Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:21 am

....What?

What?

What did he do?

A kid came out his phone, and... suddenly my other gun misfires into somebody's car, and... now my guns aren't responding. It keeps telling me that the coding's jammed. How is this possible?!? I JUST reprogrammed last night! I reprogram EVERY night!!! Now I'm frustrated.

I plummet ten feet into the hood of a car. I don't want to destroy my spine, so I let my ass take the brunt off the fall.

I feel a numbing sensation shoot up my spine. 45 seconds until pain.

Just as I stand, I feel something assult my side. HARD. With FURY. It's heavy and cold, like metal. I smack back down into the car with a loud grunt, another numb spot erupting on my skin. More pain will come. Nothing else hits me, so I start to stand. As I do, a tiny metal... girl flips into my view.

What.

Suddenly I'm surrounded by what looks like clones of the same little girl, separating me from Shade. Okay, this is weird. Are they....?

Suddenly, I get hit by what feels like a kick glancing off the other side of my rib cage. A little girl is suddenly in my field of view and she rushes me. I grab her arms, she kicks at my thighs with her feet. She's strong, but I can feel her buckling under my own strength as I start to exert more on her. Unfortunately, her clones are suddenly upon me, and I can practically inhale their intensity. I think she wants me dead? I grab her hands with one hand and try to grapple away, but the gun still doesn't respond. My mind is a rush of adrenaline as I struggle to find a solution. All the kicks landed where I have no jacket; I'm numbing and tensing faster than I was expecting.

Well, shit. This is gonna result in pain. After 45 seconds. I can already feel the numb.

---~~---

As soon as the flying prostitute landed, Yuliya was attacking her with no mercy. She had the lead clone run ahead and kick her down from the side as she stood back up, knocking her back down. As she tried to stand again (amazingly not seeming to be affected by the pain), Yuliya had the other clones surround her before she revealed herself by kicking at the woman's other side. She physically moved forward from the force, but was not knocked down or seemingly caused more pain. Yuliya rushed her with her fists, but the woman caught her and resisted with a force Yuliya couldn't ultimately compete with. The woman was stronger Yuliya, but Yuliya had stronger numbers than the woman's.

Yuliya was going to crush the woman for resisting.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Sera inclines her head into a nod at the girl's point. She turns to the apples to examine them, only to be interrupted by a huge BOOM from outside the building, shaking the entire store.

Sera's first reaction is to duck under the stand holding the apples. She can feel her firepower slowly returning to her, but not quickly enough to be of any use to her in a fight. She reaches for Yuliya, several seconds too late as the girl darts down the aisle and out of Sera's sight.

Cursing under her breath at the smaller girl's stupidity, Sera reluctantly emerges from under her makeshift shelter and runs after Yuliya; avoiding the hiding civilians, who are all screaming and gaping after her and her companion.

Sera makes it out of the store in time to see Yuliya taking down a seemingly random woman off the streets, though Shade is pointing a gun at said woman, so perhaps she was a villain of some sort, but Sera is hesitant to enter the fray with no information and no firepower.

She hurries over to Shade, questions spilling from her mouth, but her questions are lost in the mess of sound and chaos going on around them; the civilians screaming and yelling, and sirens from police cars filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Dear lords above this was difficult to process...the gun had a sort of 'sight' to it but it was entirely in black and white with no shading. He felt as if he was looking at some optical illusion that was meant to screw up his vision entirely. It did not help that it was being flailed about and knocked around because of the fight. This was not a good time. This was most definitely not a good time.

However despite the flailing, hitting, black and white shapes, calculations, and morphine, he managed to piece together that this woman was now being brutally attacked beyond fair means. He did not know who it was however due to the black and white failing to show facial features, just that there was more of them and things seemed to be going a bit overboard. He flicked off his lock on the guns, allowing them to retract to their normal positions and be used once again.

