Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 am

First topic message reminder :

the young snivy walked into the pecha forest, it was such a drag to walk here, and she felt slightly tired even if it was a short way from the guild to this location, she was here in order to get some lovely and sweet pecha berries in order to get some one to bake a berry cake just for herself, she was really carving for something sweet to eat, she looked around the forest the pecha berries were too high and she wasnt feeling like climbing up, a cute snivy like herself should never get too worked out with this kind of stuff anyways

Stella-"These are too high...where could i get a peasant Err...i mean pokemon to collect as many of them and carry them to my team's room"

she said to herself as she walked around the forest looking for some one captable of doing all of the work for her, she was also looking for some extra items if posible but mostly set to get as many berries as possible, and not having to work too hard to get them.

Stella-"This is such a drag, where could i find a helpfull pokemon in the middle of the forest!".

The young snivy said out loud hoping she could get any pokemon to show up to her.

=Energy -5 due to walking all the way to the forest=
Energy 14/19
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Well, Isoba, my name is Iver, but I guess you didn't catch that the first time," he said. "Anyway, let's worry about escape in a bit."
Iver redirected his attention to the lone Trapinch, walked up to him and said "I'm, uh, sorry... sorry for being hostile at first. Anyway, could you tell us more about you, if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:04 am

Stella crossed her arms looking down being slightly upset about that responce, she might have to find someone else due to that.

Stella-"What a jerk, well maybe i have to find someone else..."

She then remembered the voices she heard a while ago, she decided to head for that direction instead, after some walking she spots the group of pokemon walking up to them, looking fairly annoyed as she came up close to the group.

Stella's mind-"i seriously should NOT be having to look this much for someone to help me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2