Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Hungry Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Poké : 200

A New Hungry Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:54 am

She could hear sounds on over the next hill "Just keep moving your feet", she couldn't run but she could jog as best as she could. Stopping atop the hill the Vulpix could see the town as she was panting from pure exhaustion. It had been days since she had ate and even longer since she had rest constantly on the run. Taking a step forward she actually tripped on her own foot and rolled down the hill head over heels, at the bottom she landed upright and dead sprinted to the town. She ignored all sounds and passed by a few other pokemon dead set on getting to the town.

As soon as her feet touched pavement she slowed down to a walk and then crawl before collapsing on the ground her belly growling. Her eye twitched as she laid there "Foooooood" she groaned as she rolled onto her belly and started to crawl to the town center. She must have been a sight, a young Vulpix crawling on the ground her belly growling like a Hondour. All her movements stopped as soon as she came to the town center as she laid there groaning and grumbling, if only that stupid Gengar hadn't tricked her in such a way!
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Sprinting forward a zebra like figure stopped on top of a hill, staring down at the lively town. Staring in wonder at Grassveil, as he had never seen a town before. Although his parents had told him what a town was and what it looked like, he didn't expect something like this. Maybe I can get info on this place, and where I am. Trotting into town he asked one of the townsfolk where he was, they replied "Grassveil town" and then walked down to one of the shops. Well that was helpful, I guess. At least I know this place is called Grassveil town.

He decided to sightsee, taking in everything he saw, the shops, the Pokemon, and the houses. That was about when he noticed the vulpix dragging her way to the center of the town. Running up to vulpix he asked "Hey, are you alright, you look half starved, want my gummi?" Taking out a pink Gummi he offered it to her.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 am

The vulpix eyed the gummi as she quickly snatched it up and devoured it. She let out a sigh of relief as her belly was filled up, well at least for now. She looked up at the zebra pokemon with gleaming eyes, she had never seen another pokemon like this "Thank you so much!" she said as she literally jumped to her feet. "Wow I never seen a pokemon like you before!" she said. She took in the strange pokemon's appearance, he sorta reminded her of a Ponyta or a Rapidash but with very different colors.

"I'm Vixey the Vulpix" she said as she suddenly looked around "Um where am I?" she asked. She had bolted into town without much of a thought "I was a little disoriented when I ran into town and i didn't ask" she said rubbing the back of her head embarrassed. "Oh and uh thanks for the gummi, I kinda had to give up all my food because of a mistake i made" she said with a huff
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Watching the vulpix devour the gummi was... interesting to say the least. Wonder what kind of Pokemon she is. Oh well, I can ask later seems like she's been through a lot. Guessing she's a fire type though, maybe I'm right but I'm sure I'll find out later. The vulpine let out a sigh of relief once finishing the gummi. Thanking him, while jumping to her her feet. "No problem, I'm just glad you're feeling better," he neighed.

When she said she's never seen a Pokemon like the equine before, he sighed in relief "Guess I'm not the only one, by the way I'm Bolt the Blitzle." Once she said her name and species, she asked where she was. "Oh, I'm not from here, but I got it out of one of the townsfolk that this place is called Grassveil Town. I've never seen a town until now, so all of this is pretty new to me. So, where are you from Vixey?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Vixey smiled, she had made a new friend at the very least "Grassveil town huh?" she looked about "Alright well i guess that means I made my goal at reaching my first town too" she said as she had hopped on the edge of the fountain to get a better look at the area. She was quite impressed at the very least, then again she was easily impressed since she lived in a cave most of her life and was rather sheltered. Adjusting the scarf she wore around her neck and checking to makes sure her shiny coin was still in place.

She heard his question as her ear tilted "Oh i grew up near the Fiery Chasm" she said as she hopped back down and looked up at him "A Blitzle?" she asked tilting her head and smiled "Screams electric type to me~" she said in a sing song voice. Now however she looked around "Err....so what now?" she asked mostly herself. She had made it her goal to get to the to get to town but had not planned any further then that.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Vixey just told Bolt that she grew up near Fiery Chasm when he replied "Haven't heard of that place before, then again I'm not exactly schooled in world biography or dungeons." Rubbing his hoof on the back of his neck in the process. The vulpine hopped down and looked at him while saying that it screamed electric type. "Ya, you got me I'm an electric type alright," he neighed happily.

She seems nice, and maybe a little bit on the peppy side, like Spark was.... No don't think about her she's gone there's no use. Pushing his memories of his little sister to the back of his mind, the zebra took a deep breath. Hearing Vixey muttering to herself what she should do now. What should I do now? Hmm, didn't really think about it. "I didn't think about what to do much either."
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:47 pm

She looked up at him "Well lets ask around" she said as she looked around at the buildings in town. From what she could see there was cafe, a police station, a dojo and variety of the other shops. She had no idea what most of these places were or what they are used for. She taps er chin and looks at him "Lets try this cafe first." she said pointing to it "Although I have no idea what a cafe is" she said as she began to walk towards it.

