Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice Empty
PostSubject: What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice   What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 pm

It was raining like any other day, or in this case; like any other night. Kisa had waundered off from her home in the forest and into the town that used to be her home. Hopping across the roof tops she searched for her family, she missed them with all her heart and soul. After almost an hour of searching she had found her old house, she had forgotten how far it was from the forest. Stopping on the roof she slowly climbed down and looked through the windows seeing only darkness.

Finally when she got to the ground she saw a light in the living room, her mother was sitting on the couch with a light blue blanket. Her father came in with a hot drink and sat in a chair taking a sip out of the drink. "Is he sleeping?" he asked his wife. "Yes."she said with a tear in her eye. Kisa raised her head slightly courious why her mother was crying, her father sat his drink down and walked over to his wife. "What's wrong?" he asked as her mother shook her head trying to stop the tears. "I sang the lullaby. It just made me think of our daughter. She would of been 18 by now." she said looking at the bundle. Kisa's dad smiled saddly, I remember the day we brought her home and sang that song when she couldn't sleep." he said softly looking at the blue bundle as well. He started to sing the song from her childhood, her mother soon joined in singing softly.

Kisa hummed the tune softly was the rain fell lightly. She had rememberd the song ever since she was a little girl. She felt tears coming from her eyes as she remembered. Her father looked at the window as if he felt something watching them and walked over to the window andsaw nothing there. Kisa had left a few seconds earlyer in fear that she would have been catght, she knew that she had a little brother but she did not know his name maybe someday she will learn what his name was, is. She smiled saddly as she left her family again, I'll see you all again someday she thought as she headed back to her forest home.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice   What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 am

This is kinda depressing ;^; Lovely all the same
Back to top Go down

What Happened Before They Left in Search for Paradice
Page 1 of 1