Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Give me More! Berries!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Give me More! Berries! Empty
PostSubject: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 pm

((Okashi's Energy level:9))

Okashi groaned as she was draged through Shadowhue again! by a Archen. She glared at it, 'why the hell is it doing this? It's usually bird pokemon.' she sighed and opened her mouth, launching a ember into the back of pokemons head. Okashi grunted as it dropped her and Double eged it in the back, knocking it away. Then she ran off, not wanting to fight the pokemon.

"Why me?" she sighed as she ran up a tree, not understanding why she was kidnapped by a Archen, 'probably working for a bird pokemon.' she knodded with that thought and layed down on the tree. 'maybe i'll take a small nap, since mines was interupted.' she tought as she dosed off.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Sosio continued her journey. She must first make it to Rainfront by passing through this forest. She came from Pecha Forest in order to come here, and now she would just focus on making it through. She really loved making it to the ends of dungeons. It was always fun. Exploration was always in the Fletchling after she had traveled from far away to make it to the guild she didn't even join, and now her goal was to make it to the floating islands.

She flutted and hopped into the entrance, ready for anything that stands in her way. Friends were the most important thing to her, but the crazed dungeon pokemon just attack. the bird knew she needed to level up a whole lot, because the second thing on her mind is evolution. Not to mention she could learn a non-normal type move at level 10: peck. The forest was so dark, she assumed there might be ghost types around. The last time she encountered a ghost type, her acquaintance at the dungeon almost killed the one who helped them. She didn't ever really want to go back to that mountain. She loved trees because it reminded her of home, and all the trees on that mountain were covered in thorns. Welcoming.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Okashi Yawned as she awoke from her short nap, She jumped down the tree and streched out. "Well might as well find something to do." she mummbled quietly as she walked through the think trees. She walked untill she noticed a Bird pokemon a ways away, it was so small, it probably wouldn't kidnap her. 'Should I? ...Why not?' Okashi walked lazily towards the fletchling, smiling softly. "Hey there." she called out boredly, interrested in seeing if she will attack her or not. 'She dosen't sem wild, but i could be wrong.'
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 pm

She began walking, when a totally random pokemon approached her and said hi. Immediately, she was on that pokemon's head.
"Hi, I'm Sosio! Who are you?"
She cocked her head it poked down from the top of its head, looking at it upside down. Never once had she made a mistake by doing this. She was just always affable, even to pure strangers. If it meant becoming friends, she would do it. She just likes to land on things. It might be a condition. maybe it will come to use someday?

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Okashi blinked as the pokemon landed on her head, luckly for the girl, okashi wasn't on fire at the moment. "I'm Okashi, nice to meet you a pleasure." Okashi began walking calmly in a dirction, "What are you doing here, exploring? I'm doing some item gathering myself." she asked calmly as she looked for something she could sell. "Hmm, I wonder whats all in this dungeon..." she said quietly, sitting down and crossing her arms, 'who knows, i'll just have to see.' she nodded softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Sosio bobbed up and down on the moving Cyndaquil.
"Hi, Okashi. I'm actually here to advance. I'm headed for far away."
Sosio wanted to open her own store. It would be different, though, a kind of Delivery System. She loved to travel, so pokemon could give her mail with an item to bring to their friends in dungeons. Sosio would have to level up quite a bit, because the whole purpose was that the pokemon themself wouldn't be able to go to the dungeon not having enough energy, purpose of the mail. It would also be a transportation system once the Fletchling made it to the floating islands.

Sosio, too, was curious about what they could find. Fortunately, she had a spare Oran berry in case she spent too much energy battling. She couldn't wait to learn new moves, like roost. Then things wouldn't as much as a problem. She desired finding items, as well, for uses. New places never cease to intrigue the young explorer.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:02 am

Okashi hummed and started walking again, wouldn't hurt to follow the small bird pokemon to wherever she wants to go, after all, Okashi had nothing better to do with her life. "Hmm, Where do you want to go?" she asked, wanting to know of her destanation. She had no real destanion in life so she enjoys hearing of others. Okashi walked slow, as to not knoch the bird of her head.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! W0gqJPZ

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:29 pm

She hopped along, enjoying her little stroll with her new friend.
"Actually, I'm headed for some island in the sky. It's called the Floating Islands, I think. I've been traveling for quite a while now, it seems I've forgotten already!"
She hoped she was right, because it would be embarrassing if she wasn't. As valuable as time was with friends, she knew the journey would be long and tiresome, and this was only the second dungeon she would have to pass through.