She looked about taking in the sights and smells, she could smell food coming from the cafe and the smell of other products. The food however is what caught her site as she looked back "Come on this waaaay!" she shouted to him as several pokemon looked at her strangely.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:01 am

Following Vixey to the café he started to smell food. Mmm, smells delicious, wonder if there's pecha berries. Well, I'm about to find out. "Mmm, whatever it is it smells delicious!" Bolt neighed hungrily and happily. In a trance by the food he started to walk closer and closer to the yummy smell that was coming inside.

That was, until, Vixey broke it and yelled for the blitzle to come over to where she was. Dashing over to her he acedentialy tripped on her sending him to the ground as well as Vixey. "Oww, sorry about that are you ok?" A bruise was evident on his forehead, and it also gave the zebra a headache as well.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Her eyes went from excitement to wide eyes as the blitzle in a trance tripped over the much smaller vulpix. All she could manage was an eep as a hoof hit her face. The blitzle tripped over her landing on his face as she was knocked onto her back "Oooowie" she sat up and looked at him "I'm fine" she said as she rubbed her face, mostly were the hoof hit her face.

She got up as she looked at his forehead "Just a little bruise" she said as she hopped to the door "Alright this way!" she said almost as if the incident never happened as several other looked on slightly confused. As soon as Vixey pushed the door open her eyes went sparkly and wider then before as she smiled "Sooo coooool!" immediately walked to the counter.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:50 am

Vixey sat up like nothing happened and answered that she was fine. "Ok that's good," sighing with relief. Looking at his forehead she slapped his bruise away, with her words like it was just a tiny thing. It's not that bad right now, the headache anyway.

With Vixey leading the way like nothing happened, the blitzle was starting to question the little vulpix. Did she bonk her head or something? Oh well, right now let's focus on getting something to eat. Following the vulpine she lead her way to a counter, and smiled while saying that is was SO cool. Taking a seat the young equine waited for Vixey to take the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 am

She hopped onto a seat for herself and sat there still looking around spinning around her seat. She then turned to the blitzle "Hehe sorry, i didn't live near a town and was pretty sheltered my whole life" she said with an embarrassed blush. She looked about and waited for whoever owned the establishment to come by. In the mean time she would "interrogate" her new friend to learn a little more about him.

The vulpix looked at him "So what about you? Where did you grow up? Any family?" she asked unaware of his loss. She was just so happy she made a new friend that didn't want to just to use her. As she asked her tail was wagging as she awaited her friends answer.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Bolt watched as the vulpix took a seat, and told him that she didn't live near a town and was sheltered her whole life. "I hear you, Vixey," Bolt neighed remembering how little he knew about the outside world, not that he was much better now.

Vixey asked where he grew up and if he had any family. He answered eager to share his life, not thinking about his sister for the moment.... "Oh, well I lived pretty far away from here, and I didn't live near a town either. I lived on a plains, plenty of open space to run on. My only neighbors were my friend, Flame the ponyta and his parents. I lived there with my mom, dad, and... sister...."

Eyes starting to water up, he tried to push the thoughts away but the emotions were too strong. Memories came rushing back to him, the most prominent was his sisters sickness. A stream of tears started to run down the poor blitzles face.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 am

She listened intently for a few moments and smiled as he said he lived on the plains. She had crossed a few of those on her short journey but when he mentioned his sister he began to cry. She began to panic, she didn't mean to make him cry let alone remember bad memories. She quickly snatched up a napkin and wiped his tears away "Please dont cry" she said as she wiped away his tears. She didn't have any siblings so she wouldn't know what it's like to lose family as her father had died long before she was ever conscious. All except her mother who had mysteriously vanished after Vixey came to age.

When she helped him finally calm down she sat back with a sigh and smiled "Better?" she asked hoping he was, several other pokemon had saw the commotion but had not moved to help as she looked around for the cafe owner or some other pokemon
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:06 pm

The stream of tears only got larger the longer they lasted. Why did she get sick? Why? Was it because we went exploring together when she had a cough? Then... it's my fault for letting her go, she should have stayed home.... At that the stream of tears grew.

Feeling someone wipe his tears away Bolt slowly opened his eyes. The vulpix was trying to calm him down, wiping his tears away. She also was saying please don't cry. The tears streaming down his face started to fade, leaving only a couple sniffles left behind. Shaking his head "Ya, I'm fine. Sorry you saw me like that, it's just... the entire reason I left home was so I wouldn't think about her.... But, it seems like that isn't going to happen," Bolt sighed.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 am

Vixey sighed as she sat back and nodded "It's ok" she said with a small smile as listened to him "Perhaps it's better your remember her for the good memories" she said with smile "I mean if she was so important it's probable better you don't forget!" she said with a smile. She reached into her scarf and pulled out a gold shiny coin as she showed him it "This belonged to my dad" she said as she out it away.

"I never met him but I wont forget the stories my mom told me about him" she said with a smile "I've always wanted to be an explorer like him but without funds im well.." she said trailing off "This scarf and that coin are the only things i own that he owned, so they are kind of special and they help me remember him" she said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Hungry Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next