Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Swimming Under the Stars (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Swimming Under the Stars (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 am

Leviathan almost always preferred the way things looked at night.

‘Almost’ was an important word there. He had a few exceptions, like how the sunlight hit the coral in Coral Forest, making the colours blossom under the water. It really was a radiant spot, at least in his eyes, but it wasn’t quite the same at night. Some places like the Coral Forest made him pity the Pokemon who couldn’t come underwater and see it for themselves. At best, they'd be able to catch a glimpse of it from the sky. ... but now, he was getting off topic.

In general, he tended to prefer the stars to the white, puffy clouds, the moon to the sun and the like. Levi liked staying up late, to the point that he was practically nocturnal. The small fish Pokemon felt most at home under the veil of the night, when other Pokemon rarely strayed from their homes. Sure, some Pokemon also liked to stay up, and that wasn’t a bad thing - even a loner like himself needed to speak with others sometimes, too much solitude wasn’t good for you. But nighttime was when the crowds thinned, when things were more peaceful, more quiet. That played a large part in why the wanderer preferred it.

Right now, the aforementioned Feebas was swimming by the beach close to the town of Rainfront, practicing his swimming skills under the starry night sky. He wasn’t a Milotic, at least not yet, so he wasn’t the most deft of Pokemon. In fact, he was actually sort of clumsy, a fact which he was very much aware of. He had figured that he best way to improve would be to practice. So here he was, on the edge of town, practicing a series of dives and loops under the water, occasionally leaping out from under the waves and crashing back under the cover of the ocean with a soft but audible ‘splash’.

Why had he chosen the beach by Rainfront to practice? ... Well, he had no reason, really. It had just been nearby on his travels and he felt like training his swimming skills. Besides, it was a beautiful night, and Leviathan wasn’t going to waste it. So the Feebas continued to duck and dive under the waves, not with very much grace, but hey, that was why he was trying to improve. Unknowingly, he was straying closer and closer to the sandy beach, but this seemed to be the least of his concerns as he continued his training without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 am

Noel was standing quite far from the beaches edge standing with her arms crossed and head down, she decided she needed to try again as she slowly picked her arms up, she then moved them slightly as a faint red color follows the hand as it moves along, it dragged more and more of this red energy until it became a small red ball which she kept moving, she then used her other arm to balance it as her stance lowers and she looks ahead.

Though the ball didn't stay long as it seemed to dissolve in her paws as she looks down at it, with a small sigh the Lucario tries again
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 am

As the Feebas strayed closer to the edge of the beach, the water began to grow more shallow. The fish Pokemon was either too obvious or just too clumsy to notice this, however, and he hit his head against the ocean floor when he couldn't pull up quite in time. The soft sand was quickly washed away by the waves, leaving the small Pokemon feeling a bit dazed from the impact.

He was about to head back towards the deeper water when he spotted a Pokemon standing a while away from the beach. Remembering that he hadn't spoken with anyone for a while, he decided to approach the stranger. What was the worst thing that could happen, they attacked him? He could retreat back into the ocean before they did any harm. Though it never crossed his mind that the stranger might be amphibious, it was lucky for him that this wouldn't turn out to be a concern.

At first glance, Leviathan didn't recognise this Pokemon. Then again, he didn't recognise most Pokemon who didn't live underwater. As he neared it, he saw that it was fairly tall, with black and blue markings and what looked like spikes on it's hands. Ouch, what if you poked yourself with those? It didn't seem very smart, at least to him, then again he doubted the Pokemon got much say in how it looked. (He certainly didn't, at any rate.) Without any hesitance, he called out to the other Pokemon, a simple "Hello!" ringing out from the water.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:51 am

Noel was using her aura again trying to master what she was doing and having no real luck at it as the ball drops to the ground again, though she remains calm knowing that if she got mad she would never be able to use the technique as she starts up again.

This time she managed to get a good flow with the aura wrapping it around and moving the red ball along the pat, she was happy with this as she decided to try something, she focuses it but then it just fades away.

With a small swear she then hears something say a small hello from behind her as she looks that direction then down, she then saw a water Pokemon by the looks of it as she just raised one arm in a wave "yo" she says calmly
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:55 pm

So the Pokémon could hear him, that was good! He had been a little worried that the stranger might not hear him from as far away as she was. And it wasn't like he could just go up closer to her, since Leviathan couldn't leave the ocean for obvious reasons. Once more his thoughts wandered to what kind of Pokémon this might be, hadn't her hand been glowing red a second ago? But he ignored that for now, brushing it off as the tall Pokémon trying to practice some sort of move.

