Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 am

Sera nods at her companion's comments.

"Right. Find a new store, grab some food, get out."

She wants to say that it sounds simple enough, but the task was simple enough in the beginning and look what had happened since then.

It was like the group was cursed to be inhibited at every turn, no matter what they attempted to do.

She sighs. "Well, let's get this over with."

She glances around at the fleeing passer-bys, and nonchalantly joins the crowd of people, assuming her companions will do the same.

She makes it to the store a few blocks away and glances behind her to check for Lucky and Yuliya.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:40 am

I can feel her shit-eating grin.

I don't even need to see her face. I can hear it in her voice. It's a tone I've heard enough to know.

She winced. I saw it. Only she could be this flippant with what must be at least one bruised rib.

I smile back.

"Here I thought you encouraged my stoneiness... My rugged demeanor.... That stiff upper lip..."

The traffic is moving. Almost home.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:56 am

"Well of course I do, but I also encourage you actually having a personality... There's more to you than just that," I sigh with a smile, "and I like it." I lean back into my seat and sigh. I place a hand on his knee. I'm happy to be back.

"So you didn't miss me at all, it seems," I scoff sarcastically, giving his knee a squeeze as I toss my head over dramatically to look out the window. The world moves by as slowly as the New York traffic is moving. It's boring. I turn my head back to what's interesting.

As I look at Shade, another thought hits me. "Oh, no..." I groan, "My guns are going to die if I don't turn them off..." I reach down and start to go for the power switch on the holster.

---~~---

Yuliya followed Sera through the crowd of people, still trying her best to keep with everyone's adult strides. It was a bit annoying sometimes, being the shortest and the youngest of the group. Still, she did her best to keep up with everyone.

"Alright... Wve need fruits and vegetables first, so let's start tzere," she mused allowed, leading the small group to the produce. "Tzis wvould have been easier if pimp man had provided us wvith a list, but since he did not wzve should assume wve need to get food for everyone for at least a wveek. So keep that in mind wven you go looking for food." She started to pick out various fruits and vegetables that looked good and put them in separate bags.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:43 am

The sounds of distant police sirens seemed to fill the air as Roy glanced back towards the street he had just been going down, his momentum carrying forward on his path as he leaned back a bit and rolled along on his heelys. Of course, if it wasn't New York City, maybe he would have been a little more surprised. He let himself wonder for a moment what exactly had happened, but just as soon as he'd started, he shrugged and brought his gaze back forward to the rows of warehouses now in front of him.

Wrinkling his nose, Roy Carter frowned somewhat and reached for the red bandanna tied around his neck, hanging down visible underneath the blue short sleeve hoodie he wore, and pulled it up to cover his face from the nose down. It wasn't like he wasn't used to the smells of New York City, far from it. After all, it wasn't like he ran around the nicest areas all the time. Those rarely seemed to make for any good sort of obstacle courses. He more just didn't feel like dealing with it at the moment.

Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, he felt the familiar crinkling of paper haphazardly stuffed in there, a reminder of the reason he'd been coming around here. He'd gotten the letter at his apartment earlier that day, and after some careful, deep thought on the matter he'd promptly decided to check it out. It seemed like it could be something interesting, maybe even an adventure.

And thus, he fell asleep for the next hour or two, and once he woke up, decided to put it off a bit in favor of wandering.

The teen tilted his heel back a bit more, braking to a halt as he walked up to the specific warehouse he had been looking for. Electing to walk the last couple of steps, he moved up to the door and coughed, clearing his throat as he pulled his bandanna back down with his free hand, and pulled the paper out of his pocket.

"'Note to-' ...oh, wait. Wrong paper." He mumbled as he read a previous note-to-self he'd left for, surprise, himself. Stuffing the paper back in his pocket, he began to shove his hands through the rest of his pockets until he pulled one out of his black shaded pants, the correct paper.
"Right, uh. 'Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet', whatever that means..." Roy had made sure to speak clearly for the password, but fell into a bit of a mumble as he brought a hand up, rubbing the back of his head and running his fingers through his dark red hair as he waited for any sign of a response from inside.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Finn nodded and followed along with the other two as they went in search of another store. He was surprised no one questioned the fact that he already had a bag of something from the store they'd been to previously, but he figured this was for the best. This way, it could be a surprise when everyone met back up! ....Well, anyone who was paying attention would probably already know there was candy in the bag due to him giving some to that woman, Wither, but they didn't know what kind of candy.

