Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Astrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Astrid Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Astrid   Adopting Astrid EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:15 am

» Name: Astrid
» Gender: Male
» Species: Dratini #147, Dragon Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Normal Pokemon/None 

» Why do you want to adopt them?:  
I've never had a bubbly and reckless character before, and would like to give it a go! Who wouldn't want a pokemon who's face is all over the site? He seems to be the opposite of what I usually rp and would like to get out of my comfort-zone for once, it would be interesting to see what I could do with him and Dratini is one of my many favorite pokemon. I've also never rp'd something without arms...this would be fun >:3 It also seems a bit fun to have a more oblivious character than Acro, it'd be like "OMG WE'RE GONNA DIE" and Astrid's gonna be like "OOH HAI DERE MR. ARCEUS! 0w0"

» Sample of roleplay: 
A blue serpent like creature slithered about in the forest in search of food. He couldn't believe how hungry he had gotten in the past few hours! He was convinced he would be able to find something if he looked hard enough. He sighed contentedly when he came across an apple, he wrapped around it and took a bite out of the top. He enjoyed the taste, and didn't notice the blade of a scyther looming above him. He was about to take another bite of the juicy apple, when the blade slammed down into the apple. Astrid was surprised by the blade, but simply turned around to see a mean looking scyther that didn't look to happy to see him. "Hiya!" he called happily to the large pokemon. The pokemon seemed to glare at him, as if telling him to move it, or else. "Your hand is kind of in my apple...could you release it please?" he asked. The scyther shook his head viciously and made a growling noise.
"Beat it kid! Or else you'll be nothing but a snack for the birds!"
Astrid just laughed, thinking this as a joke, "I'm a dratini! Not a wrumple, Silly! Oh, you want the apple? Well...ok sure. I'll be happy to give it to you!" Astrid had to keep from laughing at the Scyther's dumb-founded face, "What the matter? Haven't you ever been given a gift before?" the dratini's face grew serious, "You have haven't you?" The scyther shook his head. "Well consider this your first! I'm sorry it's kind of eaten, but it's all I got right now!" the Dratini said happily.
Astrid was a bit confused when the scyther replied, "You know kid...you're alright...keep the apple. I don't need it that much anyways." The scyther turned around and leaped away, using its wings to slightly carry itself farther away from the outgoing dratini.
The dratini was a bit heartbroken that the scyther didn't accept his gift, and looked at the apple. "Did he maybe...gift it back?" he wondered aloud. He looked in the direction of the scyther and instantly cheered up, "Well, he's a nice pokemon! I hope we can meet again some day!"
(OH GOD IT'S KIRA NOVEL POSTING ALL OVER AGAIN ;A; LOL)

» Link to the original bio: CLICK ME
» Levels of existing characters: 
Acro the Archen(First Character)-16
Kira the Riolu-8
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adopting Astrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Astrid   Adopting Astrid EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:39 am

Approved by Nocive~
Back to top Go down

Adopting Astrid
Page 1 of 1