Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Give me More! Berries!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Okashi's Energy level:9))

Okashi groaned as she was draged through Shadowhue again! by a Archen. She glared at it, 'why the hell is it doing this? It's usually bird pokemon.' she sighed and opened her mouth, launching a ember into the back of pokemons head. Okashi grunted as it dropped her and Double eged it in the back, knocking it away. Then she ran off, not wanting to fight the pokemon.

"Why me?" she sighed as she ran up a tree, not understanding why she was kidnapped by a Archen, 'probably working for a bird pokemon.' she knodded with that thought and layed down on the tree. 'maybe i'll take a small nap, since mines was interupted.' she tought as she dosed off.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Sosio watched the pokemon pick up yet another item and applied it to herself. A Defense Scarf. Fairly useful. After the bird's long explanation, Okashi started. 
"You see, I don't even have a home. I've just spent all my time wandering so far. I haven't even completed very many dungeons, which makes the islands even farther away..." Sosio sighed. "I can barely remember what it's like--to have a home. I want to live at the islands with my fellow flying-types. Well, at least until I start my shop."
She stooped over and snatched a little Oran Berry from the ground, stuck under a few tree roots.
"Perfect! Another one! Now I don't have to faint on my second huge journey as much as I wouldv'e."
She giggled a little and paced her legs in place. She hopped up to hover a bit, then flitted forwards and advanced. This was the easiest dungeon so far, which was a little odd. Even Pecha Forest seemed harder than exploring these huge dark woods. Lost in thought as she traveled, Sosio realized it must have been fate when they met. This pokemon wouldn't have been able to come here because she is a low level, and that Archen took her here of all places. Speaking of that Archen...
"Hey, I also think one of your goals in life should be to find out why the heck you get kidnapped so much!"

Sosio's Energy Level:

Last edited by aMEWzing on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:14 am

Okashi laughed, " Don't think I will ever find the reason why i'm kidnapped so much." The fire type stood from her bolder and slid down to the ground to follow the flying type, trotting along. "I guess this will be the beginning of my dream eh? I'll collect everything I can before we finish this dungeon." The cyndaquil smirked lightly, she hasn't felt this enthusiastic sense...never! 'At this rate i'll never be able to relax again...' she sighed lightly and jumped onto a rock, then jumping to another, then another, relizing that their isn't much in this dungeon, strangely.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:09 am

It was ominous, the lack of pokemon...
Except for these two.
"Hehe! Maybe you're right. Not even the greatest pokemon detective might have a clue of why this is..."
She grinned fondly and looked about. There wasn't much to see. It was mostly darkness, and dark trees. 
No more ghost types, please. Let me enjoy myself in a dungeon for once, mysterious force of... dungeonity...
"Uhh... so uh... I can't wait to see what's at the end of the dungeon. They're always so fascinating. You'll love it when you see it. Though, oddly, there's many dungeons without ends. You just escape when you complete it..."
Sosio just wanted to talk and keep her mind off of ominous things she saw. The thing that spooked her the most was a large, odd scratch marks on the tree bark. 
What even kind of trees are these? They're not Acacia because they don't have thorns, but they can't be birch... Dogwood, maybe? No... They look more like pine...
No matter how much she attempted to distract herself, the thoughts continued to pop up.
"QUACK! Now I'm just psyching myself out.... mehe... mehehehe.... MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
She slams into a tree that she could not identify.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:30 am

Okashi stared back at the flipping out pokemon, she smiled lightly in amusement, " Are you alright?" the bemused pokemon asked sitting on a rock, she felt a little worn out for using so much of her energy. The pokemon really didn't understand how a dungeon can be so easy, but she should stop thinking about it, or else she would jinx herself and her new partner. "Ah..." she moaned quietly, holding her head in her paws, 'That hurted...' she shook her head and stood back up , ready to move on again.

(sorry posts are so short...)
(Okashi energy:7)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:31 am

Sosio gets back up with an 'oomph' and holds her wing to the side of her head.
"I'm fine, I just have a weird medical condition..."
Accidentally changing the subject, she giggled.
"Hehe. Hurted"
She stepped forward a little uncomfortable at first, but started to lift her wing from her head and started to walk normal, rather than a fatigued penguin.
"This kind of... condition, I guess, is the only appropriate word... It's my being bipolar. Sorta. One thing can set me off into some crazy rage where I go rampaging out of control for a bit. I'm not quite sure about what causes it to wear off. It's nothing really dangerous. Usually the only one who gets hurt is me."
The strange yet friendly bird never really understood what it was, but rather liked to think of it as a chemical switch in her mind that goes off when her brain interacts with an unknown feeling or force. It seemed like it happened between equal intervals, but that would be highly unlikely and have no proof. At least she was able to keep her mind off of their odd luck.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:37 am

Okashi walked up next to Sosio and walked with the bird, keeping pace with her larger body. "Well better start planing, I obviously need to become stronger. If I'm gonna transverse the world in search of items I need to be able to defend myself. I have fighting experience but my real strength is weak since I'm only a first stage. I need to evolve." She looked ahead with a small but solid determination, and the longing to become a Thyplosion. 'Heh, that's something to look forward too.' she thought, jumping onto a rock and looking around for anymore goodies.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 PopjRW4

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:29 pm

"I think everyone needs to evolve!"
Sosio replied matter-of-factly. 
"But don't become spoiled, because there's a lot of pokemon like Magikarp who need to evolve a lot more than you!"