Upon reaching the store, there was no break time given before entering. Too bad, but he supposed it was a good thing; the faster they finished shopping, the faster he could give everyone their presents! Oh, but Wither.... what if she was going to be there when they got back? He didn't have a problem with it; actually, the tall lady was nice, but he hadn't bought any candy specifically for her! Oh, right, but he knew Wither liked taffy! He still had nearly a whole bag of that, so he could just give that back to her! Problem solved.

Finn entered the store and listened to the instructions he was given. Right, they had no list. He grabbed a cart and pushed it along as he followed the others. "If no one's a vegetarian, how about some meat next? Chicken, steak, fish, bacon.... mmmh, bacon," he began listing things, but paused for a moment to think about bacon.
Then he got back on track. "Eggs.... stuff for sandwiches: bread, bologna, cheese, mayo, lettuce. And didn't someone mention alcohol?"
He hoped Sera had a valid ID if they were planning on buying anything alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:09 am

The motions of the camera were erratic, and it was only further making him sick. He shut down the camera for the weaponry, figuring now that everything seemed to be resolved and the woman could not flee and had confirmed giving up as the voice of what he recognized to be Lucky offer candy to the woman...he wasn't going to question the logic of offering candy for the woman to stop, nor the logic of her accepting the candy.

He just wanted this nausea to go away. He heard the sound of what seemed to be Shade speaking followed by footsteps and the purr of an engine. Shade must have carried them into a car. He sighed inwardly, incapable of speaking as the technology he currently inhabited lacked speakers for audio output.

A bit fearful of the consequences of leaving the technology while he was still feeling this sick, he remained inside the guns. He tried to relax, the nausea subsiding quite a bit though he still felt like his head was quite a bit clouded. The morphine was most definitely still in effect. He began to wonder if maybe it would have been a better idea to just stick it through the pain? Surely it could not have been as painful as when he got his right arm...nah, he definitely did not regret it now that he thought about it a bit more.

Shade and the woman, who had introduced herself as Wither to Lucky, began talking, joking about the others and Shade having children. So this woman knew Shade? Then why the hell were the others attacking her? Why was Shade helping her if she was a part of the 'good' team? They seemed to be pretty friendly with each other...Shade had forgotten Nick was even here hadn't he?

While Nick did not particularly care at first that Shade seemed to have forgotten he was here, he immediately began caring once Wither started talking about turning the guns off so that they would not run out of power.

Nope. Outta Here. Nope.jpg.

He popped out of the guns and back into the real world, however to his misfortune, he had landed right on top of Wither in the passenger seat. Once he realized just where he was and what had cushioned his fall, he quickly scrambled into the backseat, "Sorry! Sorry! Don't want to die here," he squeaked as he did so.

He actually didn't quite know what would happen if he was in an electronic while it shut off, but he had always assumed that it meant that the tech could no longer hold his code, and his data would be wiped/killed. The nausea resurfaced itself as he got comfortable in the back seat, though he figured a lot of it was being suppressed by the morphine still.

Why was everything a bit colder?

His shirt was back in the medical bay. He didn't put it on before he left. Fabulous. Good thing he was on Morphine or else he would have been ten times more miserable.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:11 am

(Zen)

The proximity alarm blares in my ears. I start out of my chair. I had just been in the middle of the most wonderful dream too.

I jog over to the computers and pull up the exterior cameras. Normal screen after normal screen. Then, screen #36 shows someone approaching the warehouse exterior door. There's a bandana over his face, so I can't recognize him.

Then he says a password.

Oh right, that kid. He's late.

I drop my head and sigh. No one knows how to follow a schedule. Ah well, guess I should go meet and greet. I grab my rifle and head up the elevator.

Great fucking dream that was....

~

He looks clean through my scope. Still, no real way to tell. I'll have to be careful.

I shoulder the barrel and approach the kid.

"Hey," I shout, voice modulator still functioning, "little late to the party, aren't you? Everyone else got here hours ago."

---

(Shade)

I'm about to answer when suddenly another body is in the car. Wither's lap. No shirt. Then the back seat. For a moment, all I can see are nipples. Pasty, pale, pink nipples. Ew.

