Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Meeting in Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A Meeting in Shadows Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 am

"Next time I decide to go somewhere, I'm making sure it's close by..." Nate mumbled as he walked through Shadowhue Forest, heading back to Grassveil after taking a trek to the Black Mountains. He realized that he hadn't really looked around Grassveil although that was where he was planning on staying, so he thought it might be a good idea to stick around for a bit after he got back.

Deciding to take a break, Nate walked over to a nearby tree and looked at it, smirking. He jumped up and grabbed the closest branch, climbing up the tree to take a rest. Finding a comfortable position, Nate sat down on a branch, looking around at the surrounding area and rustling the tree branches a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:46 am

Vesper trotted through the forest. This was more to his liking then he'd care to share. He loved how dark it was, being a dark type, it was only natural. He had just taken his own nap, and was shaking out his fur. Some climbing had made his ears twitch, and he turned in the direction it had come from.

The one that stood out most was the small electric mouse. The bright yellow Pikachu. He immediately thought 'Target Practice'. First, he'd have to get the Pikachu on his feet. His trot turned into a full on sprint, creating an illusion as he went. The illusion consisted of a deep cut on his side, and bites all over. He finally rammed into the tree with the electric type in it, gaining just a little bit of bump on his head. He let out a convincing cry of pain and was whimpering. All just acting, of course. Hopefully it would work. A bit of illusion blood smeared on the grass around him as he writhed.
"OWW! I-is anyone there?? Please, please, help me! Anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 am

At first Nate had ignored the bump on the tree, immediately thinking it was some feral pokemon with some problems. But after hearing the voice of someone calling out for help, his interest had been piked. He carefully moved out further on the tree branch and looked down, seeing a zorua on the ground.

"Crap..." He mumbled, seeing all the various wounds on the otherwise young-looking zorua. "Hey, don't worry, I'll see what I can do to help you out." Nate called down to him, before jumping down from the tree and walking to the place the zorua was writhing on the ground. "Now, what happened?" He asked, trying to stall for time as he figured out what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:58 am

"T-there were some pokemon chasing me... Before I knew it... I had gashes and bites all over me..." To help out, he created vicious roars from the trees. Glowing eyes appeared, and then some rustling. A few Mightyena would do. The grey fur stood out a little from the trees. Something would seem off about them, but Vesper didn't know the difference. He acted scared."There they are!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 pm

"What do you mean-" Nate started to ask before hearing the roars. He lifted his head up and saw the various figures of the Mightyena, although something seemed off about them. "Oh, crap..." He muttered, backing up a step. He looked down at the zorua, and back up around the area to see if there was anywhere they could get to for safety. Not seeing any other options, Nate sent a thundershock towards the mightyena, trying to give them a quick scare and get him more time to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 pm

The illusion didn't hold when the thundershock hit it. Instead, it disappeared, leaving a mark on the ground. The other two rushed forward, gaining in. Vesper got up and tried to run around, tucking a paw against his chest. He looked a bit wobbly and the illusion shook. It seemed that the bump to his head did more damage than he wanted. It took some effort to get it working immediately. Where a tree stood in reality, was where a small burrow sat in illusion. He could cause Nate to run right into the tree. It would be so funny."There's a burrow over there! It looks big enough for us to fit!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Nate backed up a couple steps from the mightyena, confused as to what had happened. How the heck did he just disappear? That shouldn't have happened... He thought to himself as he turned and looked at Vesper, who was indicating a nearby burrow. Wait...he's a zorua. I don't know, something about this seems off... Nate wondered, but decided to make a run for the burrow. This resulted in his body being launched back onto the ground, having just apparently ran into a tree. He slowly got back to his feet and looked around, a bit dizzy from the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Vesper grinned at the sight, having seen the entire thing. Oh how funny it was. He burst out laughing. The illusion completely dispersed because his reign over it slipped. The burrow disappeared, showing the fairly tall tree. "Y-you fell for it, ahaha! I didn't think... you'd actually..." At that point, his vision blurred, and he fell over. Despite his location in the forest, he certainly wasn't very strong. Still young, actually. The Zorua was on his side, his bitten ear sticking out. "Oww... T-the tree hurt... hehe..." Vesper rubbed his eyes, giggling, and trying to shake off the dizzy feeling in his head. "Preeetty sad for a Pikachu. Aren't you supposed to have good senses or somesuch," he taunted, that big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:18 am

Nate's gaze fell on to the Zorua as he put the pieces together. That little...he tricked me! I knew something was up. He thought to himself, his facial expression now turning into a glare. "Hehehe...yeah, that was pretty funny. Now what the heck do you want? Just the entertainment or something else?" He questioned the zorua, taking a couple steps closer to him. As he took those steps he wobbled slightly, his head having a slight ache from the bump but nothing bad enough to knock him out yet. "And to think you don't even introduce yourself before tricking someone..." Nate commented sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 am

The Zorua's smile faded a little. Oh, if this mouse wanted to challenge the fox... How fun this could be. "Who wants to know? My business is my business. Not yours." He shot back. A challenge sounded nice right about now, and if he could prove his strength, he might get word spread around. He could possibly hold the Pikachu hostage, even! His tail wagged with excitement. "You'd be in for it if you challenge me." He started to stand, looking mischievous more and more.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 am

What the-who does he think he is? Nate thought, feeling a bit more annoyed with the Zorua then he had originally been. Messing with his head was one thing, but thinking he was some big-shot outlaw ticked Nate off a bit more. "Nobody wants to know your business, I was just asking." He replied, his ear twitching in annoyance. "And if you want a fight fox boy, then I'll give you one." He continued to say, feeling some electric sparks jump off of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 am

Vesper didn't really think he was that big and bad. Sure, he was a troublemaker, and he barked a little bit, but that had nothing to do with his battle skills. His smile had completely gone now, and a very serious look replaced it. "Fine, then. Battle me, and see how it goes. If I win, you can scram and spread word." Something about his mood meant business. He couldn't smile now. This was about reputation. It was like a guild crew, except a more malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:37 am

"Wow, you really do think highly of yourself. It would be a shame-" Nate started to say, and without warning or hesitation sent a Thundershock attack over to the Zorua, aiming to catch him off guard. It was a bit of a cheap tactic for Nate to do, but he was a bit tired and annoyed from walking so much, he had to let off some steam some how. He continued to pay attention to his opponent, knowing it was possible that his attack had been evaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 am

The Thundershock had indeed caught the Zorua off guard. He took the bolt, and it sent shock waves through him. His fur crackled slightly. It took a moment for him to gain control. "Playing dirty, huh...? Don't even warn me...." Vesper wasn't fair himself, so it was only payback. His decision to move forward was quick. He speed toward Nate with a shadow around him. Pursuit always went first, as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:28 am

Nate attempted to jump out of the way of the attack, but he had underestimated the zorua's speed. He took the attack head on, getting knocked back by the attack and using the momentum to land on his feet afterwards. "Well, I have to say you were the one who started to play dirty. It's only fair." He commented, rushing forward with a Thunderpunch attack, aiming to punch Vesper in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in Shadows   A Meeting in Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in Shadows
Page 1 of 1