Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A First Time for Everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

A First Time for Everything - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Her first job as a guild member. Funny, that her life had taken a turn like that so quickly. Things had gone by so fast, it seemed, that it was a miracle the Vulpix had no trouble keeping up. As silent proof of her new status as a guild member, there was a treasure bag slung over her shoulder (currently filled with only her map) and a midnight blue ribbon tied around her right forepaw.

She looked down at her paw as her thoughts had travelled to the ribbon. Her gaze lingered on it for a moment, taking in the sight of the dark, rich color. She wasn't quite sure what it was about it, but the ribbon made her feel... different. More certain of herself, maybe a little stronger. Shrugging it off for now, she turned her attention back to Pecha Forest.

Well, here went nothing. She wasn't sure what attracted her to this mission in particular. The reward wasn't the greatest, the mission itself was an outlaw one, which were generally harder than the rescue ones. Maybe not the best choice for her first mission. But nevertheless, here Lumina was. Without any further hesitation she continued, padding into the forest.

Energy: 14
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:08 am

The more she seemed to think on what the deal with those three Pokemon was, the more unclear the answer seemed to be. But for now, Lumina shrugged as she padded back towards the Cacturne, knowing that questions like that didn't really concern her and Noel. "Hmm. ... that is odd, isn't it? Though we really won't get anywhere by guessing about it." She called back, keeping a close eye on the defeat Grass and Dark type. "Perhaps this is a good time to go our separate ways. I very much appreciated your help on the mission, Noel."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:10 am

"Ya guessing won't get us anywhere" she responds but still thinking how weird it was if she became a outlaw would she find the answer she quickly dismissed that idea it seemed crazy to her as she nod and starts to walk off "oh lumina if ya ever need help just ask" she says with a smirk as she continues down the forest
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:19 am

"Farewell. I'll keep that in mind." The six-tailed fox nodded once more, frowning as she looked over at the Cacturne. Well... she supposed that was her first job done. It wasn't exactly glamorous, was it? Though she didn't really mind. She hadn't been expecting instant fame and glory, anyhow. In a way, Lumina would've hated it if she grew famous through her exploits as a guild member. Though that was a conversation for another day.

The Vulpix let out a light sigh as she looked over at the outlaw. ... did he even count as an outlaw? All he had really done was make some trouble for a Maractus clan. I know they don't want me to go after dangerous murderers for my first job, but you would've thought I'd fight an actual criminal... Her thoughts chimed. Though for now, only one question was at the front of Lumina's mind, which she murmured aloud. "... great. How am I going to carry this guy back to the guild?"

(I think this is done, so I'll request for an admin to lock it. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Time for Everything
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5