Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadows of Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadows of Sky Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of Sky   Shadows of Sky EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

Note from the Author
I had a creepy-wierd dream, and it was seemingly loosely based on my Explorers of Sky game for DS, so of course instead of posting it in an annoyingly long message in the Chatbox, I decided to make it a fanfiction. I woke up about halfway through, so I simply imagined the rest. It is entirely based on a dream, it's not like some hidden thing in Explorers of Sky. IT IS JUST A DREAM SO DO NOT FREAK OUT. Okay? Good. The characters are either the default, unnameable characters, or they are the player and their partner. My partner is a Squirtle, named Blaster. The player character, who all the wierd stuff happens to, is a Vulpix, named Marissa. The Shinx is a random Shinx that popped into my dream, so I'll just call it Shinx so as to not cause confusion. All the other characters are the same Pokemon as their name would indicate.

Marissa was standing on a slab of rock. "What am I doing here? And why?" Then she remembered. She and Blaster had been knocked out in a dungeon- the Zero Isles. But instead of being sent to the guild, she had woken up here. Wherever here was, for that matter. But seeing it was impossible to go back unless she wanted to fall of a cliff, she moved forward. After a few minutes, she saw a hill. She went down, and saw a bunch of Pokemon. "But they dont even look like Pokemon!" she thought. They were black and midnight blue, with blood-red eyes. They almost looked like shadows, come to haunt the world. She walked down the hill, and as they noticed her they made a path right through the middle. As she walked through they stared, as if to unnerve her. She walked on through the unearthly darkess which was settling on her path. Suddenly, she stopped as the sight of a black marble palace wreathed in dark mist filled her vision. She felt compelled to walk inside, as if Blaster was motioning for her to come in. So she went in.

As soon as she entered, the doors shut with a loud CLANG and she almost jumped. Almost. Something about the place dampened her fear. She looked around and saw shadow-looking images of her guildmates Sunflora and Loudred, though the two normally didn't get along very well. She walked onward. Coming through another clanging set of doors manned by Diglett and Dugtrio. She walked to the end where, sitting on a black throne that looked almost like it was entirely composed of the black mist, was a shadow version of Guildmaster Wigglytuff. "But that's impossible! Wigglytuff is back at the guild!" But it wasn't as impossible as she thought.

Beside and slightly behind Wigglytuff was Chatot; he, too, however, was a shadow Pokemon. "Well, well, well, what have we here? Another Pokemon who was conquered in the Zero Isles..... Well then, would you like to hear an exceptional offer?" Then Marissa heard Chatot urgently whisoer in his ear,"But, Sire, we are already bursting full with Shadow Pokemon!" Then Wigglytuff whispered back, "Silence, minion! We can use another Hunter. The empire is losing them quickly as normal Pokemon find ways to destroy them. Besides, she has the gift." Chatot uttered a little gasp of shock, but said nothing.
Marissa nodded as soon as she had Wigglytuff's attention again, but didnot say anything because she rarely ever talked. Wigglytuff nodded and said, "How would you like to never faint, never die, never grow hungry, and be able to use any move?" Marissa had never heard a better offer, so she cleared her throat and said. "What's the catch? How much would I have to pay?" Wigglytuff answered, "You don't have to pay. There is no catch. Just sit in my chair, and don't struggle." He stood up and saw the chair really was made of the mist, but it looked solid enough. She walked up and though she had decided to run away, she couldn't help but sit down. Almost immediatly, tendrils of surprisingly solid mist rose out and bound her to the chair, but, rembering Wigglytuff's words, she did not struggle. A cloud of blackmist enveloped her body and she swore she felt her fur change, eyes change, entire body and mind warp and change. She felt as though Darkrai himself had traken possession of her body.

She woke up without even knowing she had been unconcious. After loooking at herself she saw what had happened. She had become a shadow of herself. Her fur was black, her underbelly was midnight blue, and her tail and crest had straightened and her back was covered in straight navy-blue fur. Her eyes, she was sure, were a glowing, demonic red.

Wigglytuff came into the room and said, "Okay. Now your first mission. You must bring me a certain Pokemon by the name of Shinx.
Bring her to me and leave her on the throne. Then you may leave."

Marissa was in the outside world, now knowing not to touch Joy Seeds, Sitrus Berries, and Red Gummis. And knowing that Shinx liked to hang out on the beach. SHe ran down, and, seeing Shinx, thought this was an easy mission. As soon as she saw Shinx, she felt as though the shadows were controlling her. She snuck up behind her, and used a move she never knew she could learn: Nightmare. Shinx fell into slumbering, and seemed as if she were suffering.

