Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost and alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

Lost and alone... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

*it has been a long journey, twinkle no longer knew where she was going at this point, she was alone, scared and sad, in the darkness of shadowhue forest she got lost in an expedition and started wandering alone trying to find a way out, after daya of walking without finding anyone she had many things going on her mind... did lance already forgoth about her? Is he worried? Will she ever find him, or her way back...is stella with lance? Do they even care at this point?...so many questions on her mind, as she wanders on the town all alone almost crying as she cant help but to shiver in fear*

Lance...where are you...i miss you...please..

*the small and young stunky said to herself as she leans down againt a wall and starts to cry, she needed help to find lance but she was too scared to ask anyone*

Last edited by PurpleSoul on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Lance saw that his opponent wasn't attacking, so he desided to strike. He started running towards the Houndour, quickly picking up speed. He got ready to ram his opponent with a quick attack, then retreat. He tackled the houndour, then jumped back away from the houndour. He waited for the next move. If he kept running in attacking, the houndour would be able to attack back, and Lance didn't want to get bit by the houndour's Thunder Fang attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 pm

The houndour managed to dodge the Quick Attack, leaping to the side and allowing the riolu to charge past him rather than being struck dead on. The riolu had leaped away from the houndour once more before he had a chance to strike. The houndour decided to repeat his current strategy, understanding at last that the species known as riolu liked to observe and counter rather than straight on and attack like this one just did. He planted his paws in front of him and howled to the heavens once more, his adrenaline rising to give him more power with each use of the attack. Once he was finished, the hound's teeth began to crackle as he prepared for the riolu to charge him once more.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:29 am

Twinkle just sits down shivering, she did not knew what the hound was doing...she Hasn't really been in many battles before, most of the time she got on a fight one stench attack would always be enough to scare the enemy away, but even so, she hoped her best for lance to win, she felt completely helpless and useless just sitting there watching, she wanted more than anything to help him but, he was of course in the middle of the fight, she knew it was too late to interrupt it or to do anything else, she shut whimpers to herself as the fight keeps going, each second it drags making her feel more uneasy, al she could ask for is that this whole thing would be over soon
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

After Lance jumped back away from his opponent, he once again waited for the next move. But this time, he got ready to attack the Houndour if he got within of his reach. So if he tried to attack, Lance would be able to strike back. Even if he got hit, he would also deal some damage. But his attack probally wouldn't do as much damage as what the Houndour would probally do, so he would have to think of a new plan. Lance saw the Houndour's jaw start to spark, and Lance planted his feet in the ground, ready for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm

The houndour merely stood there, his jaw sparking every now and then as he glared at the riolu. He didn't seem to be so eager to charge towards the riolu anymore. He had figured he would give the riolu a taste of its own medicine for when it had merely stood there earlier and dodged his attacks.
"You battling or are you too scared?" he growled, attempting to taunt the foe into attacking once more, "I could have already burned all of Shadowhue Forest down by now," he huffed, becoming a bit arrogant now that he had set up two howls and his blood was pumping twice as fast and he felt twice as powerful.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 pm

She just shivers as she sees the houndour jaw sparking, if it wasn't because of lance's self confidence when he started this fight she would have probably attempted to try to run off with lance, she couldn't even figure out what to do, lance hasn't asked her to do anything...

"Should I try to stop this...he Was so confident when he started this battle...but Now...i Am not so sure if he could..." She thinks as she just limits herself to spectate the battle feeling completely useless, she wouldn't even dare to move closer for both respect to lance's choice of a fair encounter and because of the overwhelming fear that the houndour induced on her, the power he was gathering made him and his arrogant tone made him look incredibly scary to her.

