Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Raze's first steps to a grand adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raze walked in from the south entrance from Pecha Forest, awe inspired at the sight that he was seeing, the town was buzzing with other pokémon, he became slightly frightened, seeing a large variety of pokémon, from the smallest to the most bulkiest, "Never seen so many Pokémon gathered in one place" He muttered to himself, he gathered his courage, and started to slowly walk down the streets, he saw many things, from shops to a training dojo, but he still had no idea on what he should do to attemp to join an exploration team, but he had no idea how to identify a team aswell, so that didn't help either, instead he went back to the south entrance, trying to figure out what he was going to do now.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 am

Noel listens to him and she starts to remember when she was in a dungeon she and two others had got separated from their parents and due to Noel being a idiot one of them died she shook her head to rid this thought from her head she hated thinking about that.

"Same here my mother gave me this scarf when I left to come here" Noel says she left her parent on her own free will and traveled to the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 am

He looked up at Noel, "Guess your past and my past are very alike, do you have hope, that your parents may still be alive?" He asked her, starting to doubt if his parents were still alive, 'No... I can't think like that... what am I thinking, of course they have to be alive...' he thought to himself, trying to cheer himself up, he shook his head, "It's reason I want to join an exploration team, so that I may find my parents" He said to her, with a slight smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:17 am

Noel looks up with a smile on her face "I know she is still alive I left her to start this journey" she says thinking about when she left she promised her mother she would come back and then they would fight for real so Noel would never forgive her if she died while she was away she wanted to surpass her mother.

"Ya my mom is alive and waiting for me back at my home island all I'd need to do is go back home" Noel says with a smile as she hears about looking for his parents "well if you ever need someone to help just ask and I'll come running" Noel says with a smirk thinking this was the third Pokemon she promised that to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:27 am

"You would do that for me?" He looked up to Noel, "Thanks, it's good to know that there are still Pokémon who cares about other Pokémon." He smiled at her, he felt happy again, knowing that there was a Pokémon that he could turn to, unlike for the past few months of his life, he felt determined again, wanting to do his best so that he could find his parents again, "Well then, let's go to the guild." He said, walking with a revitalized spirit "Ever been inside the guild?" He asked her with a slight tone of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:31 am

"Eh it's the least of can do for uh" Noel couldn't think of a reason she she decided to just shut up for now and keep walking she notice he got full of energy she smiles at that and keeps going forward mind full of memories of home

When asked about the guild Noel gave a small nod to the fact that they needed to go there with all that was going on Noel almost forgot why she was walking with him in the first place when asked she simply shakes her head "nope never"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 am

He smiled at her when he heard that, "Well, this will be a fun experience then" He kept walking alongside her, now seeing that the Guild was in sight, "Could it be that building?" He asked her, with exitement in his tone, even though he was nervous about going in, he was energetic again, hopping along the street, "It sure is big" He said to her, "Think there will alot of pokémon in there?" He asked her, he was extremly curious about the guild, even though it was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 am

Noel walked along the path arms behind her head as she noticed the guild in sight when asked if it was it she just gave a smAll nod she had walked with bird and lumina to the entrance of the guild but never went inside of it as Noel then turned on her heel and faced the other way.

"You should go to it alone though I feel like this is something you need to do alone" Noel says as she places her arms back above her head and stood in place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:40 pm

"You think?" He asked her, slightly surprised she said that, he looked at the entrance, then at the tower above it, curious about what the tower was for, he walked slowly at the entrance looking behind him at Noel, still wondering why she said that.

Looking at the entrance, he gathered his courage, slowly walking inside, curious about what he would find inside.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Noel was sitting on a rooftop writing in her journal about things of her life she enjoyed writing about the Pokemon she had met and the bonds she had made she also liked to write about her exploration but she left out some parts where she got hit ya she didn't needed to be reminded of that but she still decided that something's needed to be wrote down.

Noel looked up she had sensed the pichu go into the building she wasn't really waiting more like just wasting time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Raze came out from the guild, looking around for Noel, seeing her up on a rooftop "Hey Noel" He called out to her, "I did it, I created my own exploration team!" He smiled, as he looked at her, he could just brust from exitement, but he kept himself calm, and waved at her jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Noel had just finished writing in her journal as she placed the book back into her bag she sensed someone coming from the guild area thinking ahead she turned around and looked at a pichu jumping up and down from joy assuming it was the same pichu Noel quickly jumped down from the roof as she landed she calmly walked over.

"Good job" Noel says with a small smirk she was happy for the pichu though she didn't know way might of been cause he reminded her of someone she used to know but that would be a story for another time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:58 pm

"I'm starting tomorrow" he smiled at her, "You sure you are going to stay a wanderer?" He asked her, he did want her on his team, but he wasn't going to force her to do so, since she wanted to follow her moother's footsteps, "If so, promise you'll stay safe? You are my first friend here and it would be horrible to know if something happened to you" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:01 am

Noel smirked happy he had found his own path then she nodded "ya I'll stay a wanderer, but the good thing about that is I can still help you out from time to time so if you ever need help for a mission just come find me I always help a friend in need" Noel says with a smirk she had done guild jobs with her friends so she knew you didn't have to be a member to help out.

"Oh of course I'll stay safe I'm pretty strong ya know" Noel says with a smirk she knew how to handle herself better then most elders she was stronger then them also living while traveling dungeon to dungeon did that to a girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:43 am

"I understand, good luck on your jouney Noel." The Pichu smiled, "Thanks, it's good to know that someone will want to help you when you need it" He continued smiling, as the warm sun was setting down, he knew he would have to go back into the guild soon to rest for tomorrow, "Good to know that you can handle your own, if you ever need help talk to me ok?" He said to her, "As for now though, I have to go back inside to rest for tomorrow, the Guild Master said that I would have to get up early." He said, "See you later Noel!" He waved at her and ran inside the guild again.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:03 am

Noel gives a nod as she watches the pichu go back into the guild as Noel moves her bag to her side and starts to walk she had her own goals right now and she felt like she had wasted some time here she wanted to get to the dungeon at night when it was cold with a small sigh Noel had a determined look on her face as she walked "silent temple here I come" Noel says as she dashes out of the town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raze's first steps to a grand adventure   Raze's first steps to a grand adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raze's first steps to a grand adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2