Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber Empty
PostSubject: Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber   Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:04 am

» Name: Somber
» Gender: Male
» Species: Ralts, Number 280, The Feeling Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Yet to join one, possible Outlaw?

» Why do you want to adopt them?: This was my Character before I left for a extended, really long, period of time. And since I have decided to come crawling back to PMD; And seeing as this was my only character here...... Anyway! I have no idea what else to put here....

» Sample of Roleplay: N/A (I was told I wouldn't need to provide one, but If I really do need to, Let me know, and I will.)

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1093-up-for-adoption-somber-the-ralts
» Levels of existing characters: No existing Characters. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber   Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:07 am

~Accepted by BlueKat12~
Note: If your character is not already an outlaw, then he cannot be one until you have a second character.
Back to top Go down

Re-Taking on Somber, or Adopting Somber
Page 1 of 1