Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Spiritomb's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Spiritomb's arrival Empty
PostSubject: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Early in the morning at Grassveil, the early birds of the town were preparing for the day or enjoying the last of the night sky. The few noises that could be heard were of pokemon quietly shuffling through their houses or the streets. A calm time... one that can easily be disturbed, as could be seen when one of the shop owners gave a yelp and dropped the assortment of items he held, leading to a crash similar to the sound of silverware breaking. A Police Watchog darted into the seen, coming upon a Clefable squat on the ground. The Clefable only looked at his trolley cart and gave heavy breaths. It turned out a ghost had come up out a rock the shop owner had placed on his stand and scared him witless.

"Can you identify what kind of ghost it was? A Ghastly, Banette or the like?" The Watchog said in a feminine yet stern voice.

The Clefable briefly shook his head. "I don't know what kind it was, I've never seen a ghost like it before. It had a coloration of purple and green, I saw it only for a moment so I couldn't get a good look at it. Uggh, I shouldn't have picked up that rock to begin with. I hope this the end of it." The Watchog looked towards the trolley, yet there was no rock on the stand.

The rock itself was sourly chuckling as it too shuffled around the outskirts of the town. "So much for that. Who picks up people as they are trying to snooze anyhow? Kehehe... Come to think of it, this must be Grassveil town. Mwehe. I guess we should give it a more proper look." The rock hid in the shadows as it strolled into one of the main streets. Out of the now rumbling rock came an torrent of purple swirling vapor. From the purple vapor came a green light, which formed into an obscure form of a face. "Nice night. Or morning. I think it's morning guys. No really!...Anyhow, let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Zera was doing an early morning scout for new land to claim or some poor Pokemon to take from, maybe even a teammate but he knew the chances of that happening were rather low. He soon found himself at an entrance of what seems to be a town and he lightly grinned to himself, "Looks like a great place to grab a snack." The town was rather quiet since it was still early in the morning except for two Pokemon talking among themselves, seems like something happened there but Zera didn't really care. "Where's the food in this place?" He mumbled to himself as he wandered aimlessly in the new area.

The Watchdog turned to Zera for a moment hearing him, "There's a tree down the road here that says Feather Cafe, you can get food there." Zera continued walking on without thanking for the information, making it seem like he ignored the female. "Feather Cafe, hm? Maybe if I'm lucky the place will be easy to steal from." He thought to himself then looked down the road to see if he could spot the tree, seeing it he chuckled and a slight mischievous grin grew across his muzzle. "Time to have breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Monty kept traveling down the road, getting a feel of the structure of the town. This didn't last long, as he realized that he was now walking right along side a black furred dog. True, the dog had armor in the crud shape of a skull growing from its head, it was still a small creature. As Monty was in the shadows, the dog probably didn't notice him, but the Spiritomb wouldn't keep that for long. Hovering his rock just a few inches off the ground, Monty fell behind the dog to observe it. It seemed eager to get somewhere based on its grin. Or maybe it was just not up there. Monty gave a light chuckle at that thought as he continued to follow the dog. Or maybe...

"Hey dog, going off a scent to "shake hands"? Keha- excuse us, that was unneeded. Unneeded in that we don't have hands. Ahahaha- but anyhow, since I'm talking to you," The Spiritomb calmed his gleeful expression. "Do you know this town?" Monty didn't mind being rude to the dog. He wasn't scared of it, and in case it did lash out, well, he wasn't afraid of that either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Zera quietly growled as he only now realized there was another Pokemon following him, he then turned to...something, another Pokemon he's never seen before. A serious look remained on his face as he looked at the odd Pokemon "Your little joke is unamusing.." He turned again, returning to his path to the Cafe. "And if I did I wouldn't share my information with the likes of you." Zera took a few steps then looked back to the Pokemon once agian, "And don't try sneaking up on me again, it won't end good for you." He softly growled with a glare then hastened his pace down the street. "What was that thing? Looked like a ghost of some sort"

