Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Azeral's arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Azeral's arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The town of Grassveil was calm like normal but something was coming through the town at this time, a large group of assorted pokemon coming from almost 20 different type's of species fire ice grass all of them walking in a group through the empty streets. The lead on the group was a ninetails with a ralts on her back, this ralts had a black cloak on and was asleep on the back of the pokemon as they moved through.

They stopped near a large building with inn on it and the leader walked through with the ralts still on her back as she looks at the pokemon on the counter. "Umm excuse me I'd like to rent a few rooms please" the ninetails said as the ralts got off her back and looked around the room. She decided to walk around as she turned to the ninetails "I'm going to explore mom" she said as the ninetails gave a nod and the ralts walked off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:44 pm

The ninetails looks at Azeral with slight disappointment in her eye's but they quickly turn to one's of excitement how many were there? she asks as Azeral smiled. "Just a few same ones we ran in to during the trip here. I got helped though this is Rally" she said as she pointed to Rally as the Ninetails walks over and bows her head at the riolu "Thank you for assisting my daughter she says as Azeral scratches the back of her head. "Ya thanks" she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Azeral's arrival - Page 3 8wTsd8r Rally

As Azeral introduced Rally, she stepped out from behind her, blushing profusely and bowing politely over and over again. "I-It's nice to m-m-make your acquaintance. M-My name i-is Rally." As the Ninetales thanked her, Rally blushed even more, bowing faster and faster before throwing herself forward too strong and falling on her head.

Getting to her knees, Rally placed a hand on her forehead, rubbing where she'd hit the ground. "Hoe~..." Rally rubbed the spot softly before wiping away tears developing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Azeral and the ninetails both looked slightly shocked at the Riolu as they looked at her get up. "Are you ok?" Azeral asks concern obvious in her voice as the ninetails asked the same a sense of a motherly tone in her voice like she had dealt with something like this before as Azeral looks down. "Mom can I hang out with Rally some more?" She asks as the ninetails nods and leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 am

Rally stood up fully. That hurt. Not only physically, but also emotionally. How embarrassing. Rally, in the act of greeting another, had slipped and fallen on her face. Words could not describe what she was feeling. She was lucky that the only ones who had seen her were the mother and child; had anyone else seen her, Rally most certainly would have had to flee.

Rally was surprised that the Ralts wished to continue spending time with a klutz like herself, but decided not to ask why, at least not now. Instead, Rally, still blushing, turned to face Azeral. "So...um...would you like to come up to our room for something to drink?" she asked, her nervousness apparent to any who looked upon her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:32 am

Azeral nodded and smiled under her hood. "Sure that sounds great" she says as a question then pops into her mind. "Our?"" She says to herself but decides not to pursue it thinking she must if had a family or something there. "Tea sounds like a great idea" she said always likening some things like that. She must of gotten it from all the times she drank that stuff with her mother and it sounded great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:17 am

Azeral's arrival - Page 3 Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally leads the Ralts back inside, politely bowing to the secretary before headed down the hall.
Azeral's arrival - Page 3 MDP162"Oh, Ms. Azeral, I presume?" The Furret jumped down from the desk before prancing over to the Ralts. "I was told to inform you that you and your mother are in room 2C, up the ladder one floor and down the hall to your left. It is towards the end of the hall and has all the amenities your mother asked for." The Furret smiled. "We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask if you need anything." With a smile and a nod before listening and responding to Azeral, the Furret pranced back over to her desk and returned to work.

Down the hall, Rally waited for her new friend by the ladder, making sure to stand in a spot where she would not interfere with others coming down from above.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:22 am

Azeral sits for a second as the Pokemon tells her all the information she needed to know. She gives a small nod to show she understood and goes up to Rally and looks around for the room Rally said she was living in. Her mind still wanted to know who she was sharing the place with but a strange half if her didn't maybe it was something she just didn't need to know at the time. She just waited for Rally to give the info she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 am

Rally lead her up to the third landing and down the hall to the right. It was only a short distance before they arrived outside the room; a small sign with the words "Team Wild Charge" written upon it hung from the number plate. Rally reached for her key, only to realize she'd left her bag behind in all of the confusion. "Hoe~! Oh no! I forgot my bag outside. I am terribly sorry; I'll be right back." Rally rushed down the hall, ladder and passageway back outside; her bag was sitting right where she left it. A small sigh of relief passed between her lips as she rushed over to reclaim it. A quick search of the bag found the contents all present, accounted for, and unharmed. Rally returned her bag to her shoulder before rushing back to her room.

