Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Late Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Pecha Forest.

A familiar place for any sort of Pokemon in the area, should it be Outlaws, Explorers, Shopkeepers, or just Pokemon trying to gather food supplies. In fact, it was the destination of two Pokemon, who were different as....Fire and Water.

"I..I think w..we're here!" Ever mumbled. Unfortunately, as it was apparently part of Team Turquoise Trinity's (the Exploration Group she was apart of) nature, the Oshawott had no possible sense of direction. "I..I'm sorry it took so long to f..find it.." She mumbled, her map making a sharp crinkling sound as she stuffed it back into her mud colored bag. Indeed, the telltale scent of the rosy blossoms filled the spring air, and the trees themselves seemed to take on a different hue altogether.

Ever couldn't help but smiling, and feeling very much like a child in a Sweet Shop, for this was the first time she saw Pecha Forest in all it's beauty, during the spring where every flower was arising from the ground to slowly awaken itself, and spread it's delicate petals towards the golden sun, slowly moving in the slight breeze. Quickly she shook herself out of her trance, and turned towards her client, a Darumaka by the name of Bella, or that's what she called herself, "We're finally here!" she said breathlessly, for once without hesitation or a stutter.

(24 Energy - 5 Energy for Entering the Dungeon = 19 Energy Total)

[I'm a horrible, horrible person, and I know if you think that I should just delete this I will, I should just commit banana sekapuku right now.

Like right now]
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 am

(19 Energy-5 for entering the dungeon=14 total)

Isabella, who was following Ever, seemed way less winded than the otter was. Perhaps it was because she was far more used to travelling by water than on land and the reverse was true for our desert born shopkeeper? In any case, they were finally here. It was time to get to work. She had memorized the way back, so Ever would not nee to worry about getting lost when they were done. "It ain't a problem, we is har now! Fry mah hide! Now, less git down t'business so ah can git items t'sell t'other pokemon, as enny fool kin plainly see. Keep yer eyes peeled fo' ferals an' items."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 am

Ever nodded nervously, "Y..Yes!" She wasn't worried about the feral Pokemon, she was pretty sure she could take care of them, but she was mainly nervous because she heard that the Mystery Dungeons have changed, and not many...if any Pokemon have experienced the change. Which meant, for the first time she wasn't well informed. For the first time in forever, she had to go through a place without any information. Well, technically she had information of whatever Pokemon, or item which they may encounter, but she had no clue of what might come out at them.

Taking a deep breath, she quickened her pace, and carefully glanced around, trying to see anything of importance. There was almost a peaceful silence which hung around the trees, yet it held and air of warning, since anything could happen, and they might not be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 am

Isabella was not too worried. She was tougher than most and she could use her move Rollout to literally roll on out (POKEBOTS ROLL ON OUT) of danger if she needed to. All seemed peaceful at the moment though. As she walked, she started beating out a beat on her belly, humming to a song she knew. A little song while travelling never went amiss!

Roll on out t'th' wild!
Ain't nothin' thet'll stop me!
Its time fo' adventure!
So much t'do an' see!

Fum th' desty desty desert,
To th' vast vast sea!
Its better wif some friends!
Jest yo' an' me!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 am

Ever began to grow used to the familiar surroundings, and soon walked with excitement. Maybe this was a way to prove herself, that she didn't just need other's knowledge to benefit herself. She heard that experience was the best way to learn, so this might just end up perfectly. The Oshawott smiled, before remembering that in the old Pecha Forest, there were a couple of Grass-Types, which as a Water-Type, she wouldn't do well against. Quickly she shook her head mentally at the thoughts, reminding herself that Bella was a Fire-Type. Plus, most Pokemon would probably say 'Think Positive'. She thought, before being reminded of Borien and Tom, her Teammates. "..I hope they are doing well..." she muttered aloud, before hearing Bella sing.

Ever smiled at the song's upbeat tune, as well as the words, and when the Darumaka stopped, she asked "Where did you learn that song? It's pretty neat!"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 am

"Ah, this hyar old number?" Isabella grinned and acted proudly. "Its jest a simple song fum th' desert ah was fum. Ah lived in a small community whar mah parents were th' protecko's!" Talking about her parents also made her think about her bad brother. That no good varmint that hurt others and became an outlaw. "ah have a dozen of them! Fry mah hide! Ah c'd hoof it all day sin'in' all th' songs fum back thar!"