He ducked his head under the water briefly before re-surfacing, his blue tail sweeping gently from side to side. "Mind if I asked what you're doing in Rainfront?" He wondered aloud. Then he paused, as if considering what he just asked. "... oh, do you live here?" He continued. What if the strange Pokémon had a home here? He hadn't wanted to sound rude. Then the conversation would've been derailed before he even got to start it!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Noel yet out a small yawn and crossed her arm's, hearing what the Pokemon said she thought for a second. "No I don't live here" she said as she thought about if for a second. "I was meeting a friend here and I decided to stay for a bit longer" she said deciding not to tell this Pokemon about her aura training, didn't need to involve everyone into her training
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 pm

The Feebas nodded - well, as close to nod as he could manage when he was halfway underwater. "Who's this friend of yours?" He pressed, curious as to who the strange Pokémon was talking about. Sure, he didn't talk to too many others, but he did travel a lot. Maybe he'd seen this Pokémon's friend before?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

"Her name is lumina, we had a sparring match here a while ago" Noel said as she held her stomach slightly hurt from the few hits she had taken from her, Noel won yes but it was not without a lot of pain. "Hey I always wanted to know what is the ocean like?" She asks, she never knew what what it was like, she did swim once but she almost drowned while doing it, she was a dumb kid then
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:08 am

Lumina, huh? The fish Pokémon couldn't say he'd ever met anyone named that. Then again, sometimes he didn't get the names of those he talked to, especially if they ended up just trying to brush him off. But he didn't press it when the stranger changed the subject, and a grin crossed his face as she wondered about the ocean. "It's great! There's a lot to see down here, and the view's great, especially at night. I would know, since I travel around a lot." He chuckled. Then a thought crossed his head, and his smile widened. "Hey, I know. I could tell you about places under the water, and you could tell me what it's like far inland." He offered, swimming in a small circle. If the stranger agreed to that, well, it would be great! He always wanted to know more about what it was like on the surface. He dreamed of going there himself one day, but he wouldn't stand much of a chance up there, especially before he evolved.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 am

Noel listens to the Pokemon talk with a slight hint if jealousy in her mind, she knew she would never be able to get far into the water without drowning, she heard him ask about the land and she thought for a second. "It has a lot of tree's and other places, sometimes it's hard to get over places and a lot of the time it is very hot like in the desert." She then smirks. "Honestly I think I'd prefer the water" she says with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:33 am

"Can you tell me about the desert?" The Fish Pokémon continued eagerly. He wondered what it was like when she said sometimes it was hard to get over places - in the water, you could swim right over most things, provided something else wasn't blocking your path. But, he supposed it only made sense that it would be different where there was no water to swim through. He watched the taller Pokémon carefully, hoping for some more information about the desert. He knew what it was, vaguely, but not much past the fact that it was dry, sandy and hot. There had to be a bit more to it than that, right?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:36 am

Noel thinks about it for a second, she had only been to the desert three times so she didn't have much info on it. "It's hard to walk in sometimes it will just drop under you, you can slide down hills and go places faster. Other then that it's just hot all the time. Though at night it is a lot colder, it's harder to move around then but it's better then the heat of the day" Noel says thinking that was all
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:43 am

The Feebas wondered what that would be like, to have the ground just fall away from beneath your feet. It didn't seem like the kind of thing that would be possible, at least to him. Water didn't just fall away from under your feet, and even if it somehow did, it was always flowing somewhere. Where did the ground that fell away went? He continued to speak as he pondered on this, figuring that he should return the favour to the other Pokémon for telling him about the desert. "Have you ever heard of Coral Forest? Or the Submerged Tower?" He inquired, hoping to tell her about one of those places.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 am

Noel thinks for a second before reaching I to her bag, she pulled out a map she had made herself it seemed to have a lot on it, she was looking at it because she felt like she heard about that place before, though the map didn't have anything on it that said so, she rolled the map up and put it back into her pack. "Nope never heard of it" Noel said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:54 am

The Fish Pokémon smiled once more, he could tell her about that, then! "I think you'd really like Coral Forest! It's the place where I meet up with my family every year, and the way the sunlight hits the coral makes it look really pretty. The whole ocean looks colourful from there." He explained, a strange glimmer in his eye as he explained about the place he'd been to. Maybe the knowledge was finally coming in handy. If nothing else, he could make a friend or two sharing what he knew about these places. "You can find Joy Ribbons and Joy Seeds there, too, one of the only places in the world you can find them." He explained proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Under the Stars (Open)   Swimming Under the Stars (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming Under the Stars (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next