Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bonding in the forest of shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trace was moving at a decent trot as his eyes wandered around the shadowy landscape. Thick trees obscured his vision to little more than a few meters, and that made him nervous. After all, there could be anything hiding behind any of these trees.

His eyes focused on one of the closer trees as he passed by it, he would almost be glad that something would jump out at him. It would be much better than this tense silence. "Well this isn't creepy at all." Trace muttered to himself.

(Energy: 16-10= 6)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:55 am

"Me? Yeah I'm alright, nothing major", he said while looking at t he bruises on his back. "Yeah... Nothing major..." He had tried to not to make a big case out of his pain so he didn't describe how it felt. He then began to play with the fire on the tip of his tail. "Yaaaawn... I can stay up for......ZZzzZZzzZZ......" Brolin had fell backwards and then he had fallen asleep. Just as he went to sleep, there was something shadowy behind him.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 XlTFzov
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 am

Trace nods, relieved that the charmander hadn't recieved any critical damage on account of Trace's momentary weakness. But then Brolin quickly falls asleep, giving the Electrike the thought that perhaps he was more injured than he let on. Trace didn't mind this, and even endeavored to guard the sleeping lizard.

Trace started pacing around the small camp, constantly scanning the environment for any intruders. As he got close to one of the bushes along the pathway Trace heard a soft muttering and flashes of white through the bush.

(I plan on making the Flabebe non aggressive and kinda propel something along so just sleep for a while kay? :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 am

*Dreams of being a Charmeleon* Flamethrower! Haaaaaaaaaaa!" He was dreaming of one day becoming strong enough to evolve into a fierce, honorable Charmeleon. He dreamed of also watching trace evolve and dreamed of what his evolved form looked like... A three headed electric dog... a wolf wwith horns... his imagination was endless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 am

Following the sounds coming from the bush Trace stuck his head through the plant and discovered a small fairy type pokemon holding onto a blooming blue flower. The moment the Electrike's face appeared from the bush the Flabebe shrieked in fear and tried to hide behind the stem of the flower, a futile gesture but it easily reveals the pokemon's timid peaceful nature.

Seeing this Trace said "relax, I'm not going to hurt you if you don't hurt me." The Flabebe poked its head out of the left of the stem asking in a fearful high-pitched voice "you're not?" Trace replied saying, "no, but I am curious what you are doing here." The fairy said "I happen to live here! The real question is what are you doing in this forest?"

Trace looked up at the forest canopy when the pokemon said that. He didn't have any specific reason to be here and said as much "guess I'm just exploring. Sorry to have bothered you." After saying this Trace made to pull himself out of the bush. As he did so the flower pokemon called out "make sure to tell that friend of yours to mind his tail!"

Trace paused on the other side of the bush at this, "he's not-" he was about to say friend but stopped himself. Looking over at the still sleeping Charmander Trace had to think, Is he my friend? I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 am

(I got approved as a Team Firestorm Member... MWAHAHAHA.)

A ghostly blue light started to approach the clearing. Kendall had heard noises in this area of the forest. He suspected it to be one of the ignorant feral pokemon that he had been coming across.

But when he got to the edge of the campsite behind Trace, he saw pokemon he hadn't yet come across in the area. So he came to put his original theory on the back burner.

He stayed silent. Silently deciding how to introduce himself that wouldn't chase off these pokemon, or drive them to attack him as they had been doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:49 am

*Gets really angry in his sleep* He had dreamed about his friend betraying him one day. Casting him aside as they had gone too soft. They did not embrace him for who he was so he started going on a rampage, and living life as a loner. Brolins voices in dreams: They betrayed me.... they didnt accept me for who I was... I had no choice but to go off on my own.

He had dreamed of everyone turning on him and telling him he was going too far and he needed to stop. Talks in real voice but still sleep: get away.... get away from me... you'll all pay for backstabbing me... you're all gonna pay..." His dream was getting pretty intense so he started sleep punching and kicking while still lying down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:22 am

Trace returns to the campsite, not noticing a blue flame that has appeared behind him, and looks at the Sleeping Charmander his mind lost in thought. I've never had someone who I considered my friend before. Most pokemon I've met over the years have either chased me away or were otherwise unable to keep me around for very long. Perhaps this charmander could be my first step to living a new life, a life not on the run where people can look at me and smile...

Trace then noticed that Brolin was thrashing in his sleep, muttering something about betrayal and payback. He didn't want his new friend to suffer in such a way so he tried to wake the dreaming pokemon. He tried a variety of things, from calling out Brolin's name to shaking him.

if none of those methods work then Trace would tackle the distraught Charmander shouting in genuine worry "hey! wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 am

"HEY I CAN TELL YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!" Kendall said, deciding this to be the best way to break his silence.

As he yelled, the flame on his wick burned bigger and brighter, the ghostly light filling the campsite.

"The lonely dreams are the worst..." He said, basically mumbling it to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:54 am

*Hears someone next to Electrike and opens eyes* "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!? Scratch! *it goes right through him* What... the...." Brolin had thought he was still in his dream, because his attack went straight through the Pokemon. *uses growl to blow it backwards* "Graaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Looks at Trace while pointing at the strange pokemon. "Youbdont see that?? Ugh....*rubs back* Aaaaaaaaaah!" Charmander was in even more pain than it was previously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:08 am

Trace is surprised that Brolin didn't wake at the force of his tackle, however the yell from the new candle-like pokemon seemed to startle the Charmander awake. The shout had the same effect on the Electrike as well, causing the slightly skittish pokemon to bolt.

As he was running the sudden thought that he couldn't just leave Brolin to deal with whatever had appeared. He didn't have time to think on his actions he just acted. The Electrike jumped in the air, using one of the nearby trees as a springboard before charging at the new pokemon with a tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 am

Much like the scratch, and any other normal type moves, the tackle just phased through Kendell.

"Well... It would seem this is another group that would rather try to fight me than talk and not be alone." He said as his flame grew brighter and hotter like it had with all the other wild battles he fought.

"Really, what is so off putting about waking somepoke up from a nightmare?" He asked.

And then he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 2FrD83b

OOC I've been trying to get the role command to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:20 am

(Due to this being several character's opening topic I am opting to skip over Brolin as he hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks. If he ever gets back on then he is welcome to catch up, however this way the others will be able to continue.)

Trace gasped in suprise when he simply phased through the candle like pokemon. Its a ghost type! was all he could think before slamming into the ground behind the Litwick.

His momentum caused the Electrike to bounce and tumble uncontrollably through some nearby bushes and into one of the trees just outside the path. His slamming into the trunk caused the apple that the Litwick was eyeing to fall to the ground right next to a very groggy Electrike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding in the forest of shadows   Bonding in the forest of shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding in the forest of shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2