The laser-guide flicked between gray and green as the light passed over one of Yulia's clones. He had changed the parameters to target only those he approved of, along with shifting the weapon so that it'd stun.

He was definitely not feeling right. He couldn't think straight. WHat was he even doing? Who was friend and who was foe? Why was someone being overly brutal towards this chick? Another blur of movement as the lady moved the guns' camera. He was definitely not going to feel well after this...even with the morphine.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:05 am

Nick does his job. Grapples fail. All going according to plan.

Until...

Yuliya. Attacking Wiv. Too hard. Way too hard. Not good.

I rush to where Freckles fell. She's being pummeled. Try to pull away one of the clones. No good. Stone is too heavy. Her mind is too focused on hurt. I shout for the girl to stop. Tell her that's enough.

Not sure if the hears me.

I've got to end this.

Grab the neck of one of the concrete copies. Pull it back. Press the barrel of my revolver into it's temple. Turn my head and fire.

Chips and shards of concrete pummel my chest, but the clone turns cold and still. A statue. Toss it away.

Pull a canister from my coat. Filled with Liquid Nitro. Meant for Sera. Should work for this. Tackle the other concrete copie to the pavement. Roll away. Toss the nitro. It burst and I feel a cold chill sweep over me. Shiver. I look back. The clone is frozen. Get up. Pick it up. Toss it. Brittle. It cracks into pebbles.

Now just the real deal and metal one. Grab girl from behind. Full Nelson. Shout at her to stop. Tell her that's enough.

If she doesn't stop, I'll have to choke her out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 am

With the extra power from her approaching clones, Yuliya was about to take the woman out and put her out of commission, when suddenly two of her clones were taken out by someone nearby. Their destruction caused Yuliya and her other two clones to flinch in pain. The woman through her to the side in that instant, and then shot the other two clones with grappling hooks. The concrete one's head was severely damaged, causing it to pause. The metal one was blown back and toppled off the car. Before Yuliya could react further, someone grabbed her from behind and held her back. She was confused by the fact that it was Shade holding her back. Why was it Shade holding her back? She resisted at first, but he was insistent. She decided to drop it; clearly there was something going on here. "Okay, okay! I yeild," she relented unhappily. The other clone stayed on the street next to the car.

---~~---

As I struggle with the little girl, I notice Shade attempting to help me break free by taking out some of the clones. This is... a little confusing. It seems to startle the girl too, enough that I can throw her to the side and pull up my guns. I notice that cross hairs have formed on the screens, and when I move them I realize they're targeting the two clones.

Perfect.

I fire at both clones, knocking them away. As I do, the numb tingles in various places on my body start to morph in full blown pain sensations. I groan loudly and double over, staggering left and right. It's hard to handle this much pain, even with the adrenaline numbing it out. It feels like my internal organs were re-organized by the front end of a car. There's nothing more I can do here. I can't fight, and I can't risk getting hurt any worse than I already am. I think I feel a trickle of blood on the back of my neck? I'm not too sure, but I know I have to go. I start to stagger backwards; I hope my guns will....

...Damnit. They still won't fire. I try each gun separately, and then together. Nothing. I keep limping away slowly, trying to fight the pain and whatever glitch my guns are suffering from.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 am

Candy, this would surely cheer the others-

BOOM

Oh, just an explosion. Wait, what? Finn looked toward the exit to the store and away from the aisles in response to the sound, which meant he didn't notice Yuliya quickly approaching him. "Huh?" he questioned in a bit of a surprised tone as he was grabbed and dragged along by the surprisingly strong little girl. He didn't try to resist, though he made sure to hang onto his bag of candy as he followed along, not wanting to accidentally leave behind what he was currently thinking to be the secret to befriending the rest of the group. So far, nothing else had really worked, so he needed this! At least, in his mind.

