Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 am

Nick had returned, well more like arrived since he had not been down the elevator before, to the base. He leaned back against the wall on the way down, his robotic arm behind him to keep the shrapnel wounds from touching the wall and his normal arm hung to the side. The elevator dinged as they arrived to the floor Shade had wanted to go. Not knowing where to go exactly, just knowing he wanted to lay down he spotted a couch.

He shuffled over to it and collapsed face first, figuring that he'd just deal with the shrapnel once he wasn't feeling like he had...well leaped out of a exploding building. The couch was missing a cushion, but he made it work by hooking his legs over the arm of the couch. His real arm dangled off the couch and lay on the floor while his mechanical arm reached over the arm in front of him and kind of just lay there. He looked a bit ridiculous, but hey he was comfortable somehow.

He figured it was safe to take a nap, at least a small one. Even five seconds seemed like it would help. He was not used to that kind of action, hack into the base and go, no explosions, no mad drama, just get in, get out, and wait for the police. At least he knew that the man in the mask was to be trusted to some extent, considering that he saved him from an exploding building.

Too much thinking, he should really just sleep. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to cover the pain of the shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:42 am

Finn's attempts to get to Zen were, of course, unsuccessful. Then he found himself instead being disabled and put into a choke hold before he could even say ow. He doubted Zen was planning on killing him, but he figured this was probably the point at which they were going to lose. The woman seemed to switch clips on her gun and fire at Sera, who surprisingly seemed to have her fire....shut down. One of the people who actually had super powers was now down. Then he was startled as he heard a "BANG." Literally, Zen shouting bang. Apparently, she was out of ammo.

Then something even more confusing happened. The gun was pushed into his hands and he was released. Of course, he held onto the gun, but fell to the ground as he had been having a slightly difficult time breathing in the choke hold and his leg was still hurting. Wait, did they just win? Zen verbally confirmed this and the timer stopping in sync with a buzzer served as former confirmation. "We won?"

Before he could have any further thought on how they'd won, the masked man who'd left him behind with the girls walked in and stopped the alarm. He then requested Zen to come with him....it seemed like there was some tension between them. Was Zen in trouble? Did she do something wrong? Was she not supposed to be training them?

Finn hated the idea of having the guy who'd been nothing but a dick to him chew out the woman who'd been semi-nice and actually bothered to keep him around. Maybe he could defend Zen if he hurried. After giving himself a moment to catch his breath, he exited the training room, entering the main room.

The first thing he noticed was the other guy who Shade had chosen not to neglect, lying unconscious on the couch. He seemed pretty beat up, was he alright? "Hey, you okay? What in the world happened to you?" He questioned to the person on the couch whose name he hadn't yet gotten. He wasn't even aware of whether or not the guy was awake, or even alive. Though he assumed he was alive. Why else would he be laying on the couch?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Sera watches in surprise as Shade storms into the room in the wake of their unexpected victory and practically drags Zen out of the room. She follows their passage with her eyes, and notices that Finn goes to follow them.

Though Sera is definitely curious to whatever was going on between Shade and Zen, she was currently too cold to do much other than sit there shivering. She hoped that the chemicals would wear off soon, as she could not remember being this cold since before her accident; and it was quite unpleasant to the normally fiery woman.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:34 am

Yuliya watched Shade and Zen go before retrieving her pipe and the couch cushion. She haphazardly dragged them both back to the common room. She walked over to the couch, only to find it was occupied by a body. Thankfully, the body's legs were propped up just enough for Yuliya to slide the cushion (spit-side down) under the body's legs and back into the cushions rightful spot. As she stood and grabbed her pipe, she noticed faint voices coming from the place where Zen and Shade had gone. She couldn't decide if the voices were angry, or coming from a rough "quickie." Either way, she wasn't about to alert the others to them.

