Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Obera and silver falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Obera and silver falls Empty
PostSubject: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Jak
As Jak and Obera entered the area of the falls. Jak was still being amazed by the light the falls would give off. He was still confused how it gave off such a wonderous silver-ish light. "We are here. Monochrome falls." he said with a smile.

He then ran towards the water near the falls. Just far enough to only have the mist lightly hit him. It gave him chills but it was not enough moisture to cause any pain at all. "Do you like it?" He asked Obera as he walked back towards her.

At certain angles you could see different colors. Majority of it though was that beautiful silver-ish gleam that glowed from the falls.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Obera walked to the large falls and smiled as she noticed the large waterfall. She loved water a lot so something like this was really great. "Wow it's great" she said the cold to be of voice she was known for leaving for a bit as it was replaced with a warm style of talking. She then coughed once as her voice went back to normal. "It is good" she said as she looked at the water mad at herself she let her emotions show
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Jak
Jak smiled as he had heard what she had said before reverting back to the usual voice she used. 'She likes it' he thought with a smile on his face. He looked back towards the falls and that the falls were a little stronger then last time he was there. He wondered why.

He walked up to the water near the falls. Being careful not to go too close to the falls. He looked at the water for a bit and sat down. "It is very calming here." He said very calmly.

"The way the water reflects light. How it flows and ripples amazes me." he said with a smile as he saw a pebble next to him. He picked it up and threw it towards the center of the water. It made a splash and the color around that splash changes to multiple colors of the rainbow. He saw the colors quickly change where he had tossed the stone at. He went around and gathered a couple stones at sat away from the falls near the calmer water. He called Obera over to see what he had just found. He had several stones to toss in.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Obera walked over alongside Jak to the side of the water. She noticed the color flash and decided it looked pretty so she decided to join in the fun. She used her ancient power to pull up a few stones from the ground and launched one at the top of the falls. It bounced down making the same color but the rainbows mixed around until the speed of the rock caused a splash that made a actual rainbow
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Jak
Jak watched as the rainbow flowed around the falls. He was amazed by the colors it produced as the area around them flickered different colors briefly while the falls themselves made the full rainbow. It was spectacular to see. Jak looked towards Obera. He was beginning to gain something... He did not know what. It felt that he was warm inside. 'Do... do I like her?' he thought. He then looked towards the falls on the one side of it. He noticed that the usual shadow was there. He remembered when he had to go there for shelter from a storm that one day when he was here. He ended up exploring some ruins in the cave then....
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Fang actually smiles. "Well this is fun" she said as she took more rocks from the ground and threw them the same way, she sometimes tried another way and made the colours mend in a different way then before. "This is actually fun" she said a bit surprised she was having fun. It must of been the water or it might of been Jak she didn't know which maybe bother but she felt happy here
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Jak
Jak had noticed how much fun Fang was having with the colors the water gave off as they threw stones in it together. He was starting to run short on the smaller stones to throw into the water. He smiled as he heard her state it was fun. "Just some simple stones and water... Making all these colors." He said as he threw the last of his stones. He was smiling. He turned back to Obera. He felt really happy to have found something she had liked. He came to the conclusion that it was either the water or the vivid colors it made with light. Either way though he had found something that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:33 am

Fang was having fun using the rocks and she decided to do something else. She had thrown the rocks around in a type of pattern which seemed to reflect on the water making a large heart surround the entire falls. All the colors were mixed around in it making it a rainbow heart. "Huh didn't mean to do that" she said to herself with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:41 am

Jak
Jak took notice to what Obera had done with the rock. She basically drew a heart in the falls with the rock. Making the colors of the rainbow waver all around it in a wavy pattern. Still keeping its form for some time. Jak smiled as he looked back at Obera. She clearly looked like she was enjoying herself. Something he never really saw out in public.

"Obera..." He said as calmly as he could.
He felt that he had to let out his feelings now. Obera felt special to him. Even if it was just friendship.

"Do you like me?" He asked her slightly blushing. At first he was thinking she might say no. However something told him she might say something different.

Either answer would be fine with him. He would still always be there for her if needed. "I ask because. I feel... You are someone special to me." he said with a smile. He was slightly redder then usual however he did not really notice it. "I just wonder if you feel the same way." he ended
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:49 am

Obera thought she just heard something crazy. She looked at Jak with eyes that didn't show the cold but her normal eye's which used to be full of hope now showed almost the same as the little girl she once was. "Me special?" She asks wondering why he would say that. She had been feeling something around him and Noel had told her once that was what love was. "I-I guess- no I know you are special also to me" the shiny charmander actually said to him. Her face showed no red but she seemed adamant about this. She had felt something maybe that was it
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 am

Jak was smiling. He was no longer blushing. He had actually found someone that was special to him. They also felt he was special to them which made it even better. He felt that the rainbow's of the falls were a sign. That even through the cold silver that the falls may show. There is always another color to them...

Jak looked towards the falls once more. The normal silver-ish glow it had started to waver a bit. The heart shaped rainbow in the falls started to shift and then moved through the air as the reflection of the water had made it seem like it was moving across the water. As odd as it may have sounded it stayed almost in the same shape as it was drawn. Only wavering out a little bit.

"Shall we head back?" He looked at the falls for a moment. "Or shall we stay here a bit longer?" he asked Obera with a smile. He was leaning more towards staying a bit longer. However he left it up to Obera if she wanted to head back now.

The only thing though was the time. If they were to stay. They would probably have to camp there for the night.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Obera watches the water as it moves around. She was surprised she was able to do something like that but she was happy she did. She looked at Jak. "I'd rather stay but if you wish to leave I shall not argue." She then thought of her own clan and how her father was almost killed to be leader. But she'd remember that another time because for once in her life she was actually happy. She didn't want to be a downer. Again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Jak
Jak listened to Obera's reply to his question. He smiled as he heard that she wanted to stay. He had only asked because he wanted to know if she wanted to leave before it got too late to head back.

"Then we shall stay" he said with a smile.
He looked back up at the sky once more. The clouds in the distance did not seem to move too fast. It might rain tonight though he thought. The sun was almost setting by now after staying at the falls.

"I think we should head to the cave tonight. It might rain." he said as he pointed towards the clouds in the distance. He then pointed towards the falls.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:38 pm

"Alright" she said as she looked around for a area they could stay. She looked at the cave and was about to point it out but Jak apparently already knew it. "Very well" she said as she stood up and walked over to the cave. She wondered why there was a cave here but she decided it wasn't that important now. She just had to avoid the water or else it would be bye bye Obera
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Jak
Jak looked towards the falls as they had walked towards the cave. There was plenty of room to get in. The pathway was pretty wide enough for even a large pokemon to get through without getting wet. As they walked through into the cave Jak looked towards the falls one more time to see the silver-ish glow coming behind the wall of water. It was starting to fade away as the sun had set. With a quick flash of gold as the angle of the sun had hit just the right spot...

Jak looked towards the rock he had last rested upon in that cave. It was still there surprisingly. He had a small smile however he was reminded that someone was out there hurting. Their emotions was fighting against them right now. He did not visibly show that he was worried for that person. He was sure they would be alright. They were very strong and smart after all.

"There are ruins deeper within this cave. If you had not heard about them. I think it was called Monochrome ruins." he said with a smile. "I have only been in there once." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obera and silver falls   Obera and silver falls Empty

Back to top Go down

Obera and silver falls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next