Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowed Falls [Continued]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jak
Jak followed Noel to the falls that she had mentioned.
"So how far do you think the falls are from here?" Jak asked Noel.

As he had asked this they actually were close enough to start hearing the water in the distance.
"Oh never mind." he said slightly embarrassed by such a silly question when you could hear the falls from there.

Jak looked further up in the direction they were heading.
He could just make out a sort of silver color further ahead.

As the sound got louder he became clear that the silver was actually a very odd kind of reflection of the mist in the air. The light was just right there to make the mist seemed silver-ish in the air. Combined by the shadows of the surrounding trees of the falls.

He stared at it in awe. "Wow..." He said as he river's edge.
He looked upstream to see the large falls that seemed to somehow stay covered by the tree's shadows.

As some light gets through it gave the falls its brilliant silver-ish gleam.

"Is this monochrome falls?" He then asked Noel.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Noel looks at the flashes the storm was making and let out a small sigh, getting stuck here wasn't her plan but maybe it was good or maybe not whichever didn't matter. "So anymore questions you have for me, I'm fine answering most questions" she said, Noel had run out of conversation topics so this was a way to find a new one. If he didn't have any they'd sit here like idiot's till the storm passes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Jak
Jak took a moment to think. He shrugged.
"I really don't have any at the moment." he finally said.

He looked towards the back of the cave. He wondered how far it went. He got a thought of shooting an ember towards that end to see how far it would reach but decided not for now.

He thought for some more time. He then had a thought he hate to have enter his head once again. Although this time it was not so bad.

He thought about where his friends could be. He then thought it was possible for Noel to have seen them on her travels. Or at least one of them.
"Have you seen a pichu on your travels? That liked to be called sparks, or a squirtle named Blast..." he finally asked with a somewhat sad tone. He was not too happy about it but he figured it might be a step closer if they had been seen recently.

He would not been shocked if they had not been seen.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Retcon the Pikachu as a Pichu [Bio was edited with fix also])
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Noel looks at Jak and strains her head. Did she met any pokemon with those name's she couldn't think of anyone so she decided to shake her head no. "Sorry I haven't" she said as a thought entered her head and she smiled. "But hey I could look around for you scope the area, I'm fast enough to ask a lot of people in a short time." She said happy with her speed. She was almost equal to a extreme speed with her normal speed.

"Don't worry about it, I'd be happy to help anyone out no matter what happens" she said with a smile. She liked helping others out it made her feel like a true hero like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Jak
Jak was glad that noel was willing to help find his friends. "Thanks. That would be great." He said with a smile on his face.

Another strike of lightning hits nearby sending a huge crack of thunder. This time it did not hit the falls so there was not pretty little light show of electricity from that.

Jak held his head again for a moment as the thunder blasted.
"I am not the biggest fan of the thunder when lightning strikes this close." He said as he held his head.

He chuckled a bit after the sound stopped echoing in the cave.
"Anything back there?" he asked as he pointed towards the back of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Noel looks back at the large cave and shrugs "just the silent temple gives off a weird aura though" she said as she looked back just in time to hear another explosion of sound echo through the cave which made the sound just that much more unbearable.

She looked at her scarf and let out a small sigh. She was homesick right now and a bit sad because of it. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she looked a bit depressed and just started at the red scarf ignoring all that went on.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Jak
As noel told Jak what laid ahead in the cave.
The sound of the explosion reverberated back through the caves a second time from the previous thunder clap that occurred.

He held his head as it was quite loud again...
He then noticed Noel staring at her scarf. She did not look very happy.
"Noel... is... Is there something wrong?" He asked slowly and as friendly as he could. He could tell that there was definitely something wrong on her mind now...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Noel let's out another loud sigh and didn't look up from the scarf. "Well I don't know I guess I've just been homesick, this scarf was my mother's so I guess it just makes me feel better" she said still not locking up till the next loud explosion. "Sorry" she added as soon as the sound was done so she wouldn't be drowned out by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Jak
Jak felt bad for noel. "It is fine. Everyone can miss their home. You know I do." He felt the need to attempt to make Noel feel better. He could not help but to think of his home. The home he had to flee from to survive. He attempted to keep certain parts of the memories from popping up in his mind.

