Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A First Time for Everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

A First Time for Everything - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Her first job as a guild member. Funny, that her life had taken a turn like that so quickly. Things had gone by so fast, it seemed, that it was a miracle the Vulpix had no trouble keeping up. As silent proof of her new status as a guild member, there was a treasure bag slung over her shoulder (currently filled with only her map) and a midnight blue ribbon tied around her right forepaw.

She looked down at her paw as her thoughts had travelled to the ribbon. Her gaze lingered on it for a moment, taking in the sight of the dark, rich color. She wasn't quite sure what it was about it, but the ribbon made her feel... different. More certain of herself, maybe a little stronger. Shrugging it off for now, she turned her attention back to Pecha Forest.

Well, here went nothing. She wasn't sure what attracted her to this mission in particular. The reward wasn't the greatest, the mission itself was an outlaw one, which were generally harder than the rescue ones. Maybe not the best choice for her first mission. But nevertheless, here Lumina was. Without any further hesitation she continued, padding into the forest.

Energy: 14
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:50 am

Lumina nodding, listening intently. She had nothing against learning about the ability, who knew? Knowing this might come in handy one day. She glanced back at the midnight blue ribbon wrapped around her forepaw and briefly wondered if it was somehow tied to the auras, but she wasn't quite sure how. Or where she got the idea from, for that matter, it had just been something of a guess. An instinct, maybe. "Noel... I've heard that different Pokémon have different coloured auras. Is that true?" She asked. "If it is... what colour is my aura?" She hoped that didn't sound too self-centred, but she was curious about this. She was ready to learn new things, and it would be good to learn about yourself, right?

Energy: 13
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:55 am

Noel smiles already knowing "it's a type of midnight blue it's really fun to watch" Noel said with a smile "a lot of auras are different but some are the same it's always fun to find someone with a different type of aura. That's why I like yours I haven't seen a dark blue before" Noel says with a small smile happy to be of help
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:08 am

"A dark blue, huh." Lumina nodded. Was that a good thing...? She supposed that there wasn't really anything good or bad in what colour someone's aura was, it was just you. "The same colour as the ribbon I got from the guild. That's strange." She looked down at her right front paw again, puzzled by this. Was it just a coincidence? She didn't like to believe in coincidences, but she couldn't think up any other good reason.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 am

Noel just shrugs slightly "my mother once told.me that there is no such thing as coincidences" she says in reply to luminas skepticism then added "maybe you and that ribbon have some type of link hidden by even me" she said sensing little power from the object
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:17 am

"Maybe." The Vulpix stared at the ribbon, considering this. Was she linked to the object? It seemed... bizarre, and she was hesitant to believe it, but it was possible. She decided to keep it on hand just in case there was something more to it. She took a turn to the left as the path began to thin, seeing something up ahead. She squinted, trying to see further ahead. ... was that the Cacturne?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:21 am

Noel had turned to face the direction that lumina was looking and closed her eyes as her senses took over she noticed aura coming from that direction she then slightly got on guard as she turned to lumina "I sense something over there" she says not knowing if she had noticed the figure "it might be the target I'll go up through the trees you.go on the path" she wanted to be able.to flank the pokemon
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:28 am

"Got it." She agreed quickly, picking up her pace. She wasn't running yet, as she didn't want to make too much noise and potentially alert their target they were here, but she also didn't want to go too slowly and lose them. She glanced back over at Noel, curious as to how she planned on flanking it, though she'd trust the Riolu with her plan for now.

(Doing some rolls. If it's Pokémon, they'll be allied with the Cacturne, and items will be things that it's/they've picked up.)

