Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost and alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

Lost and alone... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

*it has been a long journey, twinkle no longer knew where she was going at this point, she was alone, scared and sad, in the darkness of shadowhue forest she got lost in an expedition and started wandering alone trying to find a way out, after daya of walking without finding anyone she had many things going on her mind... did lance already forgoth about her? Is he worried? Will she ever find him, or her way back...is stella with lance? Do they even care at this point?...so many questions on her mind, as she wanders on the town all alone almost crying as she cant help but to shiver in fear*

Lance...where are you...i miss you...please..

*the small and young stunky said to herself as she leans down againt a wall and starts to cry, she needed help to find lance but she was too scared to ask anyone*

Last edited by PurpleSoul on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Lance hugged Twinkle back, happy that he finally found his friend. Wiping away her tears, he smiled at the Stunky. "Where have you been?" He asked. "You've been gone for nearly two months now." He looked over at the houndour, snd smiled at him. "I don't think we've met. I'm Lance, leader of a team called team mystical. You see, Twinkle was one of my team members, but we got seperated in shadowhue forest." He looked back at Twinkle. "But now I've found her." He smiled with tears o nhis face. He was finally united with his friend. He then looked at the houndour once again, frowning. "So why are you so angry? I've never seen anyone this outrageous..." Lance still had a headache from the negitive aura.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:53 pm

"Angry? You're sitting here and asking me why i'm angry? Let me tell you all of my reasons then: I'm in one of these arceus forsaken villages of cowards, my nose can smell nothing but that stench, the air is too damp, my paws ache, I can't find that d*mned poochyena, I still can't smell anything, i've been wandering for ages in search of my own place, and your little 'Twinkle' wouldn't shut her trap and just calm down when she was what is probably the safest places on the planet due to the 'rules' they've staked in areas like these," Zera snapped, his right fore paw moving as he spoke. He seemed to have calmed down a bit after the enraged rant, letting off steam that had been building up for the past week.

"AND I haven't even had a decent fight in what seems to be decades," he finished, punctuating his last word with his front paw stomping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:12 pm

*twinkle moves her ears down in response to the the hound's sudden burst of rage and just decides to hide behind of lance while still hugging onto him tightly, she kept her distance between her and the houndour by staying with lance, she somehow manages to keep slightly calm due the fact that lance was with her right now, yet she was too nervous and scared of the hound to even try to say anything else to him as a reply, she just stays quiet behind of lance...then Her ears perk up a little, a particular sentence getting her attention..."AND I haven't even had a decent fight in what seems to be decades." She noticed that particular sentence and started to feel worried that he might actually be trying to ask for a fight with lance, she hated the thought of him getting hurt in battle, but she kept completely quiet not wanting to tick off the houndour more than what she already has done by accident*
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Lance smiled a little when the houndour yelled about everything that was making him angry. He walked up to the Pokemon and smiled even more. "I don't see why you are so mad just because of a couple small problems. You need to cool off before you do something you may regret." He looked at Twinkle, who was behind Lance. He turned back to the Houndour and smiled when he said that he hasn't had a descent battle in a while. "Well, I'll spar with you if you want." He looked at Twinkle again, wondering if she would be ok with him fighting.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 am

The hound was taken aback when the riolu offered to spar, "Spar!? You!? That's a surprise, pokemon around here usually look down on sparring, whenever I spar they always interrupt, get angry, and point to those dumb laws they made up to try and keep themselves in order."

"As for them being a couple small problems, not having my own territory to call home is quite a huge deal. I am a houndour. I am an alpha. An Alpha without a territory is no alpha at all. My father always used to brag about being an alpha of a 'nomadic' pack, but having no home to defend means you have nothing to defend at all," He seemed to be speaking out of spite rather than pure rage now, having calmed down after not being accused of being some hooligan and actually being offered a fight rather than just outright attacking him or other acts of hostility towards him.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:29 am

Twinkle was really worried for lance, but she decides just to keep quiet as it seems that lance's suggestion actually managed to somehow calm the houndour, but there was almost no doubt that they would fight, yet  lance was a fighting type and it looked like the fight itself was going to be more of the sport type of fighting, so it couldn't be THAT harmful, right? She kept hugging lance's leg not saying a single word about anything.

"I really hope lance is alright" Twinkle thought to herself as she waited to see the possible outcome of the following events that were happening at this very moment, trying not to look too worried for lance's well being.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 am

Lance sighed in relief as the houndour calmed down, causing the Riolu's headache to vanish. Now that he was able to think, he started to wonder how this sparring match was going to turn out. He knew this pokemon was a dark type, which Lance knew he had an advantage against, but he knew no fighting type moves, just Quick Attack, Blaze Kick (Which is a fire type move), Forsight, and Endure. He also knew that this pokemon was a fire type; Lance could feel his body heat from where he was standing. If this Houndour wasn't a fire type, his body heat wouldn't be this high. He looked at Twinkle. "It might be a good idea to back away from us...even though it's sparring, things still might become intense." He turned back to the Houndour. "So, shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:21 am

