Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interested in joining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Interested in joining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Excalibur rose just before dawn to train exactly what he was gonna say to people in the guild and still hadn't for it right, constantly messing up words and embedding himself in tree trunks out of frustration, only to become more frustrated that he got stuck, eventually he realised that trying to get it right was a lost cause and swallowed his fears and began floating off to the guild, wrapping his sash around himself so as not to lose his sheath.

He arrived at the guild some time later and after seein the front he froze for a moment, thinking carefully to himself 'It's just a big building, it's just a big building' before exclaiming "RIGHT" and charging into the guild, he then looked around for the guild masters office, floating above the crowds of pokemon to avoid disturbing them.

Some time later he came to the door marked guildmaster and unravelled his sash from himself I knock on the door, only to remember that the cloth doesn't make a sound on the door, swallowing hard, he tapped his hilt (head) on the door and called out "Umm, Excuse me? I'm interested in becoming a part of the guild and an exploration team?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 pm

"It's just a formality, sweetie.", the Meganium commented as she wrote down the two Pokémon's minds in the book in front of her.
"Now then, dearies. This next step might take a while for you to decide on, but feel free to take all the time you need. Now it would be time to decide on a name for your team."
This always was an interesting time during the signups. Not only did the choice of name itself tell a lot about the team and what they believed for themselves to be - or rather what they wished to be, but the amount of time they took to answer this question also revealed quite a bit both about their confidence in themselves and how much they planned. How would these two respond?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Zorre nodded, though he still didn't quite understand the point of asking them when she obviously already knew their names. "Shadow Blade, name our team of." he stated, grateful that at least the name came out in the correct order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Nodding in acceptance if the spectacular name Zorre presented Excalibur and guild leader Meganium he made a mental note to find his teammate a metal coat sometime, the name sounded cool and it fitted well with the blade armed pokemon and the pokes word that honedge was, he looked up to the Meganium as had tears if joy welling up slowly as he said the words "Anything else guildmaster? Before we go get our mission on?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:07 pm

"A nice name. It suits you.", the guildmaster commented.
"Now we should get the two of you equipped. Don't worry, we're almost finished here."
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest members before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badges, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Zorre was excited that this was actually happening! He could barely believe it; after so long his dream was finally coming true! It didn't matter that so many pokemon had told him he would never reach this day; he had proven them all wrong! All the mean words and cruel actions of every pokemon in his past seemed to fall away as he took the explorer bag and looked inside, pulling out two ribbons, one of them a shining silver. He passed the other ribbon of undetermined color to Grimm, and left the third ribbon in the bag. He tied the silver ribbon on the upper part of his right arm, where there was no blade, and beamed in happiness. This was his dream coming true, right here, right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Zorre had a silver ribbon? SO DID EXCALIBUR, excalibur used his sash and tied it to make the end of it a lot more hand like as opposed to 5 fingers on the end of it. and enjoyed where it was, looking to Zorre, he smiled gleefully, also fixing his explorer badge to the base of his hilt, looking around and smiling he turned to the Meganium once more with tears in his eye "I- I wont let you down Ms Meganium ma'am!" he began to hop up and down in his sheath, the sheath unmoving but his blade revealing itself then hiding once more as he said "Blades will lead the way!!!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Chuckling the Meganium walked past the two most recent members of the guild towards the door to her quarters. "Very well. If you would please follow me then, sweeties?
We're almost finished with the introduction process."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the trio had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dears. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweeties."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Zorre was super excited. this was finally it! He walked into their Team's room and sighed in happiness. This was officially the best day of his life. He looked over at Excaliber. "Bed, which want you?" he asked, gesturing towards the three soft beds of hay and leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Excalibur turned to the grass type and said "No thank you Ms. . I am just raring to get out there, i woke up early for this day, and also I feel like I need to say it because I haven't pointed it out yet, your petal mane is very pretty" and he said it his sash moved around his face over and over to make a blue looking rose like pattern with a hilt in the centre as he bowed to the Meganium who had been so kind to them "We wont let you down ma'am! And i'll take whichever one you don't want Zorre!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2