Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A First Time for Everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

A First Time for Everything Empty
PostSubject: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Spoiler:

Her first job as a guild member. Funny, that her life had taken a turn like that so quickly. Things had gone by so fast, it seemed, that it was a miracle the Vulpix had no trouble keeping up. As silent proof of her new status as a guild member, there was a treasure bag slung over her shoulder (currently filled with only her map) and a midnight blue ribbon tied around her right forepaw.

She looked down at her paw as her thoughts had travelled to the ribbon. Her gaze lingered on it for a moment, taking in the sight of the dark, rich color. She wasn't quite sure what it was about it, but the ribbon made her feel... different. More certain of herself, maybe a little stronger. Shrugging it off for now, she turned her attention back to Pecha Forest.

Well, here went nothing. She wasn't sure what attracted her to this mission in particular. The reward wasn't the greatest, the mission itself was an outlaw one, which were generally harder than the rescue ones. Maybe not the best choice for her first mission. But nevertheless, here Lumina was. Without any further hesitation she continued, padding into the forest.

Energy: 14
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:04 am

Noel was fast asleep in a tree her red scarf lagging below the branch she was just waking up though not knowing what time of day it was didn't really care as she slept from the branch jumping down to the ground below with a soft thump as she moves through the big forest bag at her side making her way through the dungeon

She stretches out slightly as she looks around the area for Items or feral Pokemon to beat up easy to say she was bored and wanted something fun as she moved around a few trees stopping a bit away from the entrance
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am

The Vulpix turned as she heard a soft sound. Footsteps? Was a feral Pokemon going to attack her this close to the entrance? She doubted it, but it was possible, especially if it was looking for food or trying to expand it's territory. "Who's there?" She called, readying an Ember in the likely case that this wasn't just another explorer. If it was, well, Lumina would've rather been too cautious than not cautious enough. She learnt that much back in Shadowhue.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

Noel was walking along when she heard something and looked in the direction "I know that voice" she says to herself as she walks over to where it came from stopping in full view eyeing the vulpix "heya lumina" she yells out with a small wave and a smile
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 am

The Ember she had prepared was snuffed out like a candle as the Vulpix saw a paw waving in her direction. "Noel...?" She questioned carefully, tilting her head. She could barely tell one species of Pokemon from another, but she recognised that scarf. "... it's nice to see you again." She murmured, approaching the Riolu. "I assume you've been well?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:24 am

Noel had sighed in relief she had kinda just guessed that the vulpix as her but she had a bag and some blue ribbon around her paw so she had just assumed that this was the same vulpix "ya I've been good I see ya got some new gear" she says pointing to the bag and ribbon "looks really cool" she says with a small smirk "so has have you been?"

(Almost forgot energy 18-5=13)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 am

"I've been good." Lumina paused, looking back down at her paws. Or more specifically, the ribbon tied around her paw. "... As you can probably see, I've joined the guild since we last met." It felt so strange to say that. Sure, she had been considering whether or not to join ever since she moved to Grassveil, and Varda had pretty much sold her on it, but she hadn't been expecting to be part of it so soon. ... it felt right, though, that much she was sure of. She didn't necessarily regret it, although she hadn't seen it coming, either.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:31 am

"The guild huh" she said looking at the ribbon and bag around her and smiles "that's great what's your team's name?" She asks mostly as a formality but she still thought being part of the guild was cool though she wouldn't really consider it herself
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 am

"Polaris." She replied simply, taking a few steps forward. She was grateful that Noel didn't seem to dislike her for her choice to join the guild; Lumina had figured that it would be the best way to continue her hobby and turn it into a career of sorts. Maybe one day, she could graduate from the guild, though she heard that there was a tough test before you could leave. ... that was just rumours, really, so she made a note to ask Faye about that the next time she saw the Meganium. "I'm on a job here." She added.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 am

"Polaris" Noel repeated as her smile grew a little bigger "wow that's a cool name" she says thinking it really was a cool name as she hears about her being at the forest on a job "a job huh" Noel mulls it over for a second then looks with the same smile "how bout I help I may not be a guild member but I'm still a strong explorer" she says hitting the middle of her chest with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:46 am

"Sure, if you'd like. Though it is an outlaw job. You think you'd be up for it?" She asked as she padded into the forest, her ears perked for any unusual sounds. She wasn't sure if the Riolu would still want to come along, honestly, though the Vulpix wouldn't have minded the company. She had been fairly sure that she could take the Cacturne out on her own, especially with the type advantage, but knowing outlaws it might've had a few tricks up it's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 am

"I'm always up to help a friend" she says following close by hands behind her head she wasn't about to let someone take a outlaw on alone knowing that they have tricks up their sleeves and she certainly wasn't gonna let a friend go alone "so who are we hunting?" She asks wanting to know if just so she knew what to look for
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:58 am

"A Cacturne. The job request said something about him or her messing up a Maractus clan's choreography." Lumina shrugged. The job felt more like mercenary work than police work, as far as she could tell, the Cacturne wasn't a lawbreaker. It was just kind of being a jerk to some Maractus. Then again, maybe their choreography was just that important to them, cultural differences and all. Though she didn't know any of them personally, as a species, the Maractus definitely seemed to like their dancing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:02 am

"A cacturne huh" she says eying the forest her eyes scanning the area as she wondered what the Pokemon could of done 'well it must of not been anything to bad cause they wouldn't let a rookie fight a big bad guy right' she thought to herself not knowing anything about the guild
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:11 am

Lumina nodded, confirming the Riolu's words. "Yeah. So let me know if you see one. Cacturne don't normally live here, after all." She mused, partially to herself. She continued to walk forward, making her way through a well-travelled path. Strange, she hadn't seen this path when she came here with Varda. ... then again, Mystery Dungeons were strange places. Space had probably shifted again since she was last here. She wouldn't be able to make her way through her by memory, but on the bright side, there were new treasures to be found.

PhantomSun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A First Time for Everything MMgUbQF , A First Time for Everything D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Time for Everything
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next