Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A partner needed!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Marya needs a partner to go to the guild with.

I would prefer either two pokemon or one, probably not sure. They would make a team and go on adventures exploring various mystery dungeons. :3

If the pokemon has a team, then Marya can join your team.

If anyone is interested please tell me here!~
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 am

I happen to be interested in being a team with you c:
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 am

Yaye!~

First Marya needs to be friends with Shasta first!

Oh, and it's helpful to keep your character and your character records in your sig. X3
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 am

I would be interested in partnering up with an RP with Marya~ Although Jet's already got plans to form a team with another couple of friends of his and he doesn't really call the shots about new team members...and the obsession with the shiny might not be good for the team leader. xP

So if you're interested in starting a thread with/having Jet come into one of your threads, I wouldn't mind jumping in, I don't think~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Alrighty then!~

So for now, if you want Marya to join the team as well, I'm probably gonna need a OK from the admin of the team leader to verify.

So for now. Haru, we can make a RP for Shasta and Marya so they can meet up.

You wanna start Haru?
They can meet at the pond.
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm

At the pond? Okay sure. Can you start it?
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 pm

I can try to start, it's gonna be a bit of a while though. I'm drawing right now, and I am also a bit sick.

If you want to start it go ahead, but if you want me to start you're going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 pm

I can wait, I'm supposed to be going to a party later tonight anyway, so i wont be able to reply.
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Alrighty. :3
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:02 am

Well, I think we can probably not bother with the whole Team thing since Marya and Shasta are probably going to be making their own I assume? In which case, we could perhaps just have our two characters meet and hang out together...and perhaps something can drag them out on an adventure with each other?

I'm not entirely sure what that could be atm, but...maybe it's a possibility? xD
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:30 am

I HAD A GREAT IDEA. Since Marya is a bard, and Shasta wants to be in theater, they could totally be a team, and Shasta could meet her at the lake while she's playing music.
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Digizel wrote:
Well, I think we can probably not bother with the whole Team thing since Marya and Shasta are probably going to be making their own I assume? In which case, we could perhaps just have our two characters meet and hang out together...and perhaps something can drag them out on an adventure with each other?

I'm not entirely sure what that could be atm, but...maybe it's a possibility? xD

Actually, I wanted you to check with all the team member's admin first so Marya can join first. XD

The thread I am talking with Haru about is for them to meet.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:47 am

Ah, I see. xD Unfortunately, our team has a pretty specific theme that I don't think Marya really fits into. The leader of the team is Axi and his character Lee...but he's somewhat inactive atm because he's on temporary leave, so I don't think I'll be able to get that to him anytime soon. And if he does get it, I don't think we would be getting our hopes up...since we already have three team members. xD

Ninja water team is the theme, btw if you were curious. Jet's in it mainly as the support/tactician, Lee is a ninja Froakie and we've possibly got Avery, the Croagunk with Dry Skin.

But I'm still way more than open to starting a thread with Marya if only for the two of them to meet and somehow get roped into an adventure together. xP
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 am

Alrighty then Digi. X3

Oh, and Haru, can you start the thread please? .3.' I'm a bit busy, so I can't make a starter. >W<
Back to top Go down

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 am

Ok I guess c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A partner needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A partner needed!   A partner needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

A partner needed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next