behind a tree, would it?)
>Male (Because possible love interest)
>Poseidon (Again with the god names?/shot)

∇Mew's post XD.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:45 pm

^ How the hell did Star's post get up there? |D

Clamperl because logic
Male because love interest
Carter because further logic

∇TYPE DIFFERENCE LOVE INTERESTS ARE POSSIBLE! 030

Last edited by aMEWzing on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:32 am

Ok, so the only similar thing everyone chose was the gender, which was male. 'cause love interest. XD So, let's get to spinnin!

>Species: Decided with 101 spins.

-Vaporeon: 30
-Clampearl: 27
-Noibat: 44

Noibat wins with 44 points. Now the name.

>Name: Desided with 14 spins. Don't ask why I choose such specific numbers. :3

-Carter: 6
-Poseidon: 5
-Lucifer: 3

Carter was chosen with 6 points. He will automatically be male, cause most of you want love interest. :3Although I was doubting how it would work out between a fire type and a water type. XD

You get close to the tree, and a bat-like creature hops out of it and flies down in front of you. He was somewhat happy, though you noticed he looked a little worried.

???: Hello.

Hera: Hi! Are you ok? You seem a little bit scared.

???: No, I'm ok. It's just...I've seen a lot of hostile pokemon lately, and I thought you might lash out at me like them...

Hera: Well don't worry, I won't. I'm not hostile. By the way, what's a pokemon?

When you asked that question, the bat was dumbstruck. So dumbstruck in fact, it looked like he was struck by dumbness. Lol I is funnyz. He then spoke again.

???: What do you mean 'What is a pokemon?' We are pokemon! This whole world consists of pokemon!

Hera: So I'm a pokemon?

???: That's...kinda what I just said...

Hera: Oh. So anyways, what's your name?

???: Oh, my name is Carter. I'm a Noibat. What's your name?

Hera: Oh, I'm Hera. And how are you a Noibat when you just said we are pokemon?

Carter looked at you, puzzled on how you are confused about something every pokemon knew...exept her, apparently.

Carter: Well, err... there are different species of pokemon, such as how I am a Noibat, and you are a Fennekin.

Hera: I'm a Fennekin?

Carter sighs, feeling like he wasn't going to get anywhere with this.

Carter: Yes, you are a Fennekin, a fire-type pokemon.

Hera: A fire-type pokemon? Does that mean I can use fire?

You desided to see if you could spit out a fireball, and before Carter could warn you aginst it, you shoot out a small ember, which he quickly avoided, catching the tree behind him on fire. He quickly spun around and flapped his wings, putting the fire out.

Carter: Are you crazy?! You could have burned the entire field!

Hera: Sorry, I was just testing if I could use fire.

Carter knew he was going to have a long day ahead of him.

What should our hero and partner do next?

Inputs:
>Hera: Action
>Carter: Action
OR
>Event (Wild pokemon attack, tree falls down, etc.)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:13 am

Finished.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 am

Omg Hera is so stupid |D We disgraced the name of a goddess

Hera: Realize you're hungry, because turning into a Pokemon steals your hunger
Carter: Fly into a tree and steal some tree fruits :P
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 am

>A, Pokémon's jumping down, from the tree, jumping down. A, Pokémon's jumping down, my dear Pokés. (London bridge tune)

Ya know, you could try mixing the requests into one if it's fitting, maybe. Like, you could try mixing the two that got the most points for example.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 am

Well, Hera isn't stupid, she just forgot everything she ever knew. So we could just say she's slowly rising to power or something.