He thought to himself, his curiosity rose a little to the pink and green being but his focus was more set on getting food for now. His ears twitched and he looked up, seeing a bird type pokemon, it had a blue underbelly and some red. "A Swellow.." He said under his breath, it seemed to be heading for the Cafe as well. "Either an employee or customer...either way, the Cafe is open which is good to know.." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm

"Kehahaha! What a sore thumb, guess he needs to compensate for something. Aha!" With that, the Spiritomb continued to follow the dog- albeit moving along a jagged pattern to avoid being noticed- as they came up to a large tree. Seeing that the dog was headed towards that way, as well as some other pokemon, it was safe to assume that the tree was common place to visit. Maybe some information was there? However, the Spiritomb withdrew back into his stone and slowed down.

"That looks like one of those hubs like back in Rainfront. Let's check it out."

"Bah, let's just go haggle this dog again, he seems like fun!"

"I don't think the rest of us would like that you know."

"I would!"

"...Most of us anyhow."

"Hey, we should be doing some good for once, not picking on some guy. This is for shame homies!"

"Well, that's your view."

"Keh, well I say no! Phbbht!"

"Well, as me being me, I say no!!".....

The Spiritomb's stone began to grumble and tremble. It continued to grumble louder until is almost sounded like a storm before it suddenly went quiet and still. Monty brought his "head" back out and cocked it before using Shadow Sneak to catch up with the dog further down the road. "So, I noticed you're headed towards this hub, Do you think they would know?" The Spiritomb said, a serious expression of his "face".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

Zera growled lowly hearing that Pokemon again and turned to it, slightly annoyed. "What is it to you that I'm heading there?" The Swellow disappeared in the leaves of the tree, another bird Pokemon came out the front of the Cafe, placing a sign down then noticed the two and called out "Sorry guys, we aren't open! There is another shop to the left that sells a little food there!" Zera snarled a bit after hearing the bird and narrowed his sight on the Ghost that followed him, "And also, what did I say about sneaking up on me?" He stepped closer to it looking down to it, "I'll be nice and give you a final warning, next time it happens I won't hesitate to hurt you." He said in a low tone for only the ghost to hear. "Understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

Monty kept his straight face at the dog. " There is a problem with that." The Spiritomb replied with the same low tone. "We can understand, but more likely than not...well truthfully we just don't care. We apologize if that hurts your feelings, but again, we do what we want, sometimes on whims, sometimes not. It's what we, as a Spiritomb, are. Besides, we don't think you can seriously hurt us. On that note, farewell." Monty turned away from the dog and headed towards the bird pokemon that came out of the cafe. "Excuse me, would you know of a good place for information?" Monty respectfully said to the bird.

"Ah, I do! The best place I can think of is the Guild a little back down the road. It's a large building, so you can't miss it." The bird replied. Monty gratefully nodded in return, and started on his way back. "I hope that bird is right. Perhaps I can turn big here or actually experience a new place, unless my other sides act up and ruin it. Like before. Hehe." Giving a bittersweet smile, the Spiritomb huddled into the shadows and disappeared as the sun's first rays began to burst into sky...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

Myra slowly wandered down a rigid path heading towards the general direction of the close cafe. Her hazy blue pupils glancing back and forth from tree to tree looking for someone, wanting to socialize more than anything, and regretfully finally ask for directions,which would admit that she was lost.

"Awwww..chucks...it's much harder to find your way around a city...there's not a igloo in sight to know if you even came down this road..." She said softly to herself, before stumbling over upon noticing two distinct figures in the distance. From her point of view something had seemingly submerged into the shadows, disappearing from her sight her view, and yet the other figure, stayed there, seemingly lost in thought.

"Oi!...Hello!" She shouted, quickly recollecting herself before running head first down the path, eager to meet the pokemon. "Can you tell me where I'm at?..And where a cafe that sells gummi's are..or better yet the district?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spiritomb's arrival   A Spiritomb's arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spiritomb's arrival
Page 1 of 1