Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Start Energy: 23
Current Energy: 18

Serena neared the forest with Azeral close behind, her excitement almost exploding into kinetic energy (science... yay...). She turned to look at Azeral, who had her hood down and a huge smile on her face. 'This pays off... in some way I can't understand..' Serena thought. The Snivy looked around for a minute, then continued to enter the dungeon. She could already tell it would be full of surprises.

Last edited by MoonDust on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:41 pm

"Oh! It was nice when I first arrived here. No chaos when I first arrived, thank Arceus." Serena said. As they walked, since they weren't attacked, she felt at peace. No Pokemon this time. "It's ok to get embarrassed. I had climbed up to the top of the fountain once when I first met my friend Jak, and I almost couldn't get down out of embarrassment because I would've irritated my scar." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"Well that's good, when I first arrived I was attacked by three fighting type Pokemon. With the help of a Riolu named Rally I was able to beat them all. Heh embarrassment makes some do a lot of crazy things" she said with a smile as a question popped into her mind. "Uhh how did you get that scar, if it's something personal I don't need to know" she said slightly wondering who could of hurt this nice Pokemon that much.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:54 pm

"Oh I don't mind telling! I got it from a fight with a hostile Axew back where I come from. He gave me the tail chip and this scar." Serena said. She didn't mind at all telling about this incident, given how proud she had been of overcoming the Axew. The Snivy instinctively hugged the Ralts briefly, channeling her joy everywhere. They were in a dungeon, yes, but she felt happy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 pm

"Heh well that's bad, for him" she said with a small smirk as she looked ahead into the dungeon. "So what do you think is here?" She asks wondering if she had a clue to the item's that were here. Azeral didn't know at all so she wanted to at least see if Serena had some idea to what they should be looking for. She did feel nervous being here but since she was with someone else she felt calmer more relaxed then normal. She also felt slightly stressed that she'd have to show that she was a good partner.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:30 pm

"Well, we could find a couple of orbs here and there. Then there's other throwable items, maybe ribbons... berries?" Serena shrugged. She could tell the Ralts looked stressed. "No need to be stressed about anything. Just think about the happy things. It's what on the inside that counts." She smiled at Azeral. Uplifting messages were the Snivy's specialty.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm

"Uhh sorry" she said as she tried to focus in things that made her happy, it was working for her at the time so she calmed down greatly. "So where did you live before Grassveil?" She asks thinking it to be a harmless question. She didn't have a true home so she liked to hear about others so maybe she could picture it in her head. She didn't like to do this often but it made her really happy to think about it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:56 pm

"A town by the name of Andalusst." Serena said. "There, I went by the name of Annabeth, because that was what my parents had named me, but when I went away, I re-named myself to Serena. I didn't like the sound of Annabeth as much as I like this name." She added. It was true, she didn't really like the name Annabeth that much. To her it just sounded..... dull. No happiness attached or anything, just dullness.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 pm

"Oh well then if i may ask why did you leave?" Azeral asks wondering why a Pokemon would leave their home and parents. To her it didn't make much sense if she had to leave her mother she'd be devastated at this fact. So she assumed Serena had a good reason for leaving maybe it would be like a story book but probably not things like that never happened in real life. Still helped to dream
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:43 pm

"I desired to find a new place to settle in for the rest of my days. It was hard at first for me, but after a while I got used to not seeing my Mom, Dad, and friends. It was easy going after that." Serena explained. That felt good letting out... jeez.. 'That felt good.. letting that out is the best... feeling.. ever...' The Snivy thought. "We should get going or we'll be cornered..." Serena told Azeral. She started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 pm

"I see it must of been really hard" was all Azeral had to say about that as she looked ahead for whatever was in front if them. 'wow sounds bad I grew up not knowing my mom but to have them leave is something I couldn't understand' she thought quietly to herself as she walked hoping they'd find item's instead of a fight. She didn't like pointless fights never has never will to her fighting is something she was forced to do but she still hated it.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
(Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 DJuONJb , (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Current Energy: 0

"Yeah... it was." Then Serena saw a Ledyba and an Exeggcute in front of them. "Shoot.... she muttered. Then she collapsed. All faded to black when she collapsed, and Azeral and Serena had to exit the dungeon. In her dream while she was passed out, she dreamed of most of her memories throughout the whole time she was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3