PhantomSun carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A First Time for Everything - Page 3 W6tXtbK , A First Time for Everything - Page 3 O9xqXFR , A First Time for Everything - Page 3 LOY1SG7
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:33 am

Noel had moved fast through the trees and cursed as she noticed the closer she had gotten the wider the aura got and since some of it was different in color that ment the outlaw had gotten allies as she moved.closer she was faster in the trees and landed near the four Pokemon one of them was the target the other three feral Pokemon 'i will always wonder how outlaws do that's she thought as she cracked off one branch quietly making little sound as she threw it right at the four knocking the Murkrow and Pineco out of the way as Noel landed and spin kicked the target right to lumina and went to face the Weepinbell
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:41 am

More Pokémon? Perhaps it was just thanks to their recent conversation, but the Vulpix couldn't help but wonder what colour these Pokémon's auras were. They couldn't all be red, black, gray or some other stereotypically evil colour. There had to be more to them then that, right...? Though she supposed it didn't really matter. She wouldn't ever see that side of these Pokémon, as far as she needed to be concerned, they were enemies. Outlaws.

She stalked up to the Cacturne, her six tails bristling behind her. "Me and my friend here have been sent by some Maractus. They saw that you'd been messing with their choreography, or something along those lines." She began, mostly feigning her disinterest in the job. She'd read it over at least three times. "So I've been sent to teach you a lesson or two, to put a long story short. Though I didn't hear anything about a posse. Care to explain about those three?" She hissed, looking back over at the Pineco, Weepinbell and Murkrow.

Energy: 5

Last edited by Fllicker on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:47 am

Noel just turned her attention to lumina "ya what's with the posse" she added to luminas kinda wanting to know for herself mostly because these seemed like feral Pokemon though none had attacked yet the one in front of Noel seemed to just stand while the other two were trying to get out from under the branch Noel had thrown at them 'man I love tree's Noel thought to herself as she waited for a response from the outlaw
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:54 am

The Cacturne looked confused for a moment before giving the duo a toothy grin. "Hey, you mean that wimpy Maractus clan?" He chuckled, seeming to roll his eyes. "They had it coming, living in a Mystery Dungeon. Everyone fights for themselves here." Lumina hadn't even needed to point out the hypocrisy of this, since the Cacturne himself had company. She eyed the Murkrow behind him and he seemed to get the signal. "As for those three, what can I say. They're friends. And I'd like to think friends stick up for each other when they're attacked by random Riolus from the sky." He said, loudly and in a sarcastic sort of tone. The Murkrow had hopped over to the tree branch and was working with it's other two 'teammates' to pry it off of them so the Weepinbell and Pineco could join in the likely upcoming fight. Lumina resisted to urge to point out that he had dodged the question, as they had other things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:00 am

'Avoiding the question' Noel had said in her head as she jumped down from her vantage point landing near lumina as she grabbed her scarf and threw it once around her neck so it is only to the middle of her back as she gets into a fighting stance "are you ready lumina?" She asked with a small smirk on her face "we can wipe the floor with these punks no problem" she adds the smirk still well on her face as she turns her attention to the opponents
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:06 am

The Vulpix narrowed her eyes, keeping them trailed on the outlaws. The trio of the Murkrow, Pineco and Weepinbell had finally succeeded in getting the tree branch off of themselves, and didn't exactly seem pleased with the one who had thrown it on them. "Tsk. Don't get overconfident, Noel." She murmured. Sure, she had the type advantage, but these four also had double their numbers. "... but yes, I'm as ready as ever, for the record."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Noel just smiles as she lowers her stance "it's not being over confident it's trusting your partner" she says as she.jumps over.to.a tree and jumps from a angle over to the pineco and slams it into the Murcrow knowing that it could do some damage to her as she turns to face the last two as the others get thrown slightly away and into another tree nearby
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Trusting your partner, huh. Did that apply when Noel wasn't technically her partner? She had only run into the Riolu twice before, and this was the first time they'd gone exploring together. Even if she did have a partner, well, Lumina thought she'd prefer exploring on her own. But there were more important matters to attend to. As Noel attacked the Murkrow and the Pineco, Lumina backed away, firing a strong Ember at the Cacturne. But it easily dodged the small fireball, and as the Vulpix kept backing away, she sudden had to hold back a yelp. She had stepped on a small spike that was jutting out of the ground. With a dark chuckle, the Cacturne used Spikes, scattering even more around the battlefield, placing most of them in Noel's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Time for Everything   A First Time for Everything - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Time for Everything
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next