Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The copse's secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The copse's secrets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {13} -11 from entry
After recently returning from his trip to the Silent Temple Monochrome Ruins Jak decided to walk around town before entering after his long journey. He was not yet ready to go back to town. It has probably been a good day or two since he got back from the temple..

He is currently west of Grass Veil. He felt as if something was calling him that day. He decided to wander around the area's just outside of town. He had no clue what was calling him. He had no sense of direction of where it was coming from. At some point in time he noticed a large lake. It had a vibrant display of colors from orange to yellow. The colors of autumn. "Wow... That is beautiful." he said as he walked towards the lake. The feeling of being called got a little stronger as he did. He took notice. He looked further out in the lake to see an island covered in with many trees of different colors that was expected during fall.

He took notice of the stones further along the side of the lake that led to the center. They seemed to be placed just close enough together to be used to jump across to the island. He decided that this would be a great chance to explore somewhere new. He walked towards the stones and looked at the water and back at the stones. He knew if he had fallen into the water it would be big trouble. The charmander grinned and decided he would take the chance. He started jumping from stone to stone across the lake eventually he got the the center where the island was located. It was far more beautiful there then he had expected. All the colors of fall were there. Even if it wasn't the time of the season yet.

"What is this place...." he said to himself.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add where Jak had recently returned from.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Jak {4}
Jak looked at the fallen tree. He shrugged. He did not see that at first. It was actually behind several trees and you could only see the edge of it. Noel must of been in the right spot to see it that easily.

Jak walked over to the fallen tree. There was a fire pit in the center. Or at least It looked like one with the rocks surrounding it. Jak figured it might have been used when its gets too cold out for some pokemon. He thought for a moment. "Think we will need this tonight?" He asked Noel pointing towards the pit.

Since it was already made. It should not need much work to get it lit.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Noel looks inside of the small house like thing. "Well nothing to sit on but I'm sure you wouldn't mind" she said as she walked in and threw her bag down. "Honey I'm home" Noel said with a small laugh as she did finding this a bit funny. "Well even if it's like this I'll keep watch for anything" Noel said as she sat outside and waited for something to attack
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Jak {5} +1 from page
Jak wondered how large the island was. It did not look too large from the main lands, however while they were on it. It seemed big... Jak nodded as he was feeling pretty tired. "Wake me if anything pops up or it’s my turn to watch." He said.

"Oh yea, did you want me to light the fire pit for you?" He asked before getting comfortable against one of the walls.

He looked at the pit. There were some nearby branches to light it with. It would not be too much work getting some wood there. "I am not sure if it’s going to be cold here." He said just in case Noel question his reasoning behind the fire pit.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Noel thought as she grabbed a branch and then punched a hole in the ground as she put them inside of the hold. "Heh no need" she said as she pulled out two iron thorns from her coat and slowly scratched one on another. She then caught the wood on fire by the sparks that came off the two iron thorns. "Heh I can make fire to" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Jak {5}
Jak watched Noel as she said "No need"
He was curious by what she meant by that. She then grabbed two iron thorns from her bag and the branches that were nearby. She then slowly scratched on on the other. Sparks starting to shower on the branch and then it lit on fire. "I can make fire too" She said.

"Heh. That is pretty neat. Where did you learn that?" He asked with a curious expression. It was pretty neat trick to learn.

He took a wild guess of either she thought of it once or her mother taught her it. Not entirely sure how she learned it but he figured it had to be learned somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:07 pm

"When my friend was hurt once I made the fire so she didn't have to" Noel said as she looked the fire with a stick. "Lucky my mom.showed me how to do it with just sticks, I made the iron thorn idea" she said as she looked at Jak. "You should get some sleep I'll be fine" she said as she looked at the other side making sure to be using her aura sense to find whatever.tried to cross them
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Jak {5}
Jak nodded as he closed his eyes. He had only a few thoughts on his mind at the time. What was that sense of being called was coming from and what those were those leaves for. They made that feeling of being called stronger when he saw them. As if the leaves were part of the cause. It was strange to him. Eventually he fell asleep.