Realizing she was talking more about herself than anything, really, so she returned a question.
"Any particular reason why you're here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 am

Okashi blinked as she felt something under her, she stared questionably at the random leaf stone and shrugged, "No real use for me, but i could sell it." she mumbled quietly, she placed the evolution stone in her bag and started walking again. She thought silently as she listened to the friendly bird, :I was actually dragged her in my sleep by a Archen, for no reason... Actually," She frowned, "I've been kidnapped by bird pokemon in my sleep and out for no real reason, i don't know why ether, Your the first bird pokemon who didn't try to carry me away. The Archen was new though..." She pondered on why she was targeted by so many bird pokemon or a random Archen.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:11 pm

"Wait... wh... why bird pokemon? That's just..."
Maybe because the Cyndaquil looks like a mouse?
Sosio may just be a tiny robin pokemon, but her final evolution was an awesome scorching hawk-like pokemon.
Does that mean I will change? 
The young bird longed for evolution, but she didn't want to change her personality. She wanted to be sweet and kind forever, or at least as long as she is with friends and not enemies. She enjoyed company, and she was glad she had some here in the deep dark forest. That valuable Leaf Stone can induce evolution for certain pokemon, but both of the pokemon here where fire-types. Or to-be fire types, anyway. She twiddled her ribbon strings dangling down the back of her head that swung to the front. The bird understood valuables very well, knowing how rare Joy Ribbons where now. She was lucky to get them when she had the chance. If anyone stole them from her, she would have to teach them a lesson they'd never forget. 

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm

"Weird? Tell me about it, I just dun' understand, but i stopped trying to after it happens so often." She told the tiny bird. Okashi had no real reason to travel the world, so in a way, these kidnappings are beifical, they allow her to travel to places she would of never been able to go. She voiced this aloud, "Well it's not all bad I guess, They always that me to new places and dungeons, and i've found lots of things i could sell later on. I have always been able to get home..." She trailed off, wondering slightly if she could really call a burrow a home, then nodded, definatlly her home.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 pm

It actually came to interest and shock that this pokemon enjoyed the transportation.
"You see, that's exactly what I want to make my shop like! I love to travel, I love to make new friends, and help everybody. I always wanted to make a shop where pokemon can send mail and items to friends exploring in dungeons that are maybe too tough or too far for them to go. I can also take pokemon to the Floating Islands. It's just so exciting! That's why it's my first priority to get there."
When she finishes it, Sosio would always love to take this pokemon wherever and whenever if Okashi relied so deeply on random transport to find rare items. Sosio grew so happy she began to hop about, heart leaping with her movements.
"Hehe! It seems fate brought me to my best future customer! I'm so happy right now, that I met you, I should give you free transportation service because of our fellowship and business."
Uncontrollable and random happiness welled up from inside. Friends always came first, in fact, she would probably have to go out of business because her affability could lead to no profits at all! But it would be worth it...

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

Okashi chuckled at the happy bird, "Yes fate may have brought us togather and I would enjoy free transportion, but your a little too small to carry me away alone." The older pokemon laughed again, the young bird's energy putting her in one of her best moods. The cyndaquil climbed onto a rock and layed arcoss it, feeling a bount of laziness hit her, "I know were the islands are, though i've only been their once, carried by a delibird when I was a baby. Why? i've got no idea." The cyndaquil rested her head on her paws and sighed, "It's a nice dream you have girl, I don't have a dream or drive in my life." Okashi sighed again and stared off into the trees.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! HqwuLie
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Sosio simply grinned at the fire pokemon's response.
"That's the reason I'm traveling. I need to evolve. Then, not only can I carry pokemon your size, but I'll be strong enough to carry pokemon the size of a Fletchinder, too. Amazing, the strength gained through evolution."
Surprised to know this pokemon has actually been to the islands before came as a shock to the bird who has spent all her time exploring in order to find them. This pokemon is much younger, a fledgling, even, and has already been to the place the explorer has set as her first goal.
"Wait, so you're saying... Wow, the consistency of your bird-led kidnappings is a little... strange."
Sosio's thoughts were deep, and that maybe that had some sort of meaning...

Realizing she hadn't really been paying attention to anything but this pokemon and conversation, she decided to become a little more alert. They had already advanced some, yet not a single pokemon was found yet. It was getting a little strange. With the compliment, Sosio hesitated to say something. She usually just speaks her mind, but she was drawing a blank.
"If you don't have a dream, then you need to find one."
She stopped a moment to think about what she was saying.
"Dreams are goals in life. What you want to do. What you wished you did as a youngling, thinking 'Wow! I really wish...' or 'When I grow up!' Dreams are never really on purpose, but rather something you set your mind on. It's practically life's meaning, setting goals and finding paths, whether those paths are common or new and unexplored. Even the simplest mysteries can be your most important goal. With ease and determination, anything can become a dream. You just got to discover it first."

Sosio's Energy Level:
aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Give me More! Berries! MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:02 am

Okashi picked up the Defense scarf laying down next to her and wrapped it around her neck, "Hmmm~ What luck." The cyndaquil listned to the stronger pokemon, thinking slowly throughout her rant about dreams. "I lived in a burrow for a long time, even when I was young I didn't really have a dream or goal other than to live. When I think about it, I never really found anything...interesting enough to become my dream, travels were mostly kidnappings, but it is convenent, like I said before I do enjoy collecting items. Hmmm..." The pokemon tilted her head and though silently, "I guess that could be a drive...To collect all the items i can...I..wouldn't mind doing that." Then she smiled, she really did like collecting things, when she can't carry anymore, she will just put it all in storage and repeat the process. She voiced this, "I could collect items, until I can't hold anymore. Put it in the storage, and repeat the process, and if I run out of room in the storage, I could sell it all." She nodded to herself, "Yeah...that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me More! Berries!   Give me More! Berries! Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me More! Berries!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next