Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure Empty
PostSubject: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Start Energy: 23
Current Energy: 18

Serena neared the forest with Azeral close behind, her excitement almost exploding into kinetic energy (science... yay...). She turned to look at Azeral, who had her hood down and a huge smile on her face. 'This pays off... in some way I can't understand..' Serena thought. The Snivy looked around for a minute, then continued to enter the dungeon. She could already tell it would be full of surprises.

Last edited by MoonDust on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Azeral walked close behind the active Pokemon as they slowly made their way to the forest. It filled Azeral with the sense of danger just being near a dungeon since all the story's her mother told her. Though that ninetails might of just been trying to scare the girl this place looked great. She threw her hood back on deciding she'd do better in black she'd be slightly harder to spot. At least she thought that would work.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:15 pm

"Well, here we go..." Serena muttered. She kept walking and thought she felt a presence, but she shook it off. Not a problem, was it? It was not like a Pokemon would attack them when they first entered, right? The Snivy shook her head. Serena was thinking strange thoughts. 'Guess that's what happens with me and dungeons....' She thought. Eh, there wasn't anything, it was too early on.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm

"Yup here goes nothing" She said as she reached into her bag and pulled out two small berries. She handed one to Serena. "Want one they are good for energy" She said as she ate hers and started feeling good as she got a smile on her face from the berry. She liked these berries because they were the most common one's she had gotten so far in her life they also tasted really good. She did wonder why they had energy restoration properties but it might of just been created like that.

(23)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:32 pm

"Thank you." Serena said kindly, gently taking the berry from Azeral. She ate it slowly to savor the taste. It was good. As they walked, the berry disappeared little by little, eventually it was gone. "That was good....." She sighed. They walked on. Serena stopped for a second, to check their surroundings. The Snivy also checked for any noises she could've heard.

MoonDust carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
(Somewhat) Casual Adventure RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Azeral looked over to their side and saw a Zigzagoon running right at her. She prepared herself as she quickly extended her shadow far away from her as she uses it to travel next to the Pokemon and delivers a weak but fast punch to the Pokemon which causes it to alter it's course into a tree. It gets up and looks at Azeral eye's slightly full of hate for the Ralts. She doesn't mind as she gets into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Current Energy: 16

Serena saw the Zigzagoon launch itself and immediately after it got up, charged in for an Iron Tail. The hostile Pokemon staggered, but regained its balance and ran at Serena, just as the Snivy stepped out of the way quickly, to make it ram into a tree. 'This one isn't very bright...' She thought with a snicker. This would be an easy battle.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Azeral started to feel bad for the crazy guy as she pointed her hands at it and launched a small psychic wave at it which knocked it down and started making it slightly tumble and trip. Confusion did that to most as he stays on the ground to dizzy and weak to stand up as Azeral smiles at Serena "shall we" she says as she walks forward.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:10 pm

"We shall." Serena nodded. She stepped forward, a little closer to the Zigzagoon. It couldn't get up, so they couldn't get beaten down in the process of what they were about to do. The Snivy glanced at Azeral. Confusion was a good trick to pull on the poor guy. Serena felt bad, but she felt this is what they needed to do. She glanced at the Ralts again.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Azeral noticed her glance and looked down at the ground. "Is something the matter?" She asked wondering why she was looking at her. She didn't like it much when some stared at her made her feel like she did something wrong though that might be because when she was little her mother would just stare at her when she got in trouble. Still she didn't do anything wrong right?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 pm

"Nothing... just.... nothing." Serena shook her head. She didn't need others worrying about her or her problems... Not like what happened a few years ago. She couldn't remember much, but she did remember her friends' disappearance.... Dark..... Where was he now? Serena had been thinking about him while the two were about to make the final blow. What had happened to Dark...?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Azeral looked at her before thinking for a second. "I don't believe you something is troubling you" Azeral said as she looked down. "I may be able to help so why don't you just say what's on your mind" Azeral said not wanting to see a new friend in slight pain from memories. She knew how bad memories could be at times so she wanted to help out.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 pm

"I-it's.... a memory of an old friend... his name was Dark.." Serena managed. She didn't expect herself to break down in the middle of a dungeon. "He... he was an old friend from my old town.... Andalusst..." She stuttered. It was hard for her to speak of this subject. It always broke her heart. Serena's eyes started to have tears form in them. "It's.... hard to talk about this..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:55 pm

"I'm sorry" Azeral said as she lowered her face farther and her hood covered more so her face seemed like a black void. "Sorry I tried to make you same something you didn't, I just wanted to try and help" she said as she turned to look at the path ahead. "Let's just keep going" Azeral said a bit sadly as she walked forward. That was another time her nature had made another Mon sad.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

"I-It's ok....... let's go..." Serena managed. She walked on. Her tail drooped. She hadn't meant to make Azeral feel bad, she just felt it was hard to talk about the subject. The Snivy stayed silent. As they walked, Serena sighed in mental pain. What had she done? Made someone feel awful, that was for sure. She hated making people feel bad. Serena was supposed to be friendly... Two tears sprung again in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Somewhat) Casual Adventure   (Somewhat) Casual Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

(Somewhat) Casual Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next