Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost and alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

Lost and alone... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

*it has been a long journey, twinkle no longer knew where she was going at this point, she was alone, scared and sad, in the darkness of shadowhue forest she got lost in an expedition and started wandering alone trying to find a way out, after daya of walking without finding anyone she had many things going on her mind... did lance already forgoth about her? Is he worried? Will she ever find him, or her way back...is stella with lance? Do they even care at this point?...so many questions on her mind, as she wanders on the town all alone almost crying as she cant help but to shiver in fear*

Lance...where are you...i miss you...please..

*the small and young stunky said to herself as she leans down againt a wall and starts to cry, she needed help to find lance but she was too scared to ask anyone*

Last edited by PurpleSoul on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Lance wasn't paying no attention to his opponent...until he winced as his other shoulder got bit as well, causing his other arm to be stiff and numb. Lance was low on options. He couldn't use the new move anymore, he could probably still use quick attack, and he could definitely use Blaze Kick, since that didn't take no help from his arms. He also wouldn't be able to block any incoming attacks, but he could still evade them. Lance looked at what options he had, and decided to strike with Blaze Kick, even though that won't be very effective, and evade what he could.

He used Blaze Kick on whatever part of the Houndour he could hit, trying to at least damage him. He knew his chances of winning this battle was slim, but he was going to try to win anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 am

The kick struck the Houndour, but something strange happened, the flames shot forth from the kick in attempt to burn the houndour, instead the flames swirled around the houndour and seemed to seep into his body. He felt himself become empowered from the flaming attack, he gave a sinister snarl before attempting to bite the riolu once more and toss it towards the Stunky. He wanted to show off his strength, the very thing that was the riolu's last hope, was something that empowered Zera. His eyes were wide as he enjoyed the fight, relishing the display of power.

(Final move and then Bountyness begins?)
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:56 am

Twinkle covered her eyes scared of what was happening she litteraly starts crying out of fear but the panic attack has really gotten to her, she wasnt able to even move an intch, she hoped that the houndour didnt went too far with his asault, she wished that she could have been at least a little usefull, instead of having to sit trough and being useless, but now it was just too much for her. she was completely shocked by the power the houndour had.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 am

Lance looked into his opponent's eyes. The Riolu knew he was defeated. How the Houndour was going to end the battle, Lance didn't know how yet. However, he knew one of two things were about to happen:

He was going to either show mercy,

or he was going to deal the finishing blow.

Lance then remembered the strong negative aura that he felt radiating through this Houndour, and guessed that he wasn't going to show any mercy anytime soon. Staring into his opponent's blazing eyes, he smirked.

"Well, it seems like you won. You are quite the fighter. At first, I thought you were going to be an easy win, charging in wildly. But now I see otherwise." He grinned even more.

"I enjoyed our match. Go ahead and do whatever you want to me; there's nothing I can do to stop you. But I have a feeling that we will meet again, and when we do, I will make sure that I will be the one dealing the final blow."

Lance waited for the finishing blow, still grinning. This Houndour was one of the most challenging opponents he has fought, unlike the wild Pokémon he had fought on his journey. Lance would see the Houndour again, but he and the Dark-Fire type Pokémon would be stronger next time. And Lance knew that next time, he would show the Houndour a thing or two.

Lance stood his ground, smirking, and waited.

(Go ahead and deal the final move. I hope your character enjoys his new life as a bad guy.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:14 am

The houndour need not to hesitate as he collided with the houndour. He released the riolu once he felt the pokemon had learned the power of his Thunder Fang. He grinned, he had won. He had displayed his strength. He was the one to defeat this riolu, and claim the pri-wait there wasn't a prize...Welp, that was a useless battle. He huffed in remembering he wasn't to get a prize, but still basked in the feeling of showing off his power. He looked to the stunky, wondering what it was going to do.

(Wanna go call for help on him? XD)
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:12 am

She opened her eyes to look at lance as her eyes water, she didn't knew how to react...but Due her age and being completely not experienced in anything related to fight, and because of how much lance meant to her, seeing him like that made her unable to hide how stressed and worried she was anymore. She suddenly tears up crying loudly, which would be completely normal for a Pokemon of her age, but without knowing the noise she was making would draw unwanted attention form the townsfolk which would most likely see this as an assault from the hound pokemon.

(I wonder if that Houndour is gonna hate her for that? XD)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:29 am

Lance fell on the ground after the last attack his opponent delivered. He was still conscious, but he wasn't going to be for much longer. His vision was blurry, and he could barely hear what was going on around him. He struggled to turn his head, looking at the Houndour. He was looking at Twinkle, who was bawling. Lance knew that was going to draw plenty of attention. The Riolu wondered how he was going to get back to the guild in his current state. He probably wouldn't recover soon. It might take hours to recover from all his injuries.

Lance cringed when he felt a jolt of the electricity surge through him, and he closed his eyes, blacking out.

(Probably. But the real question is: Will Twinkle be mad at the Houndour? :3)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Squealing? Who's squealing? The hound turned to see that the stunky was making quite the ruckus, and they were attracting quite a large amount of attention.
"Shut up!" he turned and snarled at the stunky, only to receive a shout from a local, demanding he back away from the two, instead of listening he continued to snarl at the stunky, enraged by the new-found attention that had been attracted to them. His attention turned back to a crowd that was now gathering, as it began to grow and more pokemon began to threaten him.
Zera, angered by the pokemon giving him orders, shot a burst of embers into the crowd, burning and singeing some of the pokemon within. The crowd then charged towards him, driving him out of Rainfront, as a few stayed behind to tend to the two "victims" of the horrid Houndour's attack.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:06 am

She kept crying as she hugs up to lance as the hound gets driven away by the villagers, she kept hugging up to him while crying, she couldn't help but to feel awful when seeing lance in that state she couldn't help but to feel a little glad that the houndour was gone...yet she felt slightly guilty for getting the houndour on trouble, even if she still probably wouldn't ever forgive what he did to lance.

"L-lance...wake up! please!" She finally talks sounding awfully worried about him while crying, alot.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:17 am

Lance laid there on the ground, hurt and unconscious. He had bite marks on his shoulders and wherever the Houndour struck him last before he fell, and electricity continued to jump through his body. Both his arms from the shoulder down will probably be sore for a couple days or weeks, but otherwise he seemed ok. Though it might be awhile before he woke up from his sleep. The Riolu remained motionless, except for his breathing.

(Until someone helps Lance awaken, I'm going to have some trouble making my posts entertaining.)
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:14 am

Twinkle cuddles up to lance, still crying... she was wondering what to do to help lance, she could drag him somewhere and tend to lance, or she could just wait until someone decided to asist them, she didn't knew what she could posibily do about this, she just kept crying like the little pokemon she is, wondering what action she could posibily take in order to help with lance's recovery.*

(Questions: is blue still in this rp?,if not maybe you and me could talk by pms on how to continue this rp i need ideas of what to do from here, riolu send me a pm with any sugestion you have so we can carry on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4