Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

RP Partners needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP Partners needed! Empty
PostSubject: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:19 am

Can anybody provide a good RP partner for my character? He wants to join the Guild asap, as he figures exploring is fun.
Here's the link to the Original Bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3028-greg-the-bulbasaur
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:26 pm

well Silverdawn isn't in any position to join the guild (shopkeeper), but I'd still be happy to RP with you if you'd like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Maybe? I dunno. Maybe he could be walking around town and see the shop, look inside? I'm not sure. I'll see if anyone else applies, then get back to you on it.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:15 pm

ok! :D
Silverdawn has to do a lot of gathering items for the shop, so she's gonna spend time in dungeons if that makes a difference. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Since I only recently got my app accepted I don't feel confident enough to make my own thread yet. I will join you if you are still looking for RP partners.
My char's bio/app/whatchamacallit: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3093-isoba-the-froakie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:09 am

Perhaps we could meet up at Silverdawn's shop? That would be a good way to get Silverdawn some RP experience too?
I've made the thread, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:09 am

Cool, just give me a few minutes to write up everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Partners needed!   RP Partners needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Partners needed!
Page 1 of 1