Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A exploration of the ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way into the ruins she had seen at her side was her ally at the time lumina they had just gotten done exploring the forest and resting at the falls just around the large ruin as Noel looks at lumina "well let's go" she says as she walks to the entrance.

The ruin was something to be seen it was lite up like it was daytime in the rather large ruin though it gave a sort of chilling aura around the walls she still walked through pushing that thought to the back of her mind.

She was looking around it was still the entrance and the ruin seemed to go deep into. The wall of the cave as Noel gave her normal smirk "this should be fun" she says with a small laugh

(10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:21 am

Lumina's expression twitched into a smile. "Wouldn't that be scamming? I think that would still be against the rules, since I haven't taken this supposed job yet." She looked around the room, noticing some items scattered around it. She picked up one of the apples and dropped it in her bag, looking back at Noel. "By the way, do you see anything you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 am

"If there was even a job about it" Noel says as she looks down "if he could control Pokemon no one could of reported him to the police" Noel says as she looks around the area she spots a reviver seed and walks over to it and picks it up waving it slightly in the air "you want this reviver seed" Noel says as she walks back over to lumina
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:31 am

The Vulpix shrugged. "You used one just now. You can keep it." She decided, looking through the other items. A pair of gummis, and another apple was all that there really was. She couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed, remembering her first monster house. The rewards had been incredible. ... then again, what they encountered just now was only a monster house through the loosest definition, since the Hypno had been controlling all the feral Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:34 am

Noel smiles as she puts it into her pack and walks back over to the hypno "so what do we do about him" she asks as she points at him making sure to sense if he was going to wake up or not would be really bad if he did wake up Noel kinda wanted to leave him here for the feral Pokemon to have at him but she knew better then that she was suppose to try to be a hero not a arse like him
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:52 am

Lumina looked back at the psychic Pokémon, narrowing her eyes. "We take this idiot to the police. What else?" She meant it when she said he was an idiot, too. If he had a bit more foresight, or a lot more cunningness, then maybe he'd have been a legitimate threat. Mind control was a powerful tool, after all. Control the Pokémon who were in positions of power, such as the guildmaster or the mayor? Grassveil would've been in trouble. ... did Grassveil even have a mayor? Well, the point still stood.

Even her before mentioned plan of teaching others how to use this skill on the black market would've made this guy rich. It's a bit sad when a guild member's a better mastermind then the Pokémon who was supposed to be the mastermind. Her thoughts chimed in. She wasn't so scared of the Hypno anymore. Now, this criminal just seemed pathetic. "Just when I thought I was taking a break from my guild work, I end up catching an outlaw. Funny how that worked out." She mused under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 am

"Ok then" Noel says as she walks over to the Pokemon and lifts him up with her paws and looks over to lumina "well let's go then" she says while still holding the Pokemon starts to walk over to the exit "I think the feral Pokemon should he asleep for a while so better shove off while we can" she says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm

"Yes... whether we saved them or not, I doubt they'll be in a good mood once they wake back up." The Vulpix murmured, following after the Riolu. She couldn't help but be a bit irritated by this, but didn't bother to dwell on it, either. Life simply wasn't fair at times. Besides, they'd have a long trip back out of here. She padded after Noel, glancing between the outlaw and the unconscious feral Pokemon. If any of them woke back up, she'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Noel looks up to the outlaw she is carrying "if you wake up I'll slam that moronic head of yours into the ground" she says as she carries him if they got into a fight on the way back Noel would have to put this dumbarse down to do any real damage but still better to carry him out as she looks at lumina "man this guy's pretty light" she says with a smirk as she keeps walking
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Lumina shrugged as she spoke. She suspected it was moreso that Noel was naturally strong physically, being a fighting type and all, then that the Hypno was light. But she couldn't be completely sure, so she didn't bother pointing this out. The six-tailed vixen listened to the quiet sound of her own footsteps against the ancient stone, the ruins seeming strangely silent.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Noel looks around her aura senses picking something up as she sets him down the starts to look around the area for the Pokemon she was sensing she looks at lumina "I sense a feral Pokemon" she says as she keeps looking around for the Pokemon she was sensing even if there was more then one she atleast sensed one

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 TmBVYOp , A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 QWpnkuM , A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 BiMfolZ , A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 9CkL9nE , A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 UOYGJWn
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Lumina glared into the darkness. "Come out." She called, raising her voice, making a small vortex of flames on the ground using Fire Spin to help light things up. A Larvitar and a Geodude were standing there, cringing at the sudden, unexpected glow. A trio of items was sitting beside them. A small, pretty box, a disk, and a pebble were all strewn across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Noel gets into a fighting stance as the two Pokemon in front of them look at lumina first then Noel and lastly there eyes go wide when they spot the downed hypno as they stumble backwards and almost in a second start to run the other way as Noel looks at lumina then back at the outlaw "so the feral Pokemon here must of been really afraid of this guy" Noel says as she picks him up again

(14)

Last edited by Rezikun on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm

"I couldn't blame them, really." The Vulpix responded, gazing over at the items. She had to admit, she didn't care much for the rock, she had a hard time with throwing items thanks to a lack of hands. But the TM and the box seemed interesting. "Noel, do you want the treasure box or the TM?" She wondered, glancing between the two as she planned on taking whichever the Riolu didn't.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Noel nods as she looks at the items there was a random rock right there she walks over and using her free hand picks it up and places it in her bag thinking lumina doesn't have hands so why would she need a rock as she hears lumina ask about the items she stops for a second then walks over to the disc and picks it up "I'll take the TM if you don't mind" she says holding it with her free hand as she places it in the bag
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 pm

The Vulpix nodded, content with that. She'd have preferred the box, anyhow. She dragged it into her bag, which was quickly becoming weighed down by three similar boxes. She really needed to get these things appraised next time she was at the guild. She still had plenty of room in her treasure bag, but they were starting to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A exploration of the ruins
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next