Although nothing exciting has happened yet, the Fletchling was ready for battle. She was tired of just walking around with nothing really to do. She twiddled with her Joy Ribbon some more, wishing it would work faster so she could level up and evolve. 
If only I could wear two...
She giggled silently in her head.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:57 am

Okashi picked up the random blast seed, placing it in her bag.
"Wonder how all these stuff gets left here anyways." she mumbled, walking up to a tree and rubbing her cheek against it for no real reason. Okashi sighed, feeling a little winded from all this walking,
'I need a energy booster.' she though silently, shaking her head she continued to walk onward.
"I need an Oran Berry..." she groaned quitely, feeling a small pain in her sides, 'Oh not this again...'
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Sosio continued to hop about energetically. 
"I dunno, maybe there was some weird thing that turned normal places into dungeons, and dungeons are chaotic, ever-changing, weird places, sometimes with no end? So the items appear and disappear randomly every floor advanced... Any time you come back to a dungeon, it's always different."
mloof.
She felt randomly spazzy and tired. She liked her strange interpretations of things. Maybe she would be a good artist...

"Oran berry?" Sosio gasped. "No one has seen Oran Berries for years!"
She came to a halt and stared at Okashi seriously. After a long pause, she began to laugh.
"Oh, I'm just kidding! I have two Oran Berries right here in my bag. I was hoping to find a few more. Are you really that low in energy?"
Sosio was fine. The hyperactive Fletchling was somehow able to conserve enough energy to keep going. It's supposedly just... talent? Naw, she was never one to put herself at risk. She wasn't that greedy. She preferred to keep a fair level of energy, rather than waste it all flying around like an utter lunatic. Although, that did happen sometimes. 

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:26 pm

"Ugh, Lot's of words, Chronic Laziness returning, I repeat Chronic Laziness has returned." The cyndaquill face planted into the ground and roll around on it for a bit, becoming bored out her mind, "I need action before I die of boredom, Quick do something funny!" She cried out, not realizing how ridiculous she was acting. But this happens when she is tired and bored, she get's silly and talkative.

Deciding that this was to stupid, Okashi reached into her bag and munched on her only Oran berry. Now filled with enough energy to not freak out, The pokemon rubbed her head in slight embarrassment, "Sorry about the small freak out. But I'm actually looking forward to a fight, it's too.....unexciting here." The Pokemon explained, really annoyed bay the lack of action other then walking.

((OOC: Okashi's Energy level: 16))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:34 pm

"Uh... uh... something funny?"
One leg lifted after the other in rhythm as she glanced around nervously thinking of what to do. She quickly dived into a bush. 

Suddenly hearing Okashi change her mind, she poked her head out of the bush, long pointed leaves surrounding her face like a mane.
"Man... I wasn't even finished yet!"
She emerged from the bush and shook head, letting the leaves fly off and about. The Fletchling hopped beside the refreshed Cyndaquil. Sosio, who was also quite tired, blurted out,
"Are there any pokemon circuses? What if we started a circus! We could tame Pyroars and achieve GREATNESS!!!"
She ker-flopped into a nearby tree and began to climb it. Then she realized something. She was gaining a feeling. A feeling that was similar to one she recieved in... Blackmist's peak. The special rocks there emanated a sort of confusion aura, what if these leaves, trees, or ground did sort of the same thing? What if they eminated.... unsureness? Randomity....

Anything made more sense then that, so the young bird decided to fly down and continue. She didn't care if she wasted all her energy looking for berries and a battle, she just wanted something to do.

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 OOUsvnW

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:28 am

Following the bird pokemon example, Okashi began to search around the area for anything to relieve The boredom of nothing happenings. If Okashi remembered correctly, dungeons are places with constant adventure and encounters, well it sure doesn't feel like it. All they have really been doing was talking and the cyndaquil was running out of things to talk about. It was time to find action and if that doesn't happen she will go on a rampage.
"Come on, something, anything, okay maybe not anything, but something attack me! I need to fight or at the least find something really useful..." She all but tossed rocks to find anything, checking behind trees and keeping her eyes peeled to the ground.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 VYqciob

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Sosio's urgency became unbearable. If they weren't going to find anything to battle, they need to get to the end of this dungeon soon. The Fletchling decided to fly right through the forest; she didn't care if she would crash.

Unfortunately, she did, shaking leaves from the tree she had impacted and fell flat.
Why does this happen so much?

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:14 pm

The member 'aMEWzing' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Shadowhue Forest' :
Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 P6v4XNN
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:51 am

Okashi groaned as her search came out unsuccessful, but as she walked away to follow Sosio, she tripped over a box that was laying in plain sight. Okashi faceplanted and stayed there, trying to understand how she could miss something so obvious. She grunted as she stood up and looked down at the box, her right eye twitching. She looked into the sky and raged, "A BOX! What the hell am I supposed to do with a flipping box!? Sit on it? Hit things with it? What the hell man...Argh!" She flared her back in rage and stomped over to the box and shoved it in her bag, "Better be something good in here too." She quickly ran to catch up with the speeding bird pokemon, landing on a rock a few feet away from the fallen bird pokemon. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me More! Berries!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next