She covers her face slightly, as she just hopes for the best.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Lance heard the taunts, but he just used those taunts in his own effort to taunt his opponent. "you can burn Shadowhue forest, a immobile cluster of trees, but you can't even hit me? Ha! I bet you couldn't even burn a leaf if it was moving through the air!" He grinned. "And you must be the one who is scared, standing over there, with your jaws crackling with electric energy, but you make no move to attack." He walked slightly closer to the Houndour, but kept a good amount of distance between them. "I thought you would be more of a challenge. I guess you can't judge books by their cover." He got into a defensive guard. "Just let me know when you want to forfeit. I don't want to hurt you too badly."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:10 pm

"I smell hypocrisy on your tongue!" Zera claimed, "I'm merely doing what you did to me upon the begging of this brawl. Think before you speak, dumba**" Zera growled, leering at the riolu, his eyes glowing blue as he used the actual Leer attack, hoping to lower the Riolu's defenses. He was becoming adamant about just sitting here, waiting, reducing and increasing stats to his favor as he waited for the riolu to charge towards him. No way was he going to lose against this riolu, their kind were ticking him off too much to just let another slide by with a draw or victory.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Twinkle began to wonder why the houndour wasn't attacking just yet, she could see the sparks on his jaw from where she was sitting down, she could also hear them yelling at each other from there, she just kept looking at them wondering what could possibly happen, she just wasn't able to shake off the bad feeling she had, she hoped that lance could finish the houndour off due to the fact that this whole scenario was making her really uneasy and she would be more than eager to have this awful moment to be over.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Lance saw the Houndour's eyes glow blue, and knew what he was doing. Lance has seen leer a lot of times. Almost every pokemon he has battled knew leer, and he knew what it does from experience. So since his defense was weakened, his current strategy wouldn't do good, so he would have to try something else. He started charging towards the Houndour once again, using quick attack. He wished he had a different move other than quick attack. All he can do with quick attack is run at his opponent at fast as possible, hoping he didn't crash or trip. He prepared to collide with the Houndour, hoping that this time he would make contact.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:35 pm

The hound refrained from dodging the attack, ready to take it on with full force. His jaws sparked with electricity once more as the Riolu quickly grew near. His jaws parted and he lunged forward, attempting to take the attack and at the same time hit the riolu with Thunder Fang. His forepaws left the ground as he pushed himself forward but his hind paws didn't leave as he was simply aiming for the Riolu's shoulder. It would be helpful to disable a good arm of the riolu's for the fight.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:34 pm

She just sat there, watching and waiting for the fight to finish, there was no way out of it anyways, she just wanted it to be over soon, but what was going to be the outcome, was lance going to win or would that horrible pokemon would be the one to come victorious out of this encounter, she litteraly could not do anything but waiting, even if it was unsetteling and she could just not forget about the horrible feeling she was getting from this whole fight, the only thing she could do was just watch it.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Lance was going too fast to slow down, as he collided with the Houndour's attack, his teeth sinking into the Riolu's shoulder. Lance yelped, electricity flowing through his shoulder and arm, making that arm stiff and numb. He and the Houndour were skidding across the area where they were battling, since Lance ran into the Houndour at such a fast speed. Lance threw a punch at the Houndour with his other arm, trying to get its teeth out of his shoulder. But when he threw the punch, a blue light surrounded his paw. He hit the Pokémon on the side of the head with twice as much damage as Lance took when he got hit with thunder fang. Lance was shocked. He had never used this move before. He remembered his mother describing a move like this, one that does twice as much damage to a opponent when hit with a physical attack. He couldn't remember what it was called, but he didn't care! He learned a new move! He was so excited...so excited that he didn't pay very much attention to his opponent's next move.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:33 am

The hound became a bit lightheaded from the assault to the head, but he only returned to his assault with more rage. His fangs cackled with electricity once more as he moved to bite the other riolu's shoulder now, hoping to disable both of its arms and render it defenseless for the fight. Zera's jaws opened wide, as he neared the shoulder of the riolu, ready to take another bite of Lance's shoulder and hopefully ensure his ability to win this fight.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Twinkle just covers her eyes, she was not looking foward to seeing how violent the fight was getting, as she kept her safe distance to the two pokemon, she just wishes for this encounter to finish already due to the fact that seeing her only friend getting hurt makes her feel incredibly uneasy and unconfortable, not to mention that she was getting quite scared again, and as more time passes it just becomes harder for her to keep watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone...   Lost and alone... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next