Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new adventure?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 am

Starr wandered around Grassveil Town with a big smile on her face, unable to contain her feelings of joy. She was just so excited; she was finally in a place where she could begin all the adventures she had dreamed of. Looking around, she noticed that everyone was talking or interacting with each other, and she started to feel a little... lonely. Suddenly, the questions she had been dreading came to her mind. What if nobody likes me? Will my dreams be crushed? In fact, what if I get harmed one the way? It could be dangerous. What if... Pushing those thoughts away, Starr lightened up and felt the cool breeze blew into her fur. She prepared herself for who or what she might meet...
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Spark, limping noticeably from a cut on his right fore leg, walks in Grassveil town. As spark gets closer to Starr the cut on his leg appears to be more serious than it looked in the distance. He continues to limp until he collapses about a yard away from Starr, Spark clearly doesn't have much more strength in him to walk anymore. Spark also appears to have several bruises on his body, just having the strength to walk in his condition was clearly all will power.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Starr watches the feeble Electrike collapse in front of her. She gasped, and began to stare at the injured pokemon with a look of awe on her face. Regaining her senses, she darts towards him. "Oh my gosh! What happened!? Are you alright!?" She stares at him, feeling very frantic and worried. However, she started to feel a little scared. Could this place really be this dangerous for this to happen?
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

"G... Gall... Gallade... The statement seemed odd. Spark seems to be mumbling his words, but something is defiantly sure among his words. Please... Help me.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Starr listened to what the injured pokemon was saying. A Gallade did this to him? She mentally listed options of what she could do to help him, but found that this list was rather short. "O-okay, I'll help you..." Starr knew she had to think fast. "Um, should I take you anywhere? Is there something I can do? How can I..." Her words trailed off.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Sparks breaths begins to become rushed. He needs to be healed quickly.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Starr knows that she has to hurry up fast. She inspects the Elecktricke's wounds carefully. An oran berry, that will make the pain better. Then, the wounds have to be treated Starr suddenly became frantic. But how will I get that?! She began to help the pokemon as much as she could at the moment, hoping it will have some use.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Sparks breathing becomes normal thanks to Starr, but the wounds are still fairly bad.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 am

Starr sighs in relief when she hears that the Elecktrike's breathing has returned to normal. However, she still needed to treat his wounds. She looked around and spotted an oran berry sitting on the ground nearby. Starr couldn't believe her luck and snatched it up. Pushing away the thought that she didn't know where its been or who it may belong to, she gave the berry to the pokemon to eat.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 am

Spark begins to eat the oran berry. Sparks wounds heal slightly. Th..Thank you. Spark gets up and tries to walk but cant even walk a step before collapsing again. Guess the wound was worse than I first thought.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 am

Starr begins to calm down a little bit. "I think that's all I could do, sorry..." She watched the Electrike collape again. "Maybe you should rest for a while and let your wounds heal. Then, I'll find better help for you."
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

R.. Right. Spark said knowing he couldn't do much in his current condition. Rest... That's what I need to do right now... Just to rest
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 am

Starr stared at the Electrike curiously. "Um... if you don't mind answering my questions...but..." she took an unceratin pause, then went on. "What happened? How were you attacked? What's even your name?
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am

"It was a Gallade. Me and the Gallade been rivals for a while now. And the name's Spark." It seemed foolish to fight a gallade at all sense they were very strong in combat.
Back to top Go down

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

Starr looked at the worn-out pokemon, who had called himself Spark. He must have a very good reason to pick a fight with a pokemon that was that strong. "Then... what happened to him?" She hoped she wasn't getting too much in Spark's business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure?   A new adventure? Empty

Back to top Go down

A new adventure?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next