Instead, Yuliya carried the pipe into her room and placed it in her closet. She stood for a moment, sizing up the wooden door, making note of their dimensions. Once she was done and was walking away from her room, Yuliya found herself at a crossroads. She could either go back to the common room and muck about there, or she could go back to her room and take a little nap. She stood midway between the two places, visible to those in the common room, mulling it over.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 am

Finn sighed at the loneliness. The guy whose name he'd never gotten was half dead, passed out on the couch. Yuliya was apparently just standing in the hallway awkwardly. Sera hadn't even exited the training room. Shade and Zen were presumably arguing. This whole situation sucked. He was hoping to get to know the others better, maybe get them to not all hate him. Instead, he found himself leaning against the back of the couch with the hopefully not dead guy on it.

Just waiting for all of the problems to fix their selves didn't seem very appealing, nor did it seem like it would work out well, so he decided to try and start fixing them himself. He first went back down the hall to the training room and peered through the door, immediately spotting Sera, shivering on the floor. What ever Zen had shot at her had clearly made her pretty cold, which made sense considering she probably had to get really hot to light her self on fire.

Stepping back out of the training room and heading over to the bedrooms, he spoke up to Yuliya as he passed by her. "Hey, why don't you relax on a sofa and turn the TV on? I'll be over there in just a minute, maybe we can all watch some TV."

He entered his room and took the blanket off his bed, before heading back out and straight into the training room holding the bundled up blanket in his arms. "You look like you could use this." He said to Sera as he approached her and held the blanket out to her. "Lets go watch TV, you definitely deserve a break after being pelted with....what ever that was." He suggested as he continued holding the blanket out with one hand and offered the other hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:22 am

Sera looked up incredulously at Finn. He held a blanket in one hand and the other was held out to her, offering to help her up. What was with this guy? She had constantly ripped on him and told him off and yet here he was, yet again offering friendship? It was suspicious, to say the least.

Yet; she was cold. And if she was quite honest, she was tired from all the fighting and hostility of today. Better to sneak him into a false sense of security and merely be ready for the eventual back-stabbing.

She accepted his hand with a nod of thanks, not trusting herself to say anything; lest an irritable comment escape her yet again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:10 am

Yuliya raised an eyebrow at Lucky. She didn't really have anything better to do, so she figured it probably wasn't a bad idea to hang around the common room after all. She made her way over to the nearest couch, following Lucky's advice, and plopped down onto the couch in front of the TV after switching it on. The couch cushion felt strange; perhaps she had given it too much of a beating during the fight before.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 am

Pressure on his legs caused him to jolt awake, having been just asleep to not hear anything but not quite enough to sleep through something touching him, especially someone sitting on his legs. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and twisted his upper front to see just what the hell had been placed on his legs. His shoulder complained due to the two pieces of shrapnel still stuck in it, but merely had a sharp intake of breath before forcing himself to look at it just in case it was something pinning him down for some beating.

It was the russian girl. The young one that talked a lot about rather adult topics, he looked at her in confusion. He wondered if the girl would look to see his odd look, but it seemed she had not even noticed that she was sitting on his legs.

"The hell, what are you doing and why are you sitting on me?" he finally asked after realizing he wasn't being pinned on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 am

What a relief, Sera had accepted Finn's helping hand instead of trying to punch him. He would have been worried about fireballs but....she seemed a little too chilled to do any of that at the moment. After helping her get to her feet, he moved behind her and draped the blanket over her shoulders, seeing as how she hadn't yet accepted it. "Here."

He just hoped Sera wouldn't throw his blanket on the ground and refuse to use it or something. Worse yet, she could suddenly regain her powers and decide to burn it. But he couldn't think about that. If she didn't want the blanket, she didn't need to take it. It wasn't like he was in any place to try to force her to take it. Especially since she could regain her power at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Sera blinked in surprise as Finn draped the blanket around her shoulders and she gave him a long look, considering her words carefully before finally muttering a soft, "Thank you."

