Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon)   Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:13 pm

» Name: Kazuko
» Gender: Male
» Species: Pichu, The tiny mouse pokemon, Pokedex number 172.
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild.

» Why do you want to adopt them?:I came back to the website from a few months of inactivity and i have no money! Of course i want to take him back!

» Sample of roleplay: While walking through pecha forest, Kazuko looked up. "Man.. I was hoping I could've gotten a pecha berry this time for sure but I guess not. Well whatever, There's always next time!" He talked to himself, Looking around. While looking, He saw a pecha berry bud in a tree. "Yeah, There it is!" He said to himself yet again, while climbing up the tree to get to it. "I can help this bud grow, and then i can get a pecha berry!... Wait, That's gonna take forever. But whatever, It'll be worth it! Pecha berries are great!" He said happily to himself, while looking over the bud. "It looks healthy, and it looks like it's about to grow." He said, staring at the bud intensely. He heard a rustling down below and instantly went silent. He looked down from the tree to see a few rabid pokemon running by, Chasing a wounded and scared looking pokemon. He instantly jumped down, and prepared himself for battle, to help the disgruntled pokemon.

» Link to the original bio:The Link!
» Levels of existing characters:I have none, This was my only pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon)   Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Re-Adopting Kazuko! (Taking back tro--- i mean My Pokemon)
Page 1 of 1