Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Dusk the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 am

» Name: Dusk
» Gender: Female
» Species: #133, Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Adventurer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I have an unbalanced male/female character ratio and I want to balance it out a bit more.

I like Dusk’s personality, it’s very creative.  Lots of things that are out of the ordinary.  Makes her seem like a really appealing character.

Rezikun passed ownership of Dusk to me, so it would kinda defeat the point to not take the character.

I really, really like Eevees.  Don’t judge me.

» Sample of roleplay: (I’ll be elaborating on an excerpt from Dusk’s history for this sample.)

Once again, Dusk found her self with mocking laughter at her back, walking away with her head hung and her tail between her legs.  This had been happening for a while now, a random group of rude pokemon had decided to make her one of their victims.  Every day, they’d find her and go on and on about how she was a “waste of fur,” that “the world would be better off without you.”  She didn’t know why they did this, she could only assume they had one day decided they felt like finding someone new to taunt and she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She did her best to ignore them, but the apparent leader, a scraggy, often made that very difficult.  On this particular day, he’d taken to walking beside her and making fun of her posture, her walking speed, her silence.  She knew she couldn’t respond in any way without making it worse and she couldn’t run without them keeping up.  When she continued to ignore the scraggy, he grabbed onto the eevee’s right ear and shouted into it, “HELLOOOOOOOO!?”  She recoiled from the painful tug and shout, falling to the ground as the yellow devil released her ear.  “Oh, so you CAN hear.”

Dusk pulled her self back to her feet and fled as fast as she could, being chased by bullies and taunted by them the whole time.  When she finally reached her home, she was relieved from the bullies for a while and given a short relief, until her two brothers started pestering her, asking why she seemed so sad.  For a moment, she thought they cared and began to respond, “That scraggy and his gang-“ but her two brothers immediately interrupted her.  “Oh, yeah, they’re so cool!”, Spirit replied.  “I bet she’s sad because they wouldn’t let her join ‘em!”, Rain added on.  Dusk simply ignored the two and moved along, seeing that they had completely lost interest in her being upset, in favor of glorifying those whose fault it was.

The next day, Dusk had literally just stepped outside of her home when the voice of the scraggy startled her.  “Morning.  I see you managed to wake up.  That in its self is an accomplishment for you.”, he taunted.  Today, he didn’t have many of his gang with him though.  Just a tyrogue and a makuhita.  This was her chance, she was sick of them picking on her and now was her chance to stop it.

“Fight me, one on one.  When I win, you LEAVE ME ALONE!”, she challenged the scraggy.  He merely laughed at the challenge before the makuhita beside him spoke up.

“You really wanna fight HIM?  You can’t even take one of US.  C’mon, I’ll take you on.”, he taunted as he stepped up to the middleground between the other two gang members and the eevee.  The other two didn’t seem to care at all, allowing him to take place in the fight.  “I’ll even let you make the first move.”

Dusk didn’t wait another moment before charging the living gift-wrapped potato and Tackling him, right in the gut.  However, instead of him falling over like she’d intended, he simply puffed out his belly to knock the eevee to the ground and chuckled, “Huh huh huh....”

Dusk scrambled to her feet, only to be hit in the chest by the brute’s open palm, knocking the wind out of her.  Another of the open-palmed strikes slammed into her forehead and the world started spinning.  Before she could fall over, a third open-palmed Arm Thrust hit her in the side, knocking her off her feet and slamming her into the ground.  At that point, the makuhita backed off.  After a few moments, Dusk coughed and shakily pulled her self to her feet.  The makuhita looked back to his boss, who responded, “She’s done.  What a disappointment though, guess she was all bark and no-“

“I’m NOT done!  We aren’t done here!!”, she retorted, but the scraggy simply laughed at her, soon joined by his two thugs.  She was considering attacking the makuhita again, when two more laughing voices caught her attention.  She turned around to find her two brothers lying against a tree, laughing their heads off.  “You actually thought you could beat them!?”, Spirit managed to get out through his laughs.

At this point, tears had welled up in Dusk’s eyes and began streaming down her face.  Without so much as another thought, she bolted in a random direction into the wilderness and despite her injuries, managed to outrun the bullies who’d tormented her so much.  Perhaps it was because she took reckless paths, or maybe that she was pushing her self to run like it was the only meaning to her life.  Honestly, both were true.  Normally, running through the forest would make her feel better, but today was just one big nightmare that nothing could fix.  She just wanted to leave and never look back.... so she did.

(....Aaaaaaaaand I bet no one read all of that.)

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2805-adopted-by-sova-dusk-the-eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Sova the Glaceon – 30, Skylar the Vaporeon – 7, Uthinare the Eevee – 5, Firseir the Zorua – 5, Velikye the Shiny Eevee – 5, Keith the Eevee – 3.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Adopting Dusk the Eevee
Page 1 of 1