He had a tear in his eye.
Jak turned towards the falls and continued to watch as it lit up several times along with the loud bangs that had accompanied it many times.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:33 am

Noel just nods but she felt slightly different, her home was wherever she made camp on her island or not but she was feeling homesick because to her being home meant being with her mother. She felt stupid for having that reason in her head but this cave and the storm reminded her of the first time she was in a dungeon.

She then looks at the water and the storm as another boom sounds "We get it you are loud" she says with a smile joking around to remove the negative.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 am

Jak
Once Noel broke to say something to the storm along the lines that they knew it was loud.
Jak could only help but to laugh at the comment.

Jak was getting bored with the storm.
To relieve some of the boredom he decided to try out his new move from that TM he used.

He concentrated on bringing a flame up and built it up. He then attempted to build it up further while keeping it small. He then blew it out towards the nearby wall. It had a slightly different color from his regular ember move. He then attempted to store the same amount of flame into a smaller point before he blew it out at the wall. It was now a more bluish looking then his regular ember. Still not quite the way he thought it should be.

He took one last breath and built a flame. Concentrating on packing as much fire into as small of a point as possible. Then he launched it. It was a ghostly whitish blue flame that hit the wall seeming to leave a really dark scorch mark.

"Heh... Took a bit to get that right.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:03 am

Noel looks at the ground and spots a small rock and lifts it into the air using psychic, she spins the rock around due to boredom and watched Jak fire his new move and looked back at the ground. "Might want to get some rest" Noel said starting to feel a bit tired herself right now. The storm wasn't gonna pass so sleep seemed like a good option. They could go to the silent temple but it would be best to get their strength back before walking into another dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:15 am

Jak
Jak agreed that they should get rest. He was satisfied at getting his move to work correctly. So he thought
'I hope I got that hot enough for proper use' he thought to himself.

"Yea we should probably rest." Jak said in agreement. If they went to either the ruins or back to town. Either way the forest would have shifted already if they decided to head back. They would have needed rest to head back at that point. With that he walked back over near noel and sat down against one of the bigger rocks. He then closed his eyes. Not quite asleep yet though. He was a bit excited over the move still. He just sat there with his eyes closed hoping he would fall asleep.

He was not too worried about being attacked as Noel said that this should be a safe area.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 am

Noel nods as she falls on her back and uses her arms as a type of pillow as she looked at the roof of the cave as another loud crash of thunder sounds but this time it was as if Noel had changed drifting in her memory she started to remember what happened.

She was stuck in a cave all alone, she was looking for her mother when something attacked her. This was three large steelix standing over the small riolu as they went in to attack. After a short time her mother appeared and fought them all away.

The lighting the cave the wounds only thing missing was a Steelix or two.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:40 am

Jak
'Maybe we will get to go into the ruins tomorrow.'  Jak thought to himself.
As the storm went on and Jak falling asleep. His dreams thought differently about letting him sleep peacefully.

He dreamed about the raids that happened to his town. Mostly the same thing happened over and over again. No a single difference to pick out from the last time he had this dream. This time however it just kept replaying. He would wake up back in the village. Soon to have to flee it. After about the 5th time he went through the loop. He finally broke free and woke up. He had some tears in his eyes as he woke up... He did not make any noise as he woke. He however just noticed he had tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:31 pm

[OOC: Time skip thanks to the power's if me]

The morning came with the sun shining throughout the waterfall illuminating the dark cave and showed the ruins not far in the back of the cave. Noel yawned and looked at the sun beaming into the cave and let out a sigh nothing seemed to of happened during their time asleep, one thing Noel hated was sleeping because that was the time she was most vulnerable to anything so she taught herself how to stay awake days on end.

She stood up and stretched for a bit before remembering she came her with someone and looked around before seeing the charmander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls [Continued]   Shadowed Falls [Continued] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Falls [Continued]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next