She then walked out of the room, figuring that Finn would follow. She entered the living room just in time to hear a male voice -not Shade's- ask, "The hell, what are you doing and why are you sitting on me?"

Sera looked around and saw the male from earlier laying on the couch, looking quite worse for the wear, and Yuliya sitting on his legs. Perhaps it was incidental, or maybe not.

"What's going on here?" Sera asked, her voice coming out raspy and weak. She coughed into her arm roughly. She must have inhaled some of the chemical. She'd have to ask Zen if it was toxic; it would really suck to succeed at their first test only for Sera to keel over from chemical inhalation.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 am

Finn stayed behind for a moment to relax and sigh quietly. He hadn't been roasted and it seemed Sera at least tolerated him. HALLELUJAH. He then made his way back to the main room with the others, seeing that the half-dead guy on the couch had drawn a crowd. Yuliya was....sitting on his legs while Sera was questioning the two. At least they weren't arguing though.

Deciding not to interrupt, he instead moved on to the remaining people in the building who were not in the main room. "Be right back." He said to the others as he headed down the third hallway, up to the steel door.

First, he decided to quietly put his ear against the door and listen in. He wanted an idea of what Shade and Zen were talking about before trying to intervene. Maybe they weren't even arguing.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:05 am

(Shade)

She slumps down in a chair. Crosses her arms. Read her body language. Sorry, but stubborn.

"Why wouldn't you wait for me to get back?" I ask.

"I thought I could handle them..." She doesn't look at me.

"Well, obviously you couldn't. Hell, you couldn't even last two minutes!"

"I shut down two of them!"

"And the other? Yuliya?! What if she hadn't stopped? What if she had been intent on killing you?"

"I would have figured something out."

"YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD!"

My voice surprises me. The metal walls ring.

There's a pause.

I speak up again.

"You just... You need to be more careful..."

She stands.

"For Christ's sake Shade, they're not monsters."

"I know, but they are green. Untrained. Dangerous. I saw the scorch marks. How close did she come to hitting you...?"

She says nothing.

"Zen..."

"I felt it... Okay? I know..."

"Just please, don't train them unless I'm here." Extend my hand. "We look out for each other. Just like always."

She clasps her hand in mine.

"Just like always," she says.

I nod. Gesture at the door. We walk over and open it.

Finn is standing there. Eavesdropping. Not appreciated. I gently but firmly push him out of the way.

Yuliya sitting on Nick. Funny.

"Alright," I say, "Get up off him. You and Lucky are going grocery shopping."

Toss a roll of twenties at Yuliya. A couple hundred dollars.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:27 am

Sera is still standing with the blanket around her shoulders as Shade and Zen return to the room. Shade tosses a wad of cash at Yuliya and says that her and Lucky are going grocery shopping. Sera eyes the cash and sees that its a bunch of twenties; at least a couple hundred dollars there. She questions Shade's decision to give it to the girl; but Sera supposed it was better than giving it to Finn.

She took a look between Shade and Zen; wondering what had gone on between them, but not rude enough to ask. Instead she asks the question: "So was that chemical stuff toxic? I think I inhaled some of it." Her voice is still rough, and she breaks off halfway through the question to cough into her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am

(Zen)

Walking out of the room, I notice Sera sitting in a blanket. Chemicals haven't worn off yet. Poor girl.

She asks if the chemicals are toxic.

"No," I answer, "not deathly toxic. Though, your respiratory track will be sore for a few hours. The cold should wear off in about ten minutes.

"Also, someone of age should go shopping with them. God knows some booze would be nice."

I look at Shade. He doesn't seem to object.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 am

Sera nodded at Zen's words, relieved that she wasn't going to die or anything.

She looks up at her next words, suspecting Zen was wanting her to go along.

"Sure, I'll go. What kind of booze were you looking for though? I'm partial to a nice red wine, but I suspect you have a harder taste in alcohol," she stated.

She looks around the room. "Any other requests for food?" She asked the room at large, prepared to make a mental list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next