Being led out the door revealed a panic in the streets, making it very hard to tell what was going on. The panic was likely from the explosion, this much was obvious, but what had caused the explosion? He managed to follow Yuliya through Panic City and avoid getting caught up in the crowd, but what happened next made him.... stop following the little Russian's lead. Some lady with gun-things that looked like something out of an old Batman movie was seemingly fleeing the scene, but that wasn't exactly surprising considering around 99% of everyone else was also fleeing, with Yuliya and himself being part of the other 1%. This woman didn't seem to be attacking anyone, but Yuliya certainly seemed to have a different approach to things.

Finn just stood far enough away to not get hurt as he watched the little girl and the little girl-copies make the much larger woman look fairly easy to deal with. The only explanation he could think of was that this woman had been the cause of the explosion and was trying to flee from the scene.... whatever the scene was. But still, this kind of violence didn't seem necessary to someone who wasn't trying to get into a fight! Couldn't they just apprehend her or something!? It looked like Yuliya was trying to kill her! "Uh," he muttered, trying to think of something to say to stop the berserker child, but nothing came to mind.

Finally, the one-sided battle began to even up a bit with Shade's intervention.... Oh, Shade was here? He hadn't noticed! Well, Shade was stopping Yuliya from killing the random woman, so this meant they weren't supposed to kill her! However, there was still the issue of whether or not the mystery woman would try to run more, as that was what she'd seemingly been trying - and kind of failing - to do beforehand. Sure enough, the second the demon child was pulled away from her, she started up running again.... okay not really. More like trying to run and failing miserably. Taking this opportunity to slip through this commotion and get in front of the random woman, he spoke up as kindly as he could.

"Uh.... stop resisting.... please? She'll stop trying to kill you. I hope. I-if you do, I'll give you some candy!" he proposed in a bit of a nervous manner, as this whole situation was a bit more heated than anything he was used to.
He raised his white plastic bag full of goodies for a moment as he spoke, as if to say that this was where the candy was. The only thing he could think to offer to the woman other than her unguaranteed safety was some candy, but in hindsight, candy seemed like such a stupid attempt at a bribe in a situation like this. "That was dumb.... uh.... I...." he started up once more, trying to think of another reason for the woman to stop before she got herself killed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:57 am

As I try to escape in my frail state, I hear a kind sounding voice asking- no, maybe begging me to stop. It's a kid with some grocery bags; probably from the store I was hanging out by earlier. His voice is really gentle and polite; it almost reminds me of somebody I know when the pole in their ass miraculously falls out sometimes. I hate to admit it, but the kid's tone really softens me. That, and he offered me candy.

CANDY. God, yes. I cleaned out my personal stash during the cross-country trip, and honestly nothing is sounding better to me right not. Not escaping, not completing my mission, just collapsing into a bruised heap and stuffing my face full of sweets. Oh god, sugary confections, deliver my soul unto my maker.

I hobble over to the kid, very cautiously at first. I don't want to get taken advantage of after that ruthless pummeling, but candy. Oh, sweet candy.

"Okay..." I agree cautiously; it's the first time I've spoken to someone I haven't met more than once. "...okay, I'll give. I really don't want to do this anymore. Plus, I love candy." I hobble within a few feet of the fluffy puppy kid before I completely collapse to my knees in front of him, the pain finally forcing me to double over. Fucking concrete and metal hurt, man. "....I'd be more than happy to quit for candy now. Just please don't hit me anymore. The concrete things did a pretty good job already." I roll onto my side and curl up loosely near his feet to try and handle the throbbing nightmares that are my flesh and my nerves. It's really bad, bad enough to make my head ache inte sly and also enough to make my body shake slightly. I can claim sanctuary next to fluffy puppy kid, right?

"I'm done. Pass the Laffy Taffy," I groan with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

As the woman agreed to give up and dropped to the ground, Finn sighed in relief.  He sat down next to her with his legs criss crossed in front of him and opened his bag, dug around for a moment, then set a bag of Laffy Taffy down in front of the woman with a smile.  He wasn't quite sure what was going to happen now, but since Shade was stopping Yuliya from hurting this person more, he could at least assume she probably wasn't an enemy.  Or at the very least, she wasn't enough of an enemy to warrant such harsh treatment.