Crytic carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Late Arrival RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 am

Ever laughed, and smiled, "Oh that's really neat! M..Maybe you can t..teach me one?" the Oshawott asked, before suddenly a soft rustle alerted her, and she quickly turned, only to be headbutted by a Zigzagoon. Almost instinctively she shot a Water Gun straight at the attacker, which was forced back several feet by the jet. Instead of attacking again, it turned around and kicked some dirt into Ever's eyes and mouth, and she doubled over blinking hard. Coughing, she attempted to fire a Water Pulse, but it missed by a couple of feet. The Zigzagoon laughed, and prepared another Headbutt, before suddenly leaned over as if struck, and falling over as if in a faint.

A small purple-blue blur suddenly slowed and landed, while the Oshawott finished rubbing the last bit of dirt in her eyes, before looking up, as her expression immediately brightened as she ran over to her teammate. "Bo!" The Gligar turned and had on his usual smile, but he scratched his head. "Heya Eva! ...I kinda feel sorry for the Pokemon though..." Suddenly he turned to Bella cheerfully, and asked, "And who might you be?"

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:45 am

Isabella had been preparing to go at the normal type with a Rollout attack before it headbutted Ever again, her hands and feet tucked into her body. She wasn't too used to fighting, but she couldn't just do nothing. However, the Gligar's intervention saved her any need to fight. She popped back onto her feet, but she was wary of the new arrival. He may have acted friendly, but he didn't seem as naive and easy to trust as Ever. "Mah name is Isabella. Evah was jest he'pin' me find items. We sh'd git back t'it eff'n we're hankerin' t'git back befo'e dark, right Evah?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 am

Bo smiled and offered a hand to Isabella, "Pleased to meet ya Miss Isabella. I'm Borien, or just Bo if you would like! I'm part of Team Truck...Tru...." The Gligar paused for a second, deep in thought before turning up again, "Turquoise I think it was! Team Turquoise Trinity with Eva and Tommy Boy~ So you're doing a mission with Ever? That's great can I come? Are you a Damuka?" Bo rambled, doing what he was best at...Talking a Pokemon's ear off.

Ever however didn't seem to mind, it was the first time she seen one of her teammates since....Well since at least a year, maybe more. For some weird reason, she felt like she might not see her Teammate again if she didn't talk to him, that was why Tom has been missing for so long right? Then again, she felt like it should be more her friend's decision, since she was the one who 'employed' her. Instead she kept silent, when she thought she saw something in the corner of her eye.

((Bo's Energy: 18))
Sakura carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Late Arrival La94TiN , A Late Arrival 7lJaJWp , A Late Arrival PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Isabella put her hands on her hips, not looking too pleased at the idea of taking Borien along as well. More of the team meant more to pay. She wasn't made of money, she could not just give it out to whoever she pleased. "Ah appreesheeate th' offer, but ah can only affo'd t'give Evah poke. Ah's startin' mah business an' ah cain't be spendin' money al willy nilly, yo' see? An' its Darumaka." As she spoke, Isabella saw Ever glance at something. "Whut in tarnation does yo' see Evah?" Isabella saw something too and went over, picking up the seeds. "This hyar is a fine start. All yo' splorers like items like these. He'ps yo' does yer thin'." She placed the items in her bag, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Borien bounced up and down on his toes excitedly, "Well if Poke is just the problem then you don't need to pay me! After all I'll be happy just to explore around here with you two, finding items and the like. Hey Isabella, can I call you 'Bella'?" he chattered excitedly, but then glanced around the Darumaka to see what Ever found, "Oh that's a pretty good find!" the Gligar grinned, before scuffling around trying to find more items, despite Bella not saying exactly that he could.

Ever sighed in relief, she thought for a second it might be a feral Pokemon instead. "T...thanks..." she smiled, relieved that she was finally being useful.

(Sorry it's so short, on a school computer)
[roll="Pecha Forest"]5[/ roll]
Bo's Energy: 21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Late Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Arrival   A Late Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Arrival
Page 1 of 1