Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

(Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:45 pm

» Name: Dusk
» Gender: Female
» Species: Eevee #133 The Evolution Pokémon
» Affiliation: Adventurer

» Level: 5
» Ability: Adaptability
» Moves:
- Synchronoise (egg move)
- Tackle (Starting Move)
- Tail Whip (Starting Move)
- Helping Hand (Starting Move)

» Likes:
Talking to others ~ sometimes adventuring can be tedious and boring. Having to walk a long ways for an assignment can be rather lonesome to most Pokémon. Although she likes to travel solo, it's always nice to have a few people to talk to. Occasionally, she may talk to wild Pokémon and get side tracked. But for some strange reason, most don't mind being talked to.

Sweet and Sour Food ~ Dusk has never liked anything too sweet nor anything too sour (oddly like her personality). She prefers a mixture between the two and that's about it. Though she mainly prefers things on the sweeter end, she takes a surprisingly great interest in many sour gummies.

Relaxing ~ particularly at night, Dusk likes to lay down and look up at the sky. On occasion she will cloud watch but on a normal schedule, she prefers to gaze up at the night time sky wondering what could possibly be making the tiny light high above. She speculates that they are different spirits of Pokémon long ago, looking to help guide us in the future and play out our destinies.

Walking in the forest ~ Just a casual stroll through the forest observing how nature works. Most call it her sanctuary looking around and taking in the fresh air of nature’s beauty. She also uses this time to observe other Pokémon and see just how other species function. She's fascinated by dragon types.

Storms ~ Dusk loves Thunder storms. She is absolutely fascinated by lighting she becomes rather taciturn in awe. Thunder rumbling, lightning sticking, and rain pounding unleashes an adrenaline most don't have. She once had to be dragged inside by a random towns folk due to her defiance of staying out side while a swirling wind was devastating the woods a few miles away.

Battling ~ Although she hates to lose, Dusk loves being in action; she's always moving and coming up with the best of strategies for future fights she may encounter. All and all, this small Pokémon is not one to mess with.

Drawing ~ considered her second sanctuary, Dusk likes to draw Pokémon and her adventures she has faced. She's not the greatest drawer in the town but more look up to her art.

Writing ~ Dusk likes to record her adventures in her diary. She keeps it under her bed hidden under a few cloths.

Summery

Although Dusk prefers to keep to herself, she likes to socialize with others. Talking with Pokémon and getting heavy burdens off her back helps her when she's having a bad day. Like her personality, Dusk's favorite food has a sweet and sour taste to it; specifically, gummies are her favorite snack. Aside from her social outlet, this eevee enjoys solo walks through nature and studying how other species of Pokémon work and communicate. She especially takes a liking to dragon types for she finds thme admirable and mysterious. In the last few tidbits, Dusk likes to draw and keep a diary to document the different events that have occurred in her life.  

» Dislikes:
Dry Food ~ Because of a dehydration disorder, Dusk passes out if she's low on fluids; dry foods make this disability activate on a more unpredictable and quicker basis. She's also not too fond of how the material crunches in her mouth and makes her tongue feel almost like sand.  

Judgment ~ Although everyone can make a pretty good estimate of how someone may act and preform in particular events, Dusk absolutely hates being judged by her reflection. Most Pokémon view her as a small, helpless eevee just strolling through town. She would like to think she's a better figure than that.

Bullying ~ Being bullied in her very young years, this eevee doesn't like to see other Pokémon treated unfairly and rudely pushed around. She feel obligated to help those in need which can sometimes result with trouble. But she'd do anything to help Pokémon getting their feelings crushed.

Being told what to do ~ Being the cocky 'I know what to do and I won’t listen to anything else' attitude, this Pokémon hates being bossed around and told exactly what to do. Now she is open to opinions and suggestions but if her plan has nothing to do with it, she's out. Most of the time, she realizes what may have gone wrong but she won’t admit it.

Reading ~ She doesn't like to read. She can read but she doesn't like to read anything other than her own writing pieces.

Summery

Dusk hates Dry food: she suffers from a mild dehydration symptom where she needs a little more water than normal (this causes her to be rather light headed at times). In a different path, she hates to see other Pokémon treated unfairly because it reminds her of her own past. Being told what to do is one of her pet peeves. She can't tolerate being told that she did something wrong. The last thing she absolutely despises is reading; she can't read to save her own life (well, she can but you get what I mean). She also doesn't like being embarrassed.

» Personality:

A very kind and caring young eevee who enjoys the adrenaline of adventure, Dusk has the heart to do anything she can put her mind to. She likes helping others with their problems and finding solutions to the uncanny; however, if things don't go her way she's prone to get defiant and upset. At these times, Dusk normally exhibits the woods to further get out her stress. While looking around nature, she tends to imagine what it would be like to live at a different perspective;--She's always wanted to fly. Upon speculating scenery, Dusk also takes her free time to train and become a stronger character so she can, one day, be viewed as a stronger and more well-known Pokémon in the town.

» History:

As a very young (about a moon old) eevee, Dusk was raised by her Mother,-- a vaporeon from Rainfront Town. Her father died about a week after her and her littermates birth during a fight with some strip of bandits. Fortunately, Dusk never knew this information about her father for she had never met him and her mother acted as if he never existed.

Before Dusk traveled to Grassveil, she stayed with her littermates for about seven moons till she was too embarrassed to stay any longer. The story goes that she was bullied by a group of Pokémon (which she never named) who put her down and told her she was no good in this world. To prove herself, she challenged one of the gang members to a battle and feel in a cruel and brutal defeat. Her littermates, Spirit and Rain, joined in on the laughing stock which caused the poor eevee to feel even worse (Little did she know, her two brothers became a part of the gang). After the whole episode, Dusk left in tears running out of the forest and into the realms of the unknown.

She was lost for days, moaning and frantically looking for water and shelter. She ate berries off of the trees in forests and there was plenty of water there too, but then came the time where there was no water that she could find. She wasn't exactly in a desert but the seasons were shifting into a drought which caused the lack of water. Dehydrated, she collapsed in a meadow, her last thoughts being no regrets.

After a few days, she awakes in a small bed inside the Grassveil Guild. An exploration team had found her knocked out cold and this is where her story begins...

» Other:

I'll be picking up from right where I left off in her history. Also, Dusk wares two wrist bands on her for legs. Also, If you need to me to change it up a bit that she's not recovering in the guild (I know you have to apply to be a part of it) I can do so. I just thought it might be interesting to have her plot that she were found by a rescue team.
Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
Nothing

» Page Count: 0
» Threads:
A Bite Dazed

Last edited by Dusk on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Hey! I just wanted to say that your bio isn't being ignored. This is *really* good, but for that last bit I'm going to wait to get confirmation on whether or not it's okay. There are a few spelling mistakes, but other than that, this bio is acceptable. I just need to get some confirmation and I'll accept this or ask you to change this! Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Oh, that's completely fine. If I need to take it out I can, it's just I thought it would be an interesting plot for her.

Spelling mistakes? Story of my life! What ever would I do without spellcheck, I'll go in and try to fix them.

Thanks for letting me know the current status :)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

You're good! The guild thing is fine~

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee   (Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee Empty

Back to top Go down

(Adopted by Lord E V) Dusk the Eevee
Page 1 of 1