Looks back in the seat. Traffic is stopped anyway. It's Nick.

Of course...

In the guns this whole time.

Long silence.

"If you put another hole in my car, I will not hesitate to make your life pain... Understood?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:16 am

A heavy thing lands awkwardly in my lap. It's a butt. A human butt. A boney human butt digging right into the fresh bruises that that anger management kid just tattooed into my thighs viciously. I yelp and double over in pain, my helmet hitting some white kid's naked back. This is awkward.

"I know I did not program lap dances into my grappling gun," I groan as I shield my thighs with my hands gingerly as he moves into the back seat. "I've definitely seen and been beaten up by everything today. And that's saying something when you walk my career path. I lean back into my seat and wait for the next wave of uncomfortably warm pain.

---~~---

Yuliya turns to Lucky and looks at him with great intensity.

"Get. All. Tze meat."

She pushed the cart over to him. "Put it in here immediately. I will get dairy products like milk and yogurt since tzey are nearby. She wandered off to get the dairy, and then decided to get orange juice as well. She pondered over the alcohol problem; she was still not used to the American alcohol stigma. She returned with arms full and put her finds gently in the cart, so not to squash anything. "What else might we need....?" she pondered aloud, looking at Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:27 am

Soon enough, the door opened. That wasn't exactly the surprising bit. After all, it was a door. Doors opened. That was kind of the point. The part that surprised the teen was the fact that nobody was behind it when it had opened.
"O-kay...this isn't sketchy in the slightest..." Carter drawled cautiously, holding the first syllable a little bit longer as he leaned in a bit, glancing around the inside from outside the door. Something about the whole situation felt a little off to him...whether it was the anonymous letter, the shady warehouse, or the self-opening door was anybody's guess. Maybe he should have had a little more caution with the situation, in hindsight. Maybe he should have mentioned it to someone. Maybe he shouldn't have gone alone. Those would have been smart ideas.

Or maybe he should just shrug and continue forward. And that was exactly what he did.

He took a few quick steps and leaned back on his feet, rolling forward headlong into what could only be good news. Entering through the door, he made his way into the warehouse, keeping his eyes open as he glided along the floor, before braking and halting in the middle of things. A quick, admittedly half-assed glance around the area seemed to reveal nothing to him. Well, less nothing, more nobody.

At least, until Mrs.Roboto started talking. That was a fairly clear sign that he'd obviously overlooked at least one other person around. Turning towards the direction the voice was coming from, he raised a brow and gave the person a once-over, the rifle they carried over their shoulder sticking out most to him. Which was admittedly unnerving, save for the fact that they didn't seem to be taking aim at the moment at least.
"Right. Uh-huh..." The teen hesitated slightly, rubbing the back of his head as he looked around the room, before bringing his attention back to the figure. "Look, I'm honestly not trying to insult you or anything. But have you ever been to a party?" He took a few steps back and forth as he began stalling, pacing a bit as he thought about things, trying to nonchalantly figure out any possible escape routes he might have in case things got a bit rough. Now that the situation was a bit more, well, immediately dangerous, he was more willing to take a closer look around.

"No guests. No food. No music. And I don't even know what I'm supposed to be here for." He waved his hands a bit at the surrounding area, gesturing to the empty feeling warehouse. As he finished speaking, he also finished his quick survey of the area, satisfied. Oh, he was probably screwed if things went bad and the figure decided to get hostile. But hey, at least he knew, and knowing was half the most likely losing battle.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:46 am

Shade makes a threat, Wither complains about lap dances. Great. What had he even done to piss of mask-man this time? Was he always this grouchy?

However, Nick did not quite appreciate the threat. All that had been happening so far in this day was threat after threat, whether it was from Shade or some other malevolent force trying to snuff him out. All for what? Some terrorist 'threat' he knew nothing about. Sure, the building exploded. However he had at least expected some type of summarized version of what exactly they were doing here.

"Why is that even being brought up now?" he questioned Shade, his voice a bit different due to the morphine, near death-experiences, and exhaustion. He began wondering if mask-man was still sour about the gun incident from before. He did not know of the damage on the car's side's existence, and would probably never know if he even did it or not.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:39 am

Sera just follows her companions into the store.

She quirks a smile at Yuliya's demands for "all tze meat".

