Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a partner~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a partner~ Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Alrighty.

Lanaya the Aron is looking for a partner for joining the Guild.  She's...well..., to put it bluntly, really shy.  Though she does try her best, though sometimes, her best isn't well...good enough for other people.  

Now, if you think of shy people, some people think that being shy means you don't want to be social.  Aaaand you would be wrong to think that.  Shy people have actually been known to actually want to have someone to talk to much more than an outgoing type of person.

So yeah.  That's my explanation as to why I want her to have a partner.  Besides, if she was all by her lonesome, it would just be me writing to myself.  And that's just no fun...

Before I forget, her bio's right here.

Hope you consider partnering up with her~ :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello! My character is looking for a partner too (and my first partner considering I joined yesterday-ish). And if you're looking for an interesting roleplaying experience, I think I'll be able to achieve it!

You can find her profile here.

I very much hope we can RP together for a grand old time! I'm sure they'd make an... er... interesting team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am

Awesome sauce! ^^

And yes, they will definitely be an interesting pair. Hopefully Ko will be able to put a little confidence in Lanaya.

Where should we start? I honestly have no preference. :]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Same here really. Well, usually an exploration team would start off easy and slowly take more difficult missions as they went along.
So I think the best thing to do right now is RP this little meetup in the Guild to finalise it and whatnot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Works with me!

Oh and should this thread be a social one, or should we count it towards our Character's leveling up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 pm

I would say social, mainly because there isn't any, well, experience received in simply making an exploration team official. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

Makes sense to me! ^^ And yeah, best to be safe than sorry, huh?

Alrighty then. Do you want me to make the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:44 am

Um, please! Sorry sorry sorry, I'm really awkward at this XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 am

It's fine! ^^ And I noted that you're leaving for a bit~

Oh, and I just wanted to ask you something: I've been trying to put my symbolism into my writings, and I was wondering if you could help me with that. In the new thread, I tried to put a couple of symbols in it, but I don't know if they're too obvious or too unnoticeable. If you could give me...a "critique", in a way, on my post, that would be awesome. :] If it's too much hassle, I understand! ^^ If you want, in turn, I could do so as well; I'm trying to get better at writing, so critiques and critiquing other people would seriously help.

Back on track.

The link is here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Honestly? I really really liked that post! The fact that you use paragraphs in itself made me squee~ because aaahhh I LOVE a good paragraph RP! Nice and filled with juicy details.
I can't give any right now because I just woke up and I'm very 'blegh' in terms of noticing things, but I'll gladly edit this post with my thoughts and such later today!

Oohh and please do the same for me if you see any pointers I should improve on. I know I'm not the best, but I've never really been told what I can do to be, well, better, y'know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

*takes a bow* Thank you~ I think my starter posts will be better than my actual replies... :/

Ugh, yeah. I completely understand, and please do! :]

I shall! We can both help each other. I want to get better at writing things out, so this will definitely help. ^^

Thanks again~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Phoenix-Wish wrote:
I think my starter posts will be better than my actual replies... :/

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I do believe it's because with starters, you're able to describe the environment. You're able to introduce a character. You're able to experiment and you're the one who sets the scene. But you have limited options on what to write about once that's over and done with. Argh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 am

Yes, exactly!  Sometimes it goes downhill for me when my RP partner only replies with one line, that doesn't further the thread.  :/  I get annoyed when that happens, but I do understand when someone is busy and that's all they can reply. As long as they at least try to help further the thread, I'm fine when they only reply with a one liner.

Wow... I seriously got off topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner~   Looking for a partner~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a partner~
Page 1 of 1