Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adventure break

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

As Davonta and Aero enter the pecha forest Davonta immedeatly grabbed a pecha berry that was on the ground and ate it. "Well this is pecha forest what do you think Aero?" Davonta asked the Archen.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 am

Aero looked around. The forest was bright, and the sun had risen a bit, letting sunlight leek in from behind the trees. Pecha berries had fallen all over the ground. Was this even a dungeon? To be honest, the Archen wasn't sure. Well, it looked sort of nice, if nothing else. "Seems like a nice place. It would suddenly turn ten times better if we could find something to eat around here." Aero said as she walked along. To be honest, she was starving right now. She hadn't noticed how hungry she had been in Serene Cave, so hopefully there would be something to eat around here...
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am

"Well there are pecha berries everywhere we can eat." Davonta said. He climbed a pecha tree and took one of the many berries the tree had and climbed back down. Davonta offered Aero the berry.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 pm

"I'll just wait until we find an apple." Aero decided and started to walk along. She glanced at Davonta quickly and asked, "Is this even a dungeon? It sure doesn't look like it." The Archen commented, then shrugged disdainfully. "I suppose that doesn't matter much, though. C'mon Davonta."
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"Ok." Davonta said as he ate the pecha berry and followed Aero. "This place isn't actually a dungeon but some pokemon just think of it like a rest area." Davonta explanded.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 pm

"If you say so. I swore I saw a wild Pokemon a second ago, but... Whatever." Aero decided quickly and walked along. "I guess there isn't much to this place, eh?" She asked, although that didn't really matter too much to her. She would get to see this town soon anyway, so why the rush?
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yeah I rarely come here but when I do its mostly to sleep for a while in the trees." Davonta said. He enjoied spending most of his time in trees it made Davonta fell like he could touch the heavens. But he would enjoy it even more if Pecha forest had more to offer.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 am

The Archen absentmindedly closed her eyes and nodded. "That's cool." She agreed, opening her eyes to watch the ground below her, trying to avoid stepping on any Pecha Berries. How this many berries didn't get eaten by bug Pokemon was something that Aero would never know. But right now, the small pink berries were the least of her concerns. She was keeping her eyes peeled for an Apple or an Oran Berry. All the Pecha Berries about wouldn't do her much good at the moment, while she was pretty hungry and was still hurt from all the battles back in Serene Cave. Wait... it was Oran Berries that healed when eaten, right? Probably. Or was she thinking of a Chesto Berry...? No, Oran Berries healed. That was right.

Aero looked about for anything lying on the ground that wasn't one of the pink berries. Something finally caught her eye, making Aero walk toward it without second thought. "Hey Davonta, I think I see something." She called to the Pikachu, making her way toward the item, whatever it was.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:57 pm

"Eally what is it Aero?" The pikachu asked. He thought whatever Aero found wouldn't be really unique to him.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 am

The Archen finally picked up the small red item, revealed to be an Apple. Of course it was nothing special, but it was a useful item nonetheless. "It's an Apple." Aero glanced back at Davonta. "Would you mind if I have this, or do you want it?"
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"No you can have it you're probably hungrier than me." Davonta said. He did want the apple but he wanted Aero to have it.
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 am

"Alright, thanks." Aero agreed, taking a bite out of the Apple. She wondered how often Apples were found in Dungeons, and how they even got there, anyway. There weren't any signs of Apple Trees about. Were the Apples just there? They couldn't be. Other Pokemon probably would've ate them all already if that was the case. Maybe there were Apple Trees somewhere in this dungeon, since it was a forest and all. But that didn't explain how other items like TMs got there... maybe she should just stop questioning things like that. She probably wasn't going to find an answer anytime soon.

Quickly finishing the Apple, the Archen glanced at Davonta. "So, which way do we go now?" She asked, looking at the mutiple ways to go ahead. "I think we should go right. Get it, 'cause it would be the right way to go?" She chuckled. "Then again, that trick didn't work back in the cave, did it? You might as well choose which way to go."
Back to top Go down

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Davonta chuckled with her he looked at both of the paths befroe he chose the left. "Lets go this way." He said as he led the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure break   Adventure break Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure break
Page 1 of 1