"Well, if you're going for all the meat, I'm going for all the chips..." She says. "Especially Hot Cheetos." She grins at the thought of her favorite food.

She hurries into the chip aisle and collects various chips, including, of course, hot cheetos.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Yes, agreement on meat! Finn nodded at the others as they all agreed to go get different assortments of food. As he ran off to collect an assortment of meat, he couldn't help but think about what Sera had said for a moment. She seemed to put a lot of emphasis on Hot Cheetos, like she really liked them. Then she did like spicy things! Good, this meant her present would probably be well-received! Well, that was good, because Finn got the feeling Sera wasn't a big fan of him even despite his previous attempts to be nice.

Oh, right, food. He darted off and immediately began grabbing meat once he found the aisle. What kind of meat was not important, as he'd been directed to acquire all the meat! However, he stayed away from odd things like cow tongue, as he doubted that was what Yuliya meant by "meat." He rushed back to the cart with his arms full and dumped the assortment of meaty goodness in as gently as he could before looking back up to Yuliya. Ooh, ooh, a question! And he could probably help with this one!

"Well, how about bread? You can do a lot of things with bread, like make sandwiches. You can make the breakfast trifecta too; bacon, eggs, and toast! Oh, wait, right, eggs!" he responded.
Right, they still needed eggs for breakfast-stuff!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Serena returned to the cart to hear Lucky talking about breakfast, and she frowned. "You can't forget bell peppers, onions, and cheese to put in omelets!" she chimed in her two cents about breakfast.

"Come on!" she urged Lucky to push the quickly-filling cart faster to the Produce and Dairy section. She hurried around, collecting red, green, yellow, and orange bell peppers, as well as onions to put in the cart for her favorite kinds of omelets. She threw in green onions just to cover everything, and then shoved two huge cartons of eggs at Lucky. "Be careful with these; don't let them break!" she warned him, and then hurried off to grab bread for toast.

Serena grabbed all sorts of bread, since she wasn't sure what her companions liked: she got wheat, honey wheat, white, and whole grain, as well as some of her favorite Hawaiian Sweet Rolls because she loved to have them with honey with her breakfasts.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:56 am

(Shade)

He sounds slightly upset. Do believe I've hit a nerve. Should probably tone it down. He's had a long day. That, and he helped out quite a bit. He's done well. Earned his keep today.

"Just joking kid. Calm down. Take a rest."

I turn my attention back to the front seat. Freckles is wincing and holding her sides. Obviously in pain. I hope he didn't hurt her even more. Don't currently know the extent of her injuries. They could take a long time to heal.

The traffic is moving again. Almost home.

"Doing okay? He hurt you?"

----

(Zen)

Clever. He thinks he's real funny, not a bad trait. That, and he's pretty straight forward. Not bad. I think he's alright. I take the rifle and turn the safety on. Eject the round in the chamber.

"It's a lot more fun if you just go along with the metaphor, you know. Anyway, you're right. You don't know why you're here. Basically, you showed up too late for the long version. Shirt version: Me and a guy are vigilantes. Stumbled onto something bigger than us. We need your help. The catch is, you suck. We train you until you don't suck. Go kick some butt. Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:38 am

Carter let out a sigh of relief as the figure seemed to...deactivate her gun. Was that the word for it? Deactivate? Something like that. Well, at least she seemed to feel comfortable enough to do that. It helped him relax a bit more himself, not that he wasn't fairly relaxed already. Just more so now. As Zen continued on to speak, he raised a brow as he heard the explanation.
"Well, that's definitely, ah, the...'shirt' version." The teen seemed to hesitate somewhat on the word 'shirt', scratching the back of his head as he did so as if trying to figure out if it was intentional or a mistake. Both, maybe? Both. Both sounded good. Of course, there were a whole ton of questions he had. Training? Vigilantes? Big stuff? Training? Kicking butt? Whoever the others were? Training? Eugh. Did he mention that one already?

"So, you and some other vigilante got involved in something a bit larger than you thought? I'm not an expert, and I'm sure there's some kind of deep, convoluted reason as to why you can't, but...can't you just call the cops or something?" He suggested, giving a shrug. As he did, he slouched a bit, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his hoodie as he went on.
"I mean, as much fun as vigilante stuff and crime solving and saving the world sounds, aren't there some people already who are actually supposed to do that kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next