Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 pm

or, rather, I'm back like I never showed up in the first place

So around May of last year (geez), I swung around here and drew up this fighter froggo and figured I'd spend some time roleplaying a bit, but then stuff got busy. Classes got busy, work got busy, family got busy, but I'm all good now.

Anybody still game? I'd love to roleplay a lot now that I have free time again, and I'm totally down for some threads. I never had anything specific for ol' Goro in regards to storylines, so if anyone wants to talk about it, we can do something big. Or just some threads to get him acquainted with some characters, I'm down for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Hello! I'm Mada, I don't believe we ever met c:.

I don't have any empty thread slots but I would still love to RP with you as soon as I get some of those opened up! It would be fun, I think. In any case, Welcome! (Back) and I hope you enjoy the time here now that you have more free time :D
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:44 am

Mada wrote:
I don't have any empty thread slots but I would still love to RP with you as soon as I get some of those opened up! It would be fun, I think.

Yooka wrote:
I can do random, just PM me if I have a free slot and you want something to do or an extra person for a group.

Awesome, nice to meet you guys. I'll PM you soon and we can cook something up.

It'd be great to roleplay with anyone else, too. Specifically, if someone has an outlaw and/or evil type character, I'd love to have Goro interact with them. As far as character development goes, I kind of want him to work for a bad guy for while. So if you want a lackey who can punch hard, hit me up. C=
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 am

Greetings, Sunny! =3 It's nice to meet you.

Unfortunately, I don't have a villainous character to throw your way. However, I do have two characters who love to fight pretty much more than anything. xD Hidon the Charmander and Apollo the Riolu. Polly's my newest character, though, so he's the lowest level. I'd say at worst, he's true neutral or chaotic neutral/good. At best, Neutral Good. You can check them out by clicking them in my signature below. If either of them interest you, drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out?

And if you could manage to find a more villainous character to work with, that'd be even better. A strong lackey for a villain is exactly the kind of Pokémon that Hidon and Jet the Buizel would potentially get into fights with...though Jet for different reasons. Good luck with that, though. Outlaw types are a rarity on this site. Most people seem to prefer to use the kind, shy type of character rather than outgoing or self-centered.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Nice to meetcha. I'll message you soon. I'd love ta have threads with a few of your guys.

Digizel wrote:
Outlaw types are a rarity on this site. Most people seem to prefer to use the kind, shy type of character rather than outgoing or self-centered.

Hmm. Ideas for later, then. >:)

Thanks for the warm welcome back, all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT   I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT
Page 1 of 1