The hound nodded, a smirk crossing his face as he began to feel his blood pumping. A spark jumped from his jaws as he curled his lips. The hound gave a howl before darting towards the riolu, ready to sink his teeth into any part of the riolu he could with his Thunder Fang. He hoped to either paralyze the Riolu or have it flinch, either one would be beneficial as it would allow him to use the move again and again so the riolu would barely be able to move. Then he could just use ember to finish him off, it wasn't a complicated strategy, but at least he had a strategy this time as opposed to his other fights where he simply went in and relied on instinct.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:12 pm

"L-lance, good luck..." Twinkle said trying not to sound too worried as she forces herself to smile a little, she did not liked the idea at all but she believed Lance knew what he was doing, so she decides not to say anything that would make Lance worry.

Twinkle quickly jumps back as soon as she notices that the Houndour was getting ready to attack, following lance's suggestion, she steps back to a safe distance from both of them, she really was concerned for lance's safety but she limits herself to just watch the fight and hope for the best
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 am

Lance quickly studied what the pokemon was attacking with. He noticed that his jaw was sparking, so Lance's first tactic was to avoid the teeth. The Houndour was charging towards him, so a slide under him, then a kick to the belly would have worked great, but he was too small for that to work. But he was short enough to be jumped over. Lance stood in place, waiting for the houndour to reach him. Right when the houndour got close enough to Lance, the Riolu jumped over the houndour, then landed behind the pokemon and quickly turned around. Lance waited to see what the houndour would do next. Lance would keep trying to dodge attacks and see what the opponent's stradegy was, then find the weak point of it. After that, he would keep attacking the pokemon accordinly, untill his opponent was defeated or they changed tactics. He put his paws up in a defencive way, and waited for his opponent's next move.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:54 am

"Really?" the houndour huffed, remembering the other riolu from back at Grassveil, "Are all you mutts alike? Just stand back in fear and don't even dare to charge?" his jaws cackled once more as he charged towards the riolu once more. The electricity traveled with him, striking the ground as he moved to clamp down on anything he could to inflict pain upon the riolu. His frustration of being unable to actually hit another one of these pokemon being quite obvious. The snarl was clear on his face as he moved closer and closer, the oncoming attack charging forth with no signs of holding back or stopping.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 am

There she was, just watching the houndour wildly charging at her only friend, she was more than worried seeing how violent the houndour's attacks were being, just merely having to witness such violence paralized her in fear, she hoped her best for lance's safety, and couldnt help but to feel guilty over this whole senario, if only she would have stayed close of lance that time in the forest, this wouldnt be happening, yet she haves no option but to watch silently.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Lance quickly jumped to the side, avoiding a clearly wild charge. "This Houndour isn't even trying to think of a plan." Lance thought to himself, "He's just charging around. He seems to be frusturated because he can't land one of his poorly thought out attacks." Lance then figured out the weak point of the Houndour: His frusturation and rage clouds his mind. Lance smirked at his opponent. "I thought you would be better then that." The Riolu said in a taunting voice. "I've seen Magikarp better than you." Of corse, none of this was true, but Lance was trying to make his opponent angrier, so he would completly drop his guard and just attack, leaving him open to a attack. "Let me know when you start trying." He said, waiting for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 pm

The taunts fell upon deaf ears as he found that he was ignored, if the riolu wasn't going to listen to what he was saying, the neither would he. Instead of charging right away like he did, he instead planted his paws in front of him has if he were about to brace for some kind of impact before throwing his head up in a long and loud Howl. If the riolu was just going to dance around like a fool instead of taking the hits, then he was going to spend that time powering up, so when his attacks DID hit, they would hit hard and painfully.

((As a note; I am actually NOT okay with Zera losing. Almost every fight he's been in, he has either lost or been interrupted when i'm TRYING to make him an outlaw for assault. If you're fine with being the one that loses to him and sends him into outlaw-ship, then continue as is, if not mention it in your next post and we can have the battle interrupted at some point, or just PM me your answer ;P))
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:13 am

Twinkle just shivered, she had a really bad feeling about the houndour, she was hesitating about going in to stop the fight or not, she wanted to do it and prevent lance from getting hurt, but the main problem was the fact that she feared the houndour too much, she couldn't even move at all, she just couldn't think on a way of helping, she felt scared and weak...these Emotions were powerful, forcing her still like a statue, she was in blank, not knowing what to do to help. Lance asked for the encounter in the first place, she did not even knew if she could possibly do anything at all, the only thing she was able to do was wait as they both fight eachother.

((I don't know how I should react to this...in The case that zera does wins [which you and riolu decide] on the way I guess you are intending would be a violent takedown which would attempt to be lethal, my oc would most likely do in between two things, Snap and attack at him or completely break down crying...the Second one is more convenient to zera's outlaw-ship due to it drawing attention towards the sense which would indeed make him an outlaw status AND give him reaction time to escape, Any suggestion blue?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next