He wondered if perhaps he should offer to help open the candy, knowing from experience that Laffy Taffy was a pain to open even for a healthy person who hadn't just been beaten profusely.  But he decided on just letting her handle it and only helping if he was asked to.  He didn't want to be annoying by offering help to someone who didn't want it, after all.  He decided to take out some candy for himself as well and ended up choosing a simple bar of chocolate, tearing off a part of the wrapper.

"I wouldn't think of hitting you, I don't wanna fight.  My name's Finn, but you can call me Lucky.  What's yours?  ....If.... you aren't too hurt to talk," he tried to continue the conversation in the hopes of getting to know this woman and maybe taking her mind off the pain she was clearly feeling.
He hoped Shade wasn't going to hurt Yuliya, and he wasn't quite sure what would happen there since Shade was a bit odd, but right now the badly injured masked woman was the issue. Speaking of masked, why did everyone seem to wear a mask? Sera, Shade, Zen, and now whoever this was! Hiding one's identity seemed nice and all but.... was it really that big of a deal to constantly go around with a mask on?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:07 pm

The kid sits down next to me as I lie there in the pillbug roll position. He opens his grocery bags and- well, what do you know. He actually had Laffy Taffy. I love this kid. Does he need a mom? Can I adopt him? I want to adopt him.

I'm adopting him.

I open up the bag as he talks, rummaging around and picking out a few grape taffies gingerly with the arm I'm not laying on. My body is really craving some fake artificially flavored grapeiness right now. As I wrestle the first taffy open and slip it into my mouth from under my mask, the fluffy puppy kid introduces himself as Finn. And by that he means Lucky.

"Oh, you even have a fluffy puppy name," I observe aloud. "The newspapers named me 'Withering Willow,' but Wither is a lot easier to swallow," I respond before popping another taffy in my mouth. I sigh as my body wilts beneath the weight of the warm, trobbing pain. My body settles into the ground besides Lucky, and I close my eyes.

"Thanks, Lucky," I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 pm

The girl stops resisting. I let her go. Drop her.

Rush over to Freckle's side. She's rolled in a ball. Candy in her hand. She looks hurt. Not surprising. Still, this isn't good.

Look up at Finn. He helped her.

"Thanks."

I pick her up in my arms and carry her over to my car. Notice a ding in my door. Some how, perhaps instinctively, I know Nick is responsible for this...

He is not winning many points.

I set her gently in the passenger seat and shut the door. Look back at the others.

"Get out of here. Police will be here soon. Get groceries from another store. Meet me back at the base. Make sure you aren't followed."

I get behind the wheel, turn the ignition, and turn into the street.

I hope she's not hurt too badly.

I'm going to have to have a "talk" with Yuliya after all this about the restrained and proper use of force.

It will be a short drive home if traffic permits.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 pm

As I polish off the taffy in my hand, I feel a presence behind me. Someone's checking on me from behind, and I can only assume that that person is Shade. I feel him picking me up and start carrying me away. I flinch and squirm as the movement re-ignites the pain. I twist away from his hand as it puts uncomfortable pressure in places that are very, very sore.

"noooo, but the fluffy puppy child needs me...." I cough as we walk away. He sets me in the passengers seat of his car and shouts something to the group of people we're leaving behind. I can only assume he..... knows them? And he's abandoning them for some reason? But why, fluffy puppy child is so nice....?

"I didn't know you had this many kids. You've been busier than I thought," I tease as he climbs in besides me and starts the car. I put my poor guns back in the holsters, not bothering to put them into sleep mode in my state.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 pm

She speaks. At least she's awake. I was worried that after the "puppy" line she was about to pass out.