In record time, Rally returned, unlocked the room, and lead Azeral into the room. It was a suite, with cooking facilities as well as a place to wash up in addition to the bed area. Rally took out the ingredients from her bag, placing them near the cooking supplies before pulling out two saucers and a kettle. "Please, have a seat. The tea will be ready in a moment." With a few simple-yet-elegant movements, Rally filled the kettle with water, lit a small fire and placed the kettle atop three balancing stones. While the water came to a boil, Rally reached into a basket, pulling out an apple and two oran berry leaves. Skinning the apple, she placed the skin aside before grinding up the leaves. The kettle began to whistle as the water within came to boil. Rally snuffed out the fire before transferring the kettle to a safe heat-resistant stone. She opened the lid with tender care, avoiding a cloud of steam from within before adding the apple-skins and ground oran leaves into a chamber at the top and resealing it. Rally knelt in front of the kettle, her eyes shut. a few moments later, she poured the contents into the two saucers, spilling not even a single drop. Rally took one and handed it to Azeral. "H-Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:08 am

Azeral watches as Rally has a weird noise come from her as she runs off saying she forgot her stuff so Azeral decides to sit there as she looks at the sign with Team wild Charge on it so this lead Azeral to believe she was part of a group of Pokemon but why the name? The group Azeral was in was just called group. She forgot what she was waiting for Rally as she hears another come up the ladder, it happened to be Rally so Azeral breathed a sigh of relief as she waited for the door.

Azeral takes her hood off feeling it rude to have it on inside somebody's house and this was close enough to a house. She listened to Rally as she looks around and finds a place to sit though she couldn't really think so she just decided to lean on a wall near the beds. She takes the drink and gives a small nod. "Thanks" she said as she looked down. "So what's team wild charge?" She asks wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:30 am

Rally took a sip of her tea, a perfect blend once again. "It was Sierra's idea. She, myself, and another named Fang all met when they saved me from some bullies. I brought them to the inn as thanks, and Sierra suggested that we form a group that would go exploring together." Rally looked out the window, taking note of the setting sun. "You may get the chance to meet them; I believe they may return soon from their traveling today. After last night, I decided to stay in town for the day. Sierra had some errands she needed run, and I did not feel like returning to exploring today..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:48 am

"Heh they sound great" Azeral said with a smile as she took and sip of tea, she really like this and decided to say so. "You are really good at making tea" Azeral said with a smile as she drank another sip wondering who the Pokemon she mentioned were. "What are they like?" She asks thinking it to be a innocent question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 am

Rally blushed as Azeral complimented her tea before returning her attention to the question. "Well..." Rally thought for a moment before answering her question. "Sierra is a Shinx, and Fang is a Charmander. Sierra is outgoing and willing to do whatever it takes to help her friends, though she has a bit of a wild side to her. As for Fang, she is more calm and reserved, and seems to have a few things from her past that she is holding on to, but she is kind and is very encouraging..." Rally smiled as she thought about her friends, before her mind returned to thoughts of her mother...

"...what about you? I mean, you and your mother are not...um..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:25 am

Azeral smiles as she hears about about her friends. "Sounds like a well balanced group" she said as she took another sip of tea then the question of her mother came up. "Well you could probably tell she's not my real mother, I-I never knew my real mother well but she was always part of the group. But she is always busy with handling the group's decisions and everything about the group so she hasn't had any time to see me" Azeral said voice hiding sadness as she then looks up and smiles. "But in was raised by my mother she's that one you met obviously. She raised me since I was a kid so I started calling her mom" she said with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3