Why are you reading this like I was going to post what happens next? I was just making a point before I go to bed. Don't worry though, I'll post it tomorrow. :3
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 am

XD
How did you know?
Well, g'night then.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Welp :I
A) Hera: what Star said
Carter: What Star said (because logic I guess)
B) Event: 3 outlaws attack the two. YAY HERA GETS TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE HECK TO BATTLE! /shot
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

I just realized something... Yippee apparently they are doomed if they have to fight a rock-type Pokémon.... (Sarcastic yippies)

Alright, TM Wild Charge for Carter to cover Hera's weakness to water.
And Power Punch for Hera to go against rock-type Pokémon.
(I researched what TMs they can learn)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Ok, so it was a bit confusing figuring out what each of you wanted, so I tried my best figuring things out. So if it isn't exactly what you wanted, I apolagise in advance. So here's what I believe each of you want...

aMEWzing:
>Hera: Become hungry
>Carter: Get fruit

Starbright24:
>Carter: Learn/Obtain TM move Wild Charge
>Hera: Learn/Obtain TM move Power Punch

Moondust: (since she said 'what star said' on both the pokemon's action, and her post was before star's last one without any signs of being edited, I guessed that she meant stars last post, which I believe star wanted some pokemon to jump out of the tree. Moon also wanted our duo to be attacked by three outlaws.) So...I guess that's what everyone wanted? Sorry, I haven't ever done something like this, but overtime, I'll get better. :3

Also, I have tooken Star's advice into consideration, and desided it would be worth a try. When am I going to try it? Right now!

Multible actions and/or events:

>Hera: Become hungry
>Carter: Get fruit
>Tree: Have three outlaws inside, all attack Carter at his attempt to get fruit, and jump out of da tree.
>Carter & Hera: Fight back.
>Outlaws: Get beaten, drop said TMs while fleeing.

Your stomach suddenly rumbles, telling you that it wants food.

Hera: Hey, I'm a bit hungry. Is there any food nearby?

Carter: Yes, there are some in this tree. Let me get them for you.

Carter flies into the tree to get some of the fruit dangeling from the branches. But before he can get one, a giant hand comes out of nowhere and slams him down to the ground, probally injuring his wings. He slowly rises to his feet and looks at the tree

>Carter: OW! What was that?!

Carter's question was quickly answered when a monkey pokemon with a hand as a tail, a strange-looking squirrel, and a grey pokemon that have little things coming out of his head that sorta look like toast jumped out of the tree. (Aipom, Pachirisu, and Machop. Yes, I've always thought those things at the top of Machop's head looked like toast. :3)

Carter: What do you want with me?!

???(Aipom): Oh, just to pick on you. Aaand maybe steal the berries you were planning to get.

The Aipom smirks at Carter, with an evil look in his eyes. ...Well, not exactly evil, but mean. Pure mean. Anyways, it almost sounds like they have met before.

Carter: Why don't you go bully somebody else?!

???: (Aipom): Because, you are the weakest guy I've met so far. You can barely fight back.

You deside you had enough of this guy bullying your friend, and take a step forwards.

Hera: Leave him alone!

Aipom: Or what?

He oviously doesn't think you are any threat to him, expecially since he's got two goons behind him. But you wouldn't care if he had a million on his side. You wern't going to let him go treat your friend like that. So what are you going to do? You are going to SHOW HIM WHO HE IS MESSING WITH!

Oh look, your first threat, and your friend is injured, you barely know how to fight, and you're outmatched 3 to 2. But that won't stop you from fighting back!

Inputs:
>Hera: Action
>Carter: Action

Notes:
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Autually, I pretty much knew what aMEWzing wanted. :3
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Riolu, that's exactly what I wanted.

>Hera: Break the fourth wall by seeing a menu that says what moves she can use and their effects. Then use tail whip, the Aipom laughing at her for using a seemingly useless move. Then, use ember, which will hurt the Aipom a lot more than usual.
>Carter: I don't know.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am

Actually, I was wanting to make this more realistic, so I don't want a menu appearing. I also don't want a duplicate of pokeball's storyline. :3 So would it be ok with you if I just cut off the first sentence, and did the rest instead?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:12 am

Hera:Hmmm... Cut off the first sentence and I agree with Star. Otherwise, idk.
Carter: I have absolutely no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hero from the stars.   The hero from the stars. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hero from the stars.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next