Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Give me More! Berries!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Okashi's Energy level:9))

Okashi groaned as she was draged through Shadowhue again! by a Archen. She glared at it, 'why the hell is it doing this? It's usually bird pokemon.' she sighed and opened her mouth, launching a ember into the back of pokemons head. Okashi grunted as it dropped her and Double eged it in the back, knocking it away. Then she ran off, not wanting to fight the pokemon.

"Why me?" she sighed as she ran up a tree, not understanding why she was kidnapped by a Archen, 'probably working for a bird pokemon.' she knodded with that thought and layed down on the tree. 'maybe i'll take a small nap, since mines was interupted.' she tought as she dosed off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Okashi just blinked after the bird, not really bothered by the bipolar-ness the pokemon displayed. She ran up to the bird and walked along side her, she sighed but didn't say anything other the a light 'Troublesome'.
"When do you think we're gonna spot anything interesting now? That was the only pokemon we've even come across. Maybe their avoiding us, but were not That scary," she paused, "Are we?"
Brushing that idea off, she ran ahead, eager to burn off extra energy before it drives her crazy.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 FPf9XUO

(OOC:Sorry post I know.)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm

She listened half-heartedly to what Okashi was saying.
"Now I don't think--"
She was interrupted by the burst out of another Pokemon. This one literally made her scream. It was the creepiest, scariest bug type she had ever seen. But that was the last it saw of her, because she fled, running away screaming.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Okashi stared blankly at the spot her partner had just been, eyes twitching annoyingly.
"For the love of...Get back here and help me!"
She screamed in anger, the Pinsir with double edge to knock it away and then running after Sosio. There was no way she could defeat that thing without a Fire type move, not to mention she was not strong enough to fight it alone anyways. She quite literally left the bug type in the dust.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Unaware of words, she ran away like a chicken. Not just a figure if speech, but with the strut and all. She should probably never come to Shadowhue again...
A short while passed and Sosio gained awareness again. So much she realized she was lost. The trees were even taller. They leered, it seemed, swaying like shadows in a veil of fog. She began to pick up pace, faster and faster, and running frantically. She glanced around nervously while dashing away, which caused her to crash into a tree rustling the leaves high above.

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 DcEpsRT

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Okashi panted at the effort it took to keep up with the fleeing chicken, she gritted her teeth and zigzagged in and out of trees to make sure she lost the blasted bug type.
"Of all the times.."
She shook her head and leap up a rock, scanning the the area around her she spotted her runaway partner leaning against a tree. Jumping down with her back flaring in irritation she glared at the bird.
"You do not leave in the middle of battle."
She stated flatly, not amused in the slightest. She started rethinking her plans to stick with Sosio  slightly, not liking the fact that she would be ditch her every time a scary bug type appears. Okashi sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Just as Sosio was going to apologies, yet another bug type jumped in out of nowhere.
WHY DOES THIS PLACE HAVE SO MANY BUGS!!!
She attempted to run, but crashed into the same tree and passed out.
**dreams**
Sosio walked out of a clean yard, full of beautiful green grass. She flew up into a tree. There were two unfamiliar birds... The last evolution of a Fletchling. She felt like they were her parents. Then she stumbled backwards and fell into a river, floating away. She landed in a jungle, where Venusaurs took her in as family, and was several times attacke by bug-types. She was raised by grass-types who taught her to stay away from them. She never learned she was a flying-type.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Okashi huffed annoyed, then Blew out black smog from her back, her most recent move learned, smokescreen. Then she heaved the bird type on her back and ran like the devil was on her heels, as she stood no chance against that strong of a bug type by herself.

Okashi grunted as she hit the ground, the passed out bird type rolling off her.

"Damn it all to the deepest parts of hell."

She growled loudly and puffed smoke out her mouth.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Sosio flipped her head up, seeing Okashi out cold and the blinded bug-type hot on their heels, upside down from the leaves of the trees. The Fletchling quickly gripped the easiest thing she could, unfortunately it was the Cybdaquil's nose, and took off into the air.

She felt bad that her nose was the thinnest and easiest thing to grab Okshi by, not even a tail or anything. The bird Pokemon already hated bugs to hell, but now...
Sosio broke out whistling a powerful song, one she whistled when she felt weak and misunderstood. She dove down and dodged each tree by flipping her body sideways when passing through trees. She landed them safely, panting from exhaustion from the combo of singing and flying.
(In case you're curious... Song hummed: "Human")

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me More! Berries!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4