On the way back, she was attacked by the real Wigglytuff. But after a bit of running, she was angry. She ran back to Wigglytuff and attacked him with another impossible move: Aura Sphere.

Marissa dragged Shinx through the Shadowlands with a strength she didn't have before. She hauled her into the dark room in the palace, and left her sitting on the throne. She felt awful leaving her there, but what choice did she have?

She walked into Treasure Town the next day, and heard news of a "demonic Vulpix" that had kidnapped a sweet, friendly little Shinx. Then, on Sharpedo Bluff, Marissa saw a Pokemon she had missed: her partner Blaster. But when Blaster saw her, he gasped and sat as though he was surrendering. But Marissa was puzzled and said, "Blaster, whay are you scared of me? Don't you remember me?" Blaster gasped again and replied, "Marissa? Is it really you?"
"Of course it's me, Blaster. Who else would it be?" "That demonic Vulpix who kidnapped Shinx. I would hate to see it." "You're looking right at her", Marissa explained sadly. Blaster looked horrified, and asked why. "I had no choice. A demonic, shadowy Wigglytuff forced me to do it, and turned me into this. My only hope to turn back is to eat a Joy seed, a Sitrus Berry, and a Red Gummi ground into powder."

As she walked with Blaster back through Treasure Town, Pokemon had seen her and had heard from Wigglytuff, who had from this time recovered, that Marissa was the demonic Vulpix they had been looking for. Pokemon followed her and stepped onto her back legs, breaking them. But Marissa barely even felt the pain. She and Blaster went over to Keckleon's Market and Blaster asked, "Do you happen to have Red Gummis in stock?" Keckleon replied, "Yes, but what are you doing with that?" Whith these last words he gestured to Marissa.

Last edited by bangbronze on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shadows of Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Sky   Shadows of Sky EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:41 pm

"That, as you call her, is Marissa. She was tricked by an evil version of Wigglytuff to become...well, to become a shadow. Her only chance to become herself again is to eat a Joy Seed, a Sitrus Berry, and a Red Gummi which are ground into powder and mixed into some water." Kekleon snorted and said, "Yeah, right! She probably wants to kidnap us and take us wherever she took poor Shinx!" Then Marissa broke in and said, "Please, don't.....Make me angry.....Or the...the shadows wll take over...and make me attack....everyone..... Please!" Kecleon and Blaster seemed shocked to hear her speak, because she almost never did. Then Spoink stepped forward and said, "I believe her. he would never kidnap someone if she could help it. I think she was blackmailed." Then Marill and Azumarill agreed. Then Teddiursa and Ursaring. Thn Kangaskan and Xatu, Marowak and Duskull and Electivire. Soon, everyone agreed and Blaster bought the Red Gummi and withdrew the Joy Seed and the Sitrus Berry from storage. But then they had a problem. Marissa wouldn't be able to g up the steps to the guild because her legs were broken. But Ursaring volunteered to carry her up. But he set her down on the sentry platform. Soon the gate was open and Marissa decided to climb down the ladders herself.She simply lowered herself with her forelegs.

But when she was climbin down to the main level, she lost her grip and fell most of the way to the floor below. Blaster hurried down and exclaimed , "Marissa! Are you okay?" "Would you be okay if you fell down that many steps? I broke three ribs." Then Blaster noticed how raspy her breathing was, and realized that her ribs were peircing her lung. Then Wigglytuff saw them and exclaimed, "I should have known that you would come here. Go away!" Marissa replied, "Please... I didn't mean....to hurt you.... But I'm sorry...." Balster yelled at him, "She's going to die if you don't do something!!!" Then Marissa said to him, "No....I;m not...Shadows can't die. I'll live....It just hurts. It hurts so much....." Then Wigglytuff said, "Shadows?! Nobody said anything about shadows!!! Ursaring, bring her in here! I assume you have the items, right?" Blaster nodded and came into Wigglytuff's room with them.

Wigglytuff took the items and set about grinding them into the powder. He sent Blaster to go get some water from the kitchen. When the medicine was ready, Marissa was delirious and dragged herself, screaming, into the room she shared with Blaster. She ran away because she thought that Blaster, Wigglytuff, and Ursaring were turning into shadow Pokemon. She hid herself along the far wall, behind a bed. When Blaster came in to give her the medicine, she started whimpering and flinching away whenever he came near. So he left it on the other side of the room.

And it was all a dream. THE END
Back to top Go down

Shadows of Sky
Page 1 of 1