She asks about the group behind. Never let a few broken bones get in way of a sense humor.

Determined, she is.

"I'm considering putting them all up for adoption. It's either that or put them all in a basket and send them down the river... And then they'd just come back with plagues of locust."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Sera is left without any answer to her question, instead a line about getting the groceries, avoiding the police, and getting back to the warehouse without being spotted is thrown into the air by Shade before he disappears into the van with the now-injured woman.

She sighs and looks over at the other two. "Well I don't know what you did exactly, but I think you pissed him off, Yuliya..." She says, rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Wither.... so this was the woman's name, or at least what she preferred to be called.  Probably not a real name from the sounds of it, but it made sense that someone wearing a mask wanted to hide their identity.  The only masked member of the group with a believable name was Sera, but even that could have been just an alias.

Wait.  Fluffy puppy?  Finn was a fluffy puppy child!?  Well.... this didn't really seem to be meant as an insult, but.... he was supposed to be a member of some kind of super hero squad!  How would he be taken seriously as a member of the group if he gave off the appearance of a fluffy puppy child!?  And more importantly, was it true?  He supposed that wasn't really a bad thing, but if it were the case, he didn't appear to be doing his job as the fluffy puppy of the group; keeping morale up.  Well then, he'd just have to change that!

As Shade thanked him, he smiled faintly at the bit of appreciation even though he didn't feel like he had done much.  He waved goodbye sadly at the nice lady as she was taken away, though he was pretty sure she wasn't looking at him.  He would have asked to go with them and keep the masked woman company, but figured maybe that would upset Shade.  As the vehicle drove off, he realized just a moment too late that.... Wither's candy had been left behind!  Picking the bag up, he sprung up and prepared to chase after the car, but it was already gone.  "Aw...." he groaned while dropping the taffy back into his goody bag.

The civilians were starting to clear out now and the road was getting a bit safer to traverse.  Finn looked over to the two group members left, the ones he'd originally been sent to get groceries with in the first place.  They were to get groceries still, but at a different store.  Okay, so that meant they were just supposed to walk?  Well, he still had that piece of paper with the number on it in his pocket, but.... he couldn't remember what the code he was supposed to tell to whoever picked up was.  "Lets not worry about it, maybe he'll let it go if we just do what he says.  Now, where should we go shopping?" he spoke up in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit and get the group back on track.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:07 am

I chuckle at Shade's remark. "That bad, huh? Well, there are ways of replacing children... But we're keeping the fluffy one. He's my favortie," I chuckle, turning my head towards him and giving him a devious look that he can't see. I'm certain he feels it though. I try to lean in a little closer to him, but the screaming of my body stops me dead in my tracks. Ow, no. Maybe next time. I cough and settle back into my seat. "So, how did you ever survive for a month without me here to make sure you don't completely turn into my stone?"

I think he can feel my shit-eating grin.

---~~---

Yuliya looked around at the others, still not sure about the whole situation. Why hadn't they also been fighting? What if the lady had super powers and they had all been destroyed? It did her no good to think about this now

"Wvell, I had to do sometzing. Who knowz wvat kind of powerz she had, especially if she caused tzat," Yuliya replied to Sera, gesturing over to the still-burning armored car. "We didn't see what happened, so wve had to prepare for the wvorst. She wvould not comply." She felt that there hadn't really been another option in such a dangerous circumstance. They didn't know who that woman was after all. She could have been deadly, or perhaps she was another of Shade's "tests"....

Yuliya nodded at Lucky as he spoke, drawing nearer to him. "I tzink Lucky iz right. Wve should find another store and get back to tze base as quickly as possible. If Shade underestimates tzat wvoman, he'll need help." She stood pensively. "I tzink..... there is anotzer store a few blocks over tzat way," she mused, gesturing to a nearby street before hopping off the hood of the car she was on. "Wve should go quickly, before tze police block it off."

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next