Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

A flat road and serene patched of grass blew up from the sides of rocks. The air was chilled and rakes nicely against Evrae's fur,"Oh! So this is Grassveil Town!" lowering his altitude he perches himself on a tree branch before climbing down the soft unpaved road below. He instantly felt his a distortion like the ground was warping, flying and taking breaks only in trees does make the ground seem rounded, but his ears help him gain his bearings. He waddles into town, and looks at the various kiosks and vendor all yelling and negotiating prices for there products,"Hmm those are good prices!" He could easily distinguish the direction of sellers and what there prices where, the sounds where riveting, each tone was different, but gave a similar verbatim that helped Evrae enjoy multiple time.

"Sweet deals, sweet deals, you wont find these anywhere else folks!"

"100 poke? You got to be kidding me!I've tell you what 75 and ill give you these orbs."

"Chesto berries aren't in season so they aren't as potent ripe!"

"Try out this new pecha scarf hand crafted for only 400 poke!"

"Revival Seeds are 10 percent off with your purchase of a TM!"

Continuing to explore the town's sights and noise, he came across a vendor that seemed to have recent set up shop,"Come,come! Lows prices and great quality! Here at the Goiski's Sellery!" A large ambipom shouted, throwing deals and bundles that seemed to good to be true. Peaking Evrae's interest he glided over to the now considerable congregation, moving over a couple of Arons and planted himself to the front right next to a Sceptile.

"How much for the revival seed?" asked the Sceptile

"720 poke! That's right 10 percent cheaper than retail price!" Replied Gioski

The crowd murmur, expressing their amazing, Evrae was immediately bombarded with a bevvy of small talk and comments,"I could use those, but I'm saving up for that flamethrower TM..." he could hear one Pokemon say. "I might get a couple! I'm planing to got the pecha forest, better to be safe than sorry!" Another one put in this right next to him from a couple of digletts. Evrae smiled, he love the sound of anticipation, it help rile him up. However, the then heard quite a sinister snicker,"Fufufufu, these pokemon are idiots can't they tell these are just regular pain seeds? fufufufu" Shocked by the revelation he turned to the Ambipom. He have a mean stare, he hated criminals, especially the one who try to steal and ripe Pokemon for there hard earned money

"Hold up your sound sucks!" Evrae flew up attracting everyone's attention "Those seeds aren't reviver seeds, those are just stupid plain seeds!"

The Ambipom looked shocked, but then smiled,"Oh yeah? Do you have proof?"

The crowd turned to Evrae,"I-I heard you say it! You said that the seeds are just plain seeds!" A fire blossomed in his eyes, it was the look of rage, the look of determination, he knew for sure that Ambipom was lying, his eyes showed it

The crowd murmurs

Ambipom sighs,"Oh yeah how about proof I said that? I do we not know you're lying?" Gioski rebuttles.

Evrae froze for a moment, he didn't quite think this through, he had no proof, but knew for sure that Ambipom was lying. He had heard him and his inner ear told him that Ambipom spoke it under his breath, but he had no proof, and without that the crowd of Pokemon weren't on his side, not even considering him.

What was he to do?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Shara rolled her eyes and landed, much faster than she had flown in the 'race', and got up in Evrae's face.

"Alright! Fine! as long as you don't do some crazy stupid thing Then I don't care! Kid, you have a lot to learn. I Just want to make sure you don't get hurt. Do your parents even know you are out here? Did they even consent to this?" Shara asked, at the end of her rope. she backed off to let that sink in.

She was normally a pretty laid back pokemon, but after all that had happened there was no way she could not be ticked off. This kid was too unstable. As soon as he was set on the right path shara would bolt. She did NOT have time to be a baby sitter.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Evrae scratched the back oh his head and looked away at Shara,"Well about that... "He gave a wryly chuckled to try to euphemish the situation he put himself in, in this journey,"I kinda left without telling them..." He remembered how fast he bolted out of the cave when he had heard the news, he felt so angry he had to get some answers. How could Evrae let's this slide, after all mom and dad have done for his older brother.

Evrae bit his lip, he knew Shara didn't probably understand and much appreciated her worry,"Oh you sound like mom you know..." Evrae put his eyes back on Shara, this time trying to make an effort not to go off topic,"I mean that in a good way, your really tough and dynamic... and um you scold me like she always does... you look just as scary too..."the last part he muttered under his breath.

"But I assure you I can take care of myself!"He took his wings and made a pose resembling rosy the riveted,"How else would I got it here!" He smiled hoping he can finally come to a.conclusion with Shara.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

"It's not my problem if you are a run-away. But your family probably is worrying about you. If you don't go back you should find a partner. You don't know the messed up stuff that can happen out there. I'm not qualified to talk to you about this." Shara said, putting a wing to her face.

She was doing her best, but This kid seemed misguided, If he were to survive he would need a partner, a guild is actually a good idea, There is a support system there. Shara hoped that Evrae would be alright. He reminded her of herself, but he was taking on something much bigger than himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Evrae crossed his arms and thought about what Shara said for a second,"Well I can't really go back now! I made a promise to go find my brother so that's out of the question!" Evrae though again this time relaxing himself And then giving a big smile,"Well if you think getting a partner is a good idea why don't you partner up with me?" His smile grew again, his proposal he expected to be largely declined, but felt he might as well go for it, Shara was far more of a capable pokemon than him, he admitted to himself, and he thought maybe just maybe someone like Shara might be enjoyable to be with.

He left a mild agitating silence before again saying,"If your so worried about me, then you should teach me! As they say give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!" Not quite sure if his quote had any relevance but he felt he got his idea across.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:21 am

"Sorry kid, That's not going to happen. I couldn't keep you safe. I have things to learn too ya know? I just want you to not die. honestly with the way you are acting, I'm afraid for your health." Shara said.

Sometimes being the good guy was hard. Making sure that an impulsive teenager wouldn't get himself killed is easier said than done, Shara just wanted to point Evrae in the right direction and get out of there. Frankly, he was annoying and Shara had little patience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:47 am

(Occ: okay this development turned out nicely, I'm going to use it to end the thread)

Evrae gave a haughty snort, he had expected as much, he felt dejected, but he could tell it would've been a mistake trying trying to be partner with Shara. Afterall both of them where obvious incompatible, and there was no was Evrae's ignorance could work with Shara,"Ha! I thought so!" He extended his bat wings and begun to lift himself up, floating in the air. For now this was goodbye, Evrae felt it was an enjoyable meeting(even if the enjoyment was one sided)

"Ah! Don't worry about it! Besides we just met! No need to grow attached to me after a few minutes. But then again people always say friendship is something primed early, but the people who always say that are old geezer I mean cmon, you cant really expect friendship to be its best at the beginning, it usually after years of growth is when things start to.come together. Speaking of which did you know oran berry juice.can be sticky if-" he immediatly stopped himself, noticing hoe much he was trying Shara patience. He had to end this quick

"AH! OH I got to go somewhere! Do some things like uh training!" He immediately bolted flying in the direction of town square, then stopping when he realized he had forgotten to say goodbye. Turning around he gave one final yell,"Hey Aria! Thanks for the advice! I didnt really need it, but thanks anyways! So ill chance you later! And next time you see me, ill be super strong! I might even be a Noivern!" He took another deep breath,"Anyways good luck getting into the Aileron Guild! BYE!" Then he immediatly continued his flight disappearing into the streets. Despite his ignorant temperament, his energy was quite contagious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2