Jak's Dream
He was in the forest. It was the same forest where he was traveling with Noel.
He was at the same camp they were at. As Jak looked around he could not see Noel anywhere.
"Noel?" He asked but heard only one voice.
"The leaves are of importance." A voice said.
"The leaves of the fallen shall give you strength." The voice said once more.

"Who is that..." he asked as he could not see anyone in sight.
Then a bright light envelopes Jak.

End Dream
Time Skip
Jak wakes up about 3 to 4 hours later. He was breathing a little heavy. "That was odd." He noticed Noel was still at the camp this time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Noel was knocked out asleep arm's up and a small thing if thread with a rock attached to it. One could see this basic trap was to wake Noel if something approached them but the second she hears something she springs away. "I'm up" she said as she looked at Jak. "Oh morning" she said with a small wave. She then gets up and yawns. "Ready?" She asks wondering what they should be doing now considering they had no idea where they were.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Jak {5}
Jak looked at Noel as she sprung upwards. She greeted him morning. "Hello" he said in a slightly weary tone.

He felt a little funny after that dream. The feeling of being called had lessened somewhat. He looked around. It seemed everything was normal. The only new thing he noticed was some odd tripwire in certain area's of the camp. He got up slowly and then fell to one knee. He then got back up. 'What happened to me...' he thought.

"Yea I am ready." he said with a still slightly off normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Noel looked around for any item's but couldn't find anything so she sighed. "Wish I still had a trawl orb" she said as she looked at Jak.sleep well" she asked feeling it to be a normal conversation. She had a weird dream of a stone like her mother had and she felt power from it but she didn't think anything of it at the time
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Jak {5}
Jak heard her wish for her Trawl Orbs. He sort of wished she had more of them also.
He then heard her ask if he slept well. "Yea I did. Just an odd dream." He responded.

"I heard a voice in it..." He said beginning to describe the dream.

After finishing explaining his dream. He then repeated what the voice had said once more.
"The leaves are of importance...." He said softly. Remembering the dream somewhat.
"The leave of the fallen shall give you strength" He continued..

He had wondered what exactly all of this meant. He had no clue. Other then the fact the leaves felt like death to Noel and they seemed to call him. It was a large mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 pm

"Huh I had a weird dream also, I was shown a stone with a strange symbol on it and as I looked at it I saw something that looked like a lucario but not it was different it looked like my mother whenever she fought something she thought was Tuff. Maybe the treasure is more power?" She says wondering if that could be it. It would be strange yes but could it be that
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Jak {5}
"Maybe" he said. He was starting to regain his full composure from the odd dream. "I am all set to go." He said as he started grabbing his stuff from where he was sleeping.

He looked at the paths that were around the camp. They seemed to have changed a little bit. "Think the dungeon shifted a little bit as we slept?" He asked Noel. It would seem that it has. Although it did not seem that there was any effects during the shift as he was sure if there was a quake or something. They would have woken up from it. It was a little odd.

The paths were in the same spots. The only path that did not change was the one they came from. The others look different somehow though. He checked his scarf that was on him. "Heh. I forgot I had this on." He took the scarf off and put it back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:01 am

Noel looks around. Everything looked the same but she knew better then that so she decided to test something. "Jak get ready to run" she said as she went over to the edge of the tree's "OI ANYONE OUT THERE" she yells and waits for something to show up. If nothing did the dungeon didn't change if something did come at them then it did change. This was a dangerous way to test it but a good way.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:19 am

Jak {5}
Jak looked around as Noel shouted. He was not entirely sure what she had in mind randomly shouting.
He didn't hear anything return the shout. He looked at Noel. He had a confused look on his face. He then heard a slight noise in the distance. He wondered what the sound was. It slowly built up. He still saw nothing. After a moment the wind starting picking up. "Umm... Noel..." He looked at the direction the wind was coming from. There was nothing there. However in the distance he saw the tree's were starting to shake a little more with the wind. The wind was building up quite quickly.

"What is happening?!" he shouted as the wind was now